Notices
GM Engine & Exhaust Performance EFI | GEN I/GEN II/GEN III/GEN IV Engines |Small Block | Big Block |

what else can i do

Search this Thread

Old 10-21-2004, 02:16 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

what is the difference with the Togs and the edelbrocks...arent your still shorties that what im confused about.....
Old 10-21-2004, 02:25 AM
TECH Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

No, the TOG's are mid length header. and they are a lot longer than the shortys. with shortys you will probably gain like 8 ponys. shortys arent really a "header", its just a tubluar manifold, wich is a little better that a stock manifold. You would get a lot more out of your truck with the TOG's. Im not ryin to tell you to get rid of your shortys, but if you do want more from your truck go e-fans for sure and a crank pully. If you are happy with the shortys thats cool bro. I am just tryin to help another Cali. boy. Oh by the way... do you have any pics of your truck, i would love to check it out. PM me with your e-mail and ill send you some pics of mine.
Old 10-21-2004, 05:43 AM
Formerly one92rs

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Talking

asm's arte long tubes. the togs are 2" shorter than the asm's and from what i hear they are better built. i like my asm's though.efans are a nice upgrade. a lot of people are running a asp pullie.