Notices
GM Engine & Exhaust Performance EFI | GEN I/GEN II/GEN III/GEN IV Engines |Small Block | Big Block |

Went to the track.......13.686

Search this Thread

Old 06-18-2005, 04:40 PM
12 Second Truck Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I'm not gonna bash you man. It's all about learning what works and what doesn't I'm sure the Powerdyne can make power as long as your not overspinning it and essentially have too small of a head unit. Just keep working with it and tuning OR step up to a different head unit and you'll get where you want to be
Old 06-19-2005, 02:15 AM
FormerVendor

Originally Posted by F8L Z71
I'm not gonna bash you man. It's all about learning what works and what doesn't I'm sure the Powerdyne can make power as long as your not overspinning it and essentially have too small of a head unit. Just keep working with it and tuning OR step up to a different head unit and you'll get where you want to be

Thanks man I appreciate the vote of confidence. Yeah I just wanted to try something different, adding the OBX fmic helped out alot with it. I think that I am going to upgrade to the gear driven XB1A head unit from powerdyne. If I can get into the 12's with the powerdyne would be a good feeling for me, I'm gonna keep working at it.
Old 06-28-2005, 01:49 PM
Launching!

Nice run
Old 06-28-2005, 01:54 PM
TECH Veteran

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

if you upgrade to that gear driven powerdyne you'll find a nice increase in power. i'd say at this point though you're probably just going to have to work on some tuning issue's. you should have been able to pull 100-102mph pretty easily.