Search this Thread

Old 01-08-2010, 03:48 PM
SPAM HUNTER

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by lo&sloSierra
no tools were used, it was all done to hand tighten specifications
Whos torque elbow was used then.

Originally Posted by 00ChevyScott
I thought this was the one section where people weren't supposed to mess around in
SHHHH

Originally Posted by Mangled03gmc
DOUBLE SHHHH
Old 01-08-2010, 05:03 PM
TECH Apprentice

u guys are a bunch of ****** ********(EXCEPT FOR THE ONES HELPING HIM). u guys cant even let him sell this engine and keep a thread clean without all of u bashing him everytime he posts a new thread. give the kid a break for once.

Last edited by anheuserbusch08; 01-08-2010 at 08:44 PM.
Old 01-08-2010, 05:08 PM
12 Second Club

Old 01-08-2010, 05:56 PM
ЯєŧąяĐ Єl¡m¡иąŧøя ™

Originally Posted by 00ChevyScott
I thought this was the one section where people weren't supposed to mess around in
Yeah, it could end up in the lounge really quick.
Old 01-08-2010, 08:22 PM

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by anheuserbusch08
u guys are a bunch of ****** ********(except for the ones helping him). u guys cant even let him sell this engine and keep a thread clean without all of u bashing him everytime he posts a new thread. give the kid a break for once.
:hmm did we upset you?
on the first page you'll notice us asking questions about the build. then he answers an we question it future. im sorry but i wont buy a STOCK LS1 block with forged parts that cant be shown. we've asked many of times for pics an still non. why is it so hard to get pics? why is it so hard to show receipts of the parts used? why is it such a crime to want to know more about the parts used? would you buy a motor that wasnt even honed after so many miles an then for 3k? oh wait its OBO, but imo that still doesnt justify the build bc theres no pics, no real info on the motor other than the mans word which after all this time STILL has no pictures up of the engine apart, hot tanked, honed, crank polished, rings filed to fit..flat out NOTHING.
im tired of reading how people are screwed out of 500-5,000.00 behind a bullshit build or false info on a part or hell the seller just flat out steals from the buyer who TRUSTS someone he doesnt even know. i can care less about the motor, i wanted to know the specs to help other people out an to see what kind of parts people are running in mild builds like this.

so im dont with this bs, im not gonna internet fight with you over your opinion or anyone elses. ive never screwed ANYONE out of any momey, or sold ruined parts just bc i dont know the person. i give my phone number to every buyer ive ever delt with on here, goi.net, ls1trucks.com, gmfullsize.com, an so on they can call/text any hour of the day bc i want to be the MOST honest person i can be. your word is your bond an it determines the man you truely are.

now have a Great day!
Old 01-08-2010, 08:27 PM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by iamkeniff
:hmm did we upset you?
on the first page you'll notice us asking questions about the build. then he answers an we question it future. im sorry but i wont buy a STOCK LS1 block with forged parts that cant be shown. we've asked many of times for pics an still non. why is it so hard to get pics? why is it so hard to show receipts of the parts used? why is it such a crime to want to know more about the parts used? would you buy a motor that wasnt even honed after so many miles an then for 3k? oh wait its OBO, but imo that still doesnt justify the build bc theres no pics, no real info on the motor other than the mans word which after all this time STILL has no pictures up of the engine apart, hot tanked, honed, crank polished, rings filed to fit..flat out NOTHING.
im tired of reading how people are screwed out of 500-5,000.00 behind a bullshit build or false info on a part or hell the seller just flat out steals from the buyer who TRUSTS someone he doesnt even know. i can care less about the motor, i wanted to know the specs to help other people out an to see what kind of parts people are running in mild builds like this.

so im dont with this bs, im not gonna internet fight with you over your opinion or anyone elses. ive never screwed ANYONE out of any momey, or sold ruined parts just bc i dont know the person. i give my phone number to every buyer ive ever delt with on here, goi.net, ls1trucks.com, gmfullsize.com, an so on they can call/text any hour of the day bc i want to be the MOST honest person i can be. your word is your bond an it determines the man you truely are.

now have a Great day!
hats off to you youre right he should post up and he should also post up if he is selling local cuz i doubt he is willing to ship. like i said in my earlier post no one should bash and make fun of what he is selling and make another failed thread out of it. if he dont post any info about the engine, let the thread die by itself. nuff said.
Old 01-08-2010, 08:31 PM

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

glad we can agree. im not being a d*ck so plz dont think that man, i just hate people that feel its ok to screw other people over just bc they dont see them face to face or have any type of contact other than PMs an such forth of no verbal contact.

ill stop posting in the thread, i feel it should be deleted.
Old 01-08-2010, 08:42 PM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by iamkeniff
glad we can agree. im not being a d*ck so plz dont think that man, i just hate people that feel its ok to screw other people over just bc they dont see them face to face or have any type of contact other than PMs an such forth of no verbal contact.

ill stop posting in the thread, i feel it should be deleted.
oh none taken i dont like the fact that just cuz someone posted dumb **** before and is now trying to stay good with everyone, some keep throwing dumb **** back up and making a thread go to ****. this thread was by far from trying to screw anyone. he's a good kid, and yes he does do some stupid **** and posts some dumb **** from time to time but that was then, anywho my first post was for those who didnt help the thread, u did by asking questions (everyone asks questions before they purchase parts am i right?) so no offense taken bro
Old 01-10-2010, 04:20 AM
TECH Addict

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

ill take blame for saying what locktite lol. but yes, i am a *******. its comes by nature and its a good trait in my line of work.

but i was reading all the question people were asking and i thought.. damn there ragging this kid hard asking a million things... when every other motor ad is just compression, name of pistons used and what cam and heads. but this one they wanted a full build sheet from john force. so i through the locktite in... then saw the thread didnt go anywhere and added the torque wrench... which anyway these two things are crucial in a motor build.

but good luck on the sale. TTT