GM Parts Classifieds For Sale and Wanted

13.3 flip down tv and dvd

Search this Thread

Old 04-29-2005, 07:46 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 13.3 flip down tv and dvd

I have a 13.3 audiovox voh1332 flip down lcd tv screen, used for one show over a year ago and has been boxed up ever since, less than 3 hours of total play time and is in like new condition, tv tuner built in, full length mini din cable upgrade cost $60, mulitple av in/outs, remote, headphone option, audiovox makes one of the best screens you can buy, if you need tech speces go to www.audiovox.com . Also have available a rosen indash dvd player, it will play cd, dvd, and i think mp3's also, remote included, like new condition only used a few hours also then boxed for storage. Will do both for $400 plus shipping. This is a great deal on a high quality screen, I will guarantee that it is in good working order and you will be satisfied with your purchase. The dvd pic shows the mounting bracket a little bent, its only the mounting bracket, it was over tightened when it was screwed into its mdf house and bent it a little bit, but it has no effect on anything else, also incuded is the trim ring for the dvd it is also in the box just forgot to put it on when i took the pic. Email me with questions, benpimpin1@yahoo.com Check my ebay feedback, same username.