Notices
GM Engine & Exhaust Performance EFI | GEN I/GEN II/GEN III/GEN IV Engines |Small Block | Big Block |

There is something wrong

Search this Thread

Old 02-06-2009, 08:02 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by 07 z71 silverado
the idc will reach into the 120+. i think its the computer or something i dont think its in the tune. i can add more fuel up top but when i do it just increases the idc.
If your IDC is that high than you have some problems....need to get into the tune and fix that, something is a little rich
Old 02-06-2009, 08:49 PM
Where's the Beef?

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

how can your injectors reach more than 100%? isn't 100% MAX flow on your injectors?

What size injectors are you running? Do you have F/I that isn't in your sig? I can't see how those mods make your IDC that high
Old 02-06-2009, 10:18 PM
11 Second Club

the idc can go that high. the idc can be that high but im not suppose to be leaning out like that even if the idc is 100%. im going to swap computers with my buddy to see if my computer is the problem and blow out the fuel line to see if something is stopping it up.
Old 02-06-2009, 10:43 PM
Where's the Beef?

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Is his tuned for your cam or are you going to load your tune to his pcm?
Old 02-07-2009, 08:00 AM
FormerVendor

Sounds to me like the tune is way out of wack. The WOT tuning needs to be done with a wideband, if not then its a guessing game as to what your AFR will be.

Even though they are not accurate at all at WOT what mv are your O2s reading at WOT?

Can you post your tune or a logged run?
Old 02-07-2009, 08:09 AM
FormerVendor

If you can post up your tune I can take a look at it and see if I see anything that would be causing you problems if you would like.

What AFR are you commanding at WOT? Are your VE and MAF tables dialed in?
Old 02-07-2009, 11:56 AM
11 Second Club

yea im just going to flash my tune into it.

yea i tuned the pe table with a wideband ill post up the tune. right now i just have the whole pe table set at one afr.
Old 02-07-2009, 12:01 PM
11 Second Club

here is the tune and also a log with the stock pump and it does the same exact thing with the aftermarket pump. the ve is pretty close i have the maf where its rich though.
Attached Files
File Type: hpt
07 z71 silverado ve tuned.hpt (572.5 KB, 61 views)
File Type: hpl
lean run.hpl (9.1 KB, 66 views)
Old 02-07-2009, 12:48 PM
FormerVendor

Woah that IDC is high! I didnt get to look over the whole tune because its on my laptop and i am at work right now and my battery died on me but i didnt really see anything that really jumped out at me yet in the tune itself.

You havent touched the injector table at all correct? The one thing that I do like to do in the PE enable is set all the map values etc... to all 0s to ensure that you dont have any kind of delay at all in PE but other than that and like i said i didnt get a chance to see everything.

I wonder if their is maybe something wrong with the regulator? Have you checked to make sure you dont have any vaccum leaks anywhere?
Old 02-07-2009, 01:48 PM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by KLUG'S SS
Woah that IDC is high! I didnt get to look over the whole tune because its on my laptop and i am at work right now and my battery died on me but i didnt really see anything that really jumped out at me yet in the tune itself.

You havent touched the injector table at all correct? The one thing that I do like to do in the PE enable is set all the map values etc... to all 0s to ensure that you dont have any kind of delay at all in PE but other than that and like i said i didnt get a chance to see everything.

I wonder if their is maybe something wrong with the regulator? Have you checked to make sure you dont have any vaccum leaks anywhere?
yea ill look at the pe enablers again and its a brand new regulator cause i just got a new bucket about a month ago. we also checked for vaccum leaks and couldnt find any.

Quick Reply: There is something wrong