Notices
GM Engine & Exhaust Performance EFI | GEN I/GEN II/GEN III/GEN IV Engines |Small Block | Big Block |

Thunder Racing is good!

Search this Thread

Old 09-11-2004, 10:40 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs up Thunder Racing is good!

My cam is finally on it way! It will be at my house on Monday. Jonathan and Matthew were big helps. I know Matthew called their vendor on several occasions trying to find were my cam was. Also I want to commend to them that my cam cam in late Thursday evening, and it was sent out on UPS that same night. I just want to give a big thanks to all that works at Thunder, I will be doing more business with you in the future.
Old 09-11-2004, 07:15 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I agree. They have always taken care of me. So much, I decided to do alittle free advertising for them with the windshield banner.

Originally Posted by onequick5.3
My cam is finally on it way! It will be at my house on Monday. Jonathan and Matthew were big helps. I know Matthew called their vendor on several occasions trying to find were my cam was. Also I want to commend to them that my cam cam in late Thursday evening, and it was sent out on UPS that same night. I just want to give a big thanks to all that works at Thunder, I will be doing more business with you in the future.