Notices
GM Engine & Exhaust Performance EFI | GEN I/GEN II/GEN III/GEN IV Engines |Small Block | Big Block |

Under Drive Pully?

Search this Thread

Old 02-23-2005, 01:30 AM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Under Drive Pully?

Anyone here seen good results with that mod. My mods so far are listed in my sig. Figured the UD Pully would be a semi cheap mod that would wield atleast a tiny bit of hp lol. How much were some of yalls pullys? Was it hard ot install? Did u see any gains or feel any. Lemme know some of yalls background info. Thx guys.

Tyler
Old 02-23-2005, 06:59 AM
TECH Senior Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I payd 220 for my pulley with belts and bolt included. I highly recomend this mod as I did notice a very nice gain. Do a search. There is a guy in here who got some before and after dyno number and got 12rwhp with just the crank pulley.
Old 02-23-2005, 11:15 AM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by Tiburon
I payd 220 for my pulley with belts and bolt included. I highly recomend this mod as I did notice a very nice gain. Do a search. There is a guy in here who got some before and after dyno number and got 12rwhp with just the crank pulley.
do you know who sells just the crank pulley by itself???
Old 02-23-2005, 11:57 AM
TECH Apprentice

over on the silveradoss.com forum, a very good amount of guys who have had them on, have taken them off due to KR happening. thats what turned me down from them, i was gonna get them, but they sound like alot of trouble.
Old 02-23-2005, 12:43 PM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by ap2002
do you know who sells just the crank pulley by itself???
Several of of our slponsors have them includint Tbyrne and Thunder Racin over at your right--------->
Old 02-23-2005, 12:44 PM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by vtodd82
over on the silveradoss.com forum, a very good amount of guys who have had them on, have taken them off due to KR happening. thats what turned me down from them, i was gonna get them, but they sound like alot of trouble.
Knock Retard for spinning your accerories slower.....?
I have them on both of my trucks and no problems/issues with them.
Old 02-23-2005, 02:44 PM
On The Tree

Intrsting thats a flippin huge gain lol. 12 wrhp lol. Been looking at those Full lenght headers as well but...I wont have enough cash for hta anytime soon so...I think I will buy the UD Pully and hope for hte best. Thx alto for the info guys!!!
Old 02-23-2005, 05:15 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by 78' Silverado
Anyone here seen good results with that mod. My mods so far are listed in my sig. Figured the UD Pully would be a semi cheap mod that would wield atleast a tiny bit of hp lol. How much were some of yalls pullys? Was it hard ot install? Did u see any gains or feel any. Lemme know some of yalls background info. Thx guys.

Tyler
Got to rpmoutlet.com, that's where I ordered my ASP pulley from...should come in any day now...And like the rest said, do a search, look for the best offers out there. If you decide on the alt pulley, your truck might not charge as well, so you might want to up the idle to like 600 or something...but don't take my word for it...try it...it'll be fun...your truck will like it....

SLA
Old 02-23-2005, 06:15 PM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by Black_Silverado_5.3
Got to rpmoutlet.com, that's where I ordered my ASP pulley from...should come in any day now...And like the rest said, do a search, look for the best offers out there. If you decide on the alt pulley, your truck might not charge as well, so you might want to up the idle to like 600 or something...but don't take my word for it...try it...it'll be fun...your truck will like it....

SLA
wait i'm confused, i thought if you got the alt pulley it would bring it back up to full charge. Are you saying it makes charging worse at idle.
Old 02-23-2005, 06:35 PM
On The Tree

They make two different ones, one to speed up the alt, and another to slow it down.

Quick Reply: Under Drive Pully?