Notices
GM Engine & Exhaust Performance EFI | GEN I/GEN II/GEN III/GEN IV Engines |Small Block | Big Block |

!!warning to illinois residence!!

Search this Thread

Old 03-23-2010, 09:54 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I'm from Southern Illinois, and everybody has exhaust, mostly straight pipes. I have a CB Extreme, and as long as I'm not gaggin' it, the cops don't even look at me.
Old 03-24-2010, 06:12 PM
Staging Lane

I've only stopped someone once for a muffler violation. In that instance the vehicle was broadcast as a possible intoxicated driver. The driver wasnt intoxicated but getting some roadh##d by his girl. His driving was fine so all I had was the muffler violation for the stop. Kinda funny
Old 03-24-2010, 06:18 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by HuskerZ71
I've only stopped someone once for a muffler violation. In that instance the vehicle was broadcast as a possible intoxicated driver. The driver wasnt intoxicated but getting some roadh##d by his girl. His driving was fine so all I had was the muffler violation for the stop. Kinda funny
and you gave him a ticket? What you should have done was given the guy a High 5...dick! That dude's a Whatever, good thing I'm not in Illinois, I'd be marked.
Old 03-24-2010, 07:31 PM
On The Tree

he was intoxicated alright....by that girls lips wrapped tightly around his ****...u should be ashamed giving that poor guy a ticket.....what's the world coming too? Seriously though, thanks Husker for yalls kind even though there are some bad apples; every profession has them. Take mine for instance....I sell drugs.....I consider myself to be a great drug dealer and I know there are some guys out there making a bad name for other dealer. By the way I'm a pharmacist all legal like.
Old 03-25-2010, 05:00 AM
Staging Lane

Where does it say in there that he got a ticket? That was the reason I stopped him. I dont give a **** about muffler violations but used it here to simply stop the truck. The chick was nasty as hell. Broken and old. twice his age. Wish there was a law against that.
Old 03-25-2010, 05:04 PM
TECH Apprentice

Where does it say in there that he got a ticket? That was the reason I stopped him. I dont give a **** about muffler violations but used it here to simply stop the truck. The chick was nasty as hell. Broken and old. twice his age. Wish there was a law against that.
LOL... that's awesome!! Awesome as in funny, but kind of gross... sometimes, head is head, as long as you're on the receiving end
Old 03-25-2010, 05:39 PM
TECH Apprentice

Same freaking laws in Dubai, well they might understand that American cars are loud even with stock mufflers, but you will never get away with a Jap car. Gotta love my Corsa, ultra quite when you pass the cops and checkpoints, ultra loud when you floor the bi***.
Old 03-26-2010, 03:27 AM
Launching!

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEWWWWWW!!!!!! my humanities teacher told me i have to give another movie review because the one i gave him about the movie called "The Graduate" was about a college grad that was boning some married woman that he had known his whole life and my review on the movie was that when i saw that and the movie was all about that i stopped caring because i think its absolutely one hundred percent nasty when a young guy even plays with a woman double or even 15 years over his age... EWWWW!!! im 20, and me being me... i go a max of maybe 2 years above me or 2 below... unless shes really damn hot then okay, 17, but even i would have a moral issue with that... and at my work, everyone loves milfs. and its hilarious when you said she was old and broken. damaged goods. just absolutely gross. dont matter if head is head, you might as well be calling her mommy while she blowing you. thats how i see it and that is just like... well its a taboo to me. but... great... bet i wont sleep well... ugh... time to play counterstrike then... sheesh... roadhead is supposed to be with a hot chick so you can brag, not be like yea i got head while goin back to her place, but you cant see her or youll make fun of me. damn right i will. gross... maybe its just me being young... still cant wait til i get senile. i hear it gets interesting...
Old 03-29-2010, 11:48 PM
Launching!

