Notices
GM Engine & Exhaust Performance EFI | GEN I/GEN II/GEN III/GEN IV Engines |Small Block | Big Block |

where's Jesse?? Wait4me???

Search this Thread

Old 07-26-2005, 10:38 PM
14 Second Truck Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

He is really swamped. I ordered mine on the 12th. I got an email from him today and he is moving as fast as he can. He had to build a PCM for me from scratch due to a bad GM update for the 05 L33. He finished it today and its in the mail. Remember this happened to Nelson as well (the quick increase of orders). Good things come in time. Also for this price we cannot complain.

I wish I would have received my PCM sooner, but after talking to Jesse multiple times I can see he is a really sincere guy and he is doing his best to get these tunes done with out sacrificing his quality of work.
Old 07-26-2005, 10:53 PM
Tribe Shaman

yeah i tried to reach him today too, no answer, did catch it busy for a while, after that it just rang.
Old 07-26-2005, 11:07 PM
LS1Tech Sponsor

Hi Guys, Yes im definatly still around. Been around for years and years.

I have been extreamly busy these last few months. I Have been trying to figure out new ways to handle all the Volume, and i just havent been able to find someone i can train or trust to do anything that i do. So that forces me to have 18 to 19 hour days trying to make a dent in the stuff that is comming in. Durring the day i am on the phone NON stop talking to customers and helping out everyone that calls with programming questions from the software that i sell.

I did hire some people to answer the phones, but everyone just wants to talk to me, "which is fine,, I like talking to everyone and answering the questions they may have."

So that was not good and didnt last very long for them.

I try my hardest to keep everyone happy at ALL times.

Well. So, all today i had the phones off the hook so i could try to get some things caught up. Ill probably have to do the same for tommarrow, but i will have them back on Thursday. I was leaving the answering machine on, but in 6 hours it filled up with over 100 messages from totally different people.

So my delema is... I Cant physically answer 300 to 400 emails a day, Answer all the phone calls, and build 30+ computers from scratch a day, not including the pcms that come in for me to program. " i do them the same day they come in and ship them out the same day no matter what"

That leaves me with one way of doing things untill i train a good phone person and a guy that can answer all the emails fully and answer everyones questions, And that would be a big help on me getting everyones stuff done.

As for the everyone that payed and havent recieved your pcm, im on the 11th now, so if yours was before that pm me, and ill see why i missed your order. Hopefully by tommorrow i will be up to the 20th then caught up by the end of the week.

Again, Thank you guys, I really wish i could go faster, But quality is my first thing.. Even if it takes alot longer for me to do them. But that is how i run things..

Jes
Old 07-27-2005, 12:00 AM
On The Tree

Wow man, I figured you were busy but dam haha. I give you props for handling it the way you are Im lookin to get yours soon. But ill wait will your a lil more less busy hehe.
Old 07-27-2005, 07:26 AM
On The Tree

Thanks for all the hard work. I'll be waiting patiently.
Old 07-27-2005, 11:21 AM
10 Second Club

CooL so i guess if you got my money the 13th ill have it this week?

Name Shane Hinds
04 Gmc
Old 07-27-2005, 02:23 PM
Launching!

wish i knew how to tune would help ya out in a minute. Keep up the hard work. Everybody waiting, its worth it
Old 07-29-2005, 09:59 AM
TECH Resident

Definetly worth it. I've only got to drive mine like 60 miles before i had to send it off to get painted. It's been 13 hours and i'm goin crazy w/o it, lol. But no lie, i dropped .6 off of my 0-60 after only driving it for 30 miles!!! Incredible difference, just need a locker.
Old 07-29-2005, 08:31 PM
TECH Resident

Anyone heard lately how long the $75.00 deal will extend thru August? Just don't want to miss out.
Old 07-30-2005, 02:58 AM
Teching In

Wink

Well, I suppose now we know why he picked 'Wait4me' as the name for his business. (sorry - I couldn't resist)

Quick Reply: where's Jesse?? Wait4me???