Notices
GM Engine & Exhaust Performance EFI | GEN I/GEN II/GEN III/GEN IV Engines |Small Block | Big Block |

What did you pay for your Radix or STS?

Search this Thread

Old 02-01-2005, 11:50 PM
what a rush!

Received 28 Likes on 20 Posts

Originally Posted by F8L Z71
If that's the truck with the 6.0L, heads, cam etc etc. I bet it put out some real high #s before the blower :p

You know I'm just giving ya **** because it's fun and not because I have anything against the Radix right? If I had a second truck I'd get a Radix for it just so I could take videos of me smokin it with my STS kit.

Then I'd spend the rest of the time mobing it around because they are cool. Hahaha
Dude...Chill....Of course I know the Radix is superior

Did you suck up that water just for fun too?
sorry
couldn't resist
Old 02-01-2005, 11:51 PM
TECH Veteran

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Now get into the methanol or IC thing and it does get more complicated for sure.
Like if you want to run more than the 4-5 psi of boost with the stock kit you mean?

I have 3+ psi more (on top of the 6 psi I already have) just waiting for me in a little box in the garage. I think it will take me all of about 5 minutes to do that upgrade....
Old 02-01-2005, 11:52 PM
12 Second Truck Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by moregrip
Dude...Chill....Of course I know the Radix is superior

Did you suck up that water just for fun too?
sorry
couldn't resist

I love to swim, what can i say? LOL

You realize I am on a mission to make someone get fed up and sell their Radix kit for an STS kit so I can pick it up cheap and slap it on my new 2wd when I get it. :p

So don't get you bolts all loosened up over this.
Old 02-01-2005, 11:53 PM
blownerator

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

OK....this really should not be a pissing contest.

Like I have said....the STS is not complete, we all know this to be true....there are a few things left to make it a complete deal, it does make power...no doubt about that.

The Radix is a proven SYSTEM that has been in service for over 5 years now and the company (Magnuson Products) has been around for over 50.

I get sick and tired of hearing about "peak" hp numbers....I can show you "peak" numbers all day, but if you want more power under the curve, drivability, CARB, instructions that set the bar in the industry, and customer service that cant be touched, you know where to go.
Old 02-01-2005, 11:54 PM
blownerator

Originally Posted by Naked AV
Like if you want to run more than the 4-5 psi of boost with the stock kit you mean?

I have 3+ psi more (on top of the 6 psi I already have) just waiting for me in a little box in the garage. I think it will take me all of about 5 minutes to do that upgrade....

Unless you are Grippy, then it may take 5 weeks
Old 02-01-2005, 11:54 PM
12 Second Truck Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Naked AV

Ahh but if the STS owner spent as much as the Radix kit he would already have the IC on and could turn up the whick faster than you could install your new pulley.
Old 02-01-2005, 11:55 PM
blownerator

Ahh but if the STS owner spent as much as the Radix kit he would already have the IC on and could turn up the whick faster than you could install your new pulley.

And where do you stop on pump gas and have a motor that will live more than 20K?
Old 02-01-2005, 11:58 PM
13 Second Truck Club

Location: Pueblo de Nuestra Señora la Reina de los Ángeles de la Porciúncula
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by BlownChevy
Find me a turbo making that power with just a turbo and PUMP GAS.
Well I guess we'll see when people start posting up what with all these turbo kits coming out...I'm not bashing the Radix, I just know you'll come back defending the Radix like always so I like to
TECH Veteran

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

You don't know how much I spent on my Radix kit, but I guarantee an upgraded turbo and/or IC/meth will cost much more than that.
what a rush!

Received 28 Likes on 20 Posts

Yeah, But where does he mount the bilge pump?

Quick Reply: What did you pay for your Radix or STS?