OKAY!!! got pulled over again. ******* naperville cop. first, im doing 41 on cruise control on a pretty much deserted road. i see a honda way up ahead, then a cop pulls out of no where and is walking away from me going to that honda. i can smell weed all the way from the honda to me, so i figure hes gettin pulled over. as soon as the honda shows that its pulling into the nearby naperville residence, cop stops caring. now mind you i was following the cop at a very respectable 80 feet or more. i get in the turn lane, he gets behind me. i start to laugh because im now entering bolingbrook, leaving naperville, i turn he pulls me right over. comes to me. asks me what the correct following distance is. i didnt answer because i wanted to hear him. he said its 2 seconds, i said thats time, not distance, he goes, well 2 seconds at 40 mph means 80 feet, you were on my ***. I brake checked you many times and you did not budge, just kept coming. now, this *** hole mother Fu$&%$# did not once hit his brakes, and was tailgating the honda. so i told him that i knew i might have been a little close, but i could see 40 feet of road ahead of me, in fact i could see water droplets from your a/c drain line because your using your defrosters. he just says okay, you hold on, be right back. comes back, gives me my license and says i get a warning. I said ok thank you officer, sorry i was too close, ill be much more aware of my distance from now on, he thanks me and goes "if i ever catch you in naperville again in your green...chevrolet, well good luck because your truck is too loud, get your muffler fixed." i looked at him, he walks away and i say "wait, what about the muffler, because i have one, its still new..." he goes "dont matter, since you modified your exhaust, technically you dont have a muffler and thats illegal" i respond "but i do have a muffler, passanger side of the bed just after the door." he goes "it doesnt matter, its illegal to modify the exhaust, so good luck cameron, just know if i catch you in naperville again..." i said "um. ok then (as he gets in his car) thanks for the threat occifer. i feel safe knowing your in naperville, and im not (i have one law i like, is that they cant ticket you for flipping off or swearing). that right there. PROVES that while legislation is retarded for making such laws... cops abuse their power. thats what really turns me upside down, is abuse of power. come on. your just a grown up bully how much more pathetic can one get. okay, yes its the law but you never ever should be allowed to be an ******* and think you can get away with it. freedom is the only thing we don't have. i feel terrible especially being a proud eagle scout, but it hurts to say the pledge of allegiance with how things are going. my friend, who is related to richard hammond, from the show TOP GEAR lost his license in naperville for doing 35 in a 30, cop "clocked" him at 49. now i dont get to see his twin turbo lambo... or the bmw ive been wanting to drive. i mean come on... corruption is the future it seems. 2012 seems like a vacation lol.
Old 03-30-2010, 07:10 AM
TECH Resident

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by cams 98 silverado
OKAY!!! got pulled over again. ******* naperville cop. first, im doing 41 on cruise control on a pretty much deserted road. i see a honda way up ahead, then a cop pulls out of no where and is walking away from me going to that honda. i can smell weed all the way from the honda to me, so i figure hes gettin pulled over. as soon as the honda shows that its pulling into the nearby naperville residence, cop stops caring. now mind you i was following the cop at a very respectable 80 feet or more. i get in the turn lane, he gets behind me. i start to laugh because im now entering bolingbrook, leaving naperville, i turn he pulls me right over. comes to me. asks me what the correct following distance is. i didnt answer because i wanted to hear him. he said its 2 seconds, i said thats time, not distance, he goes, well 2 seconds at 40 mph means 80 feet, you were on my ***. I brake checked you many times and you did not budge, just kept coming. now, this *** hole mother Fu$&%$# did not once hit his brakes, and was tailgating the honda. so i told him that i knew i might have been a little close, but i could see 40 feet of road ahead of me, in fact i could see water droplets from your a/c drain line because your using your defrosters. he just says okay, you hold on, be right back. comes back, gives me my license and says i get a warning. I said ok thank you officer, sorry i was too close, ill be much more aware of my distance from now on, he thanks me and goes "if i ever catch you in naperville again in your green...chevrolet, well good luck because your truck is too loud, get your muffler fixed." i looked at him, he walks away and i say "wait, what about the muffler, because i have one, its still new..." he goes "dont matter, since you modified your exhaust, technically you dont have a muffler and thats illegal" i respond "but i do have a muffler, passanger side of the bed just after the door." he goes "it doesnt matter, its illegal to modify the exhaust, so good luck cameron, just know if i catch you in naperville again..." i said "um. ok then (as he gets in his car) thanks for the threat occifer. i feel safe knowing your in naperville, and im not (i have one law i like, is that they cant ticket you for flipping off or swearing). that right there. PROVES that while legislation is retarded for making such laws... cops abuse their power. thats what really turns me upside down, is abuse of power. come on. your just a grown up bully how much more pathetic can one get. okay, yes its the law but you never ever should be allowed to be an ******* and think you can get away with it. freedom is the only thing we don't have. i feel terrible especially being a proud eagle scout, but it hurts to say the pledge of allegiance with how things are going. my friend, who is related to richard hammond, from the show TOP GEAR lost his license in naperville for doing 35 in a 30, cop "clocked" him at 49. now i dont get to see his twin turbo lambo... or the bmw ive been wanting to drive. i mean come on... corruption is the future it seems. 2012 seems like a vacation lol.
That officer should have had a body mic on and that conversation should have been recorded. You could possibly get him in trouble for threatening you. I would not have been able to control my self. I would have said oh by the way officer "F you. "

Quick Reply: !!warning to illinois residence!!