GM Parts Classifieds For Sale and Wanted

20x9 KMC Backseat-black with polished lip w/General Grabber UHP's

Search this Thread

Old 11-19-2007, 11:37 PM
TECH Resident

Received 58 Likes on 46 Posts

I'd like it to be local since I have no idea how to go about shipping wheels. I don't have boxes or anything like that so I'd imagine it would be expensive.

-John
Old 11-21-2007, 06:07 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I see. I'll get with the parts department at my dealership to see how much it would be since they have an account with UPS and they ship wheels all the time. If shipping is reasonable i'll get back to you and if i like your price i'll send you the boxes and the shipping labels, all you would have to do is drop them off at a UPS store or the UPS guy can go pick them up at your place. I'll get back with you on Friday since we are closed tomorrow. Can you give me the wheel weight, it may not matter how heavy they are due to the type of account they have with UPS but just in case.
Old 11-21-2007, 08:01 PM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by jhe2003
I see. I'll get with the parts department at my dealership to see how much it would be since they have an account with UPS and they ship wheels all the time. If shipping is reasonable i'll get back to you and if i like your price i'll send you the boxes and the shipping labels, all you would have to do is drop them off at a UPS store or the UPS guy can go pick them up at your place. I'll get back with you on Friday since we are closed tomorrow. Can you give me the wheel weight, it may not matter how heavy they are due to the type of account they have with UPS but just in case.
that's the reason I have no clue about shipping is because I don't have the wheel weights. They were shipped to discount tire co and mounted and balanced there, so I've never seen the boxes and or wheel weights. I'll search around and try to find the weights for you and I'll post back in here when I do.

-John
Old 11-21-2007, 08:08 PM
TECH Resident

Alright, I found a site that said they were 45lbs each. Seems like a lot of weight to ship, but let me know what you find out on your end.

oh and you want just rims, no tires right?

-John