GM Parts Classifieds For Sale and Wanted

6.0 LQ9 440rwhp Engine & YANK 3600 Tq. Converter 4L60e

Search this Thread

Old 04-25-2011, 12:25 AM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Sn0wBa11
When you're trying to sell a used engine for $4000 then specs are pretty important. That setup is a dime a dozen around here and can be done fairly cheap. Nice engine btw, that's what I'm shooting for with my next engine build. Goodluck with the sale bud.
Yea but the dime a dozen usually wont drag that ***.we got vids a buddy of mine will post tomarrow. even with used parts you cant build this for $4k.this has 8k miles on the longblock. 3k miles on the cam and springs.even the covers were new,not the oil pan though.this motor has 75 lbs oil pressure @ 6500 rpm.
Old 04-25-2011, 12:34 AM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by Inspector12
You didn't get the fact that the Dallas scientist spec'd that converter! Its worth the extra because it was built with N/A in mind! Its A DEAL! Hell its only $25 less than a new one lol!
And NASTYC6 you didn't answer his question. You told him you would provide this to the buyer, so that didn't provide him with specs that he asked for. And besides if "those normally dont work." why do you not want to give them out? That super special cam doesn't exsist trust me on that. Some work better than others, but there is no magic cam!
There's alot of magic parts.so what your not busy over there just bolting stuff together are you?Call Neil Chance for him to spec you a converter,you might just be surprised what he asks you.
Old 04-25-2011, 12:41 AM
Baltimore Whore

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I am but have not decided on what rails I am going to run yet.. You have any pictures of how this mounts, what it looks like on the truck..
Old 04-25-2011, 01:16 AM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by Mangled03gmc
I am but have not decided on what rails I am going to run yet.. You have any pictures of how this mounts, what it looks like on the truck..
The regulator mounts just to the right of the ground strap on the firewall.i'll see if i got pics tomorrow