Notices
GM Engine & Exhaust Performance EFI | GEN I/GEN II/GEN III/GEN IV Engines |Small Block | Big Block |

UPD- Air kits= FALL BLOWOUT SALE!

Search this Thread

Old 10-12-2003, 05:18 PM
UPD
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default UPD- Air kits= FALL BLOWOUT SALE!

UPD Fall Blowout - TWO WEEKS ONLY !!

UPD is clearing out some excess inventory and here's your chance to get in on some really killer deals. With the cool weather here and great prices,,,,it is time to upgrade your Truck/Suv with a UPD performance air induction. This special will run from NOW, through October 27th..

'99-'03 (4.8, 5.3, 6.0, 8.1*) 189.00 black, 219.00 Smoked and clear, 229.00 faux Carbon fiber (black tube)

In addition, we will be running a one time discontinuation Clearance sale of our CHROME air inductions, for the 99-2003 (4.8,5.3,6.0 Trucks/SUV`s). These kits retail for 279.00 and the fall special clearence sale, will let these go at ONLY 139.00.. This offer is limited to first come first serve and quantities are limited..Since this is a clearence item, there will be no returns or apperance warranty.. These Chrome kits will be sold "AS IS CONDITION"...

Shipping gound in continental US is 10.00 . Purchase without filter -$20.00. Type in "Fall GP in comment box" and "no filter" if do not want filter with order.

Also after much research, we have started including the AFE filter with our kits instead of the K&Ns. We feel that their product has better design, better pleats, more surface area , etc. and it is still washable and has the million mile warranty. Plus they look AWESOME....

* 8.1 litre (all kits come with a black tube only) Lid color is optional.

Since UPD works predominantly through its distributor network, this may be one of our last corporate direct sales. Future sales/GP`s may be run through select dealers. So, order now and get the best UPD prices going!!
Old 10-12-2003, 05:39 PM
Banned

Default Re: UPD- Air kits= FALL BLOWOUT SALE!

can you post a pic of the chrome UPD??? at that price i might have to get one for my mom's yukon.
Old 10-12-2003, 11:22 PM
Launching!

'99-'03 (4.8, 5.3, 6.0, 8.1*) 189.00 black, 219.00 Smoked and clear, 229.00 faux Carbon fiber (black tube)

In addition, we will be running a one time discontinuation Clearance sale of our CHROME air inductions, for the 99-2003 (4.8,5.3,6.0 Trucks/SUV`s). These kits retail for 279.00 and the fall special clearence sale, will let these go at ONLY 139.00.. This offer is limited to first come first serve and quantities are limited..Since this is a clearence item, there will be no returns or apperance warranty.. These Chrome kits will be sold "AS IS CONDITION"...

Do the chrome kits have blemishes or are they deformed or something ?

Thanks, I was about to order a kit on Tuesday....and just for the record, these WILL fit my '02 Yukon 4.8L correct ?
Old 10-12-2003, 11:25 PM
Banned

correct austin, i didn't realize they made 4.8L yukons....
Old 10-12-2003, 11:35 PM
Launching!

correct austin, i didn't realize they made 4.8L yukons....
lol yeah, that's why I need more mods damnit !

I'm used to driving modified 5.0L mustangs for the past 8 years so i am REALLY needing more power in my Yuk. I just wanted to clear that up before I ordered the UPD kit since it isn't returnable.
Old 10-12-2003, 11:45 PM
Banned

if you want more power, honestly the UPD isn't gonna satisfy you. no air system will, the UPD is the best, but the gains from a mod like that aren't gonna be many with that heavy yukon. you need a RADIX
Old 10-12-2003, 11:52 PM
Launching!

if you want more power, honestly the UPD isn't gonna satisfy you. no air system will, the UPD is the best, but the gains from a mod like that aren't gonna be many with that heavy yukon. you need a RADIX
Yeah I know but I figured the UPD, a MAF, Pullies, Electric fans, and a programmer should be a good start at least.
Old 10-13-2003, 12:04 AM
Banned

yeah, get you some longtubes too, and 4.10s and it'll be moving pretty decent. i really want to buy a stripped down tahoe with no A/C just heat, with a 5.3 to make a hot rod. they sell them down here during the summer that they transport down from colorado, they are completely stripped down, mech, windows and doors, am/fm radio, 5.3, 4l60e, 3.73s, vinyl seating(only 2rows), no ac, just heat, no window tint. it's the perfect setup for a sleeper hot rod.
Old 10-13-2003, 01:09 AM
TECH Addict

Go with a upd Austin. You will like it and for the price it is hard to beat. It will be a very nice mod for your yukon. I really like mine
Old 10-13-2003, 01:14 AM
Banned

i loved my UPD, but i have a light *** truck. i think i might have to buy one of these chrome units if i can find a pic of one. that's a killer price.

Quick Reply: UPD- Air kits= FALL BLOWOUT SALE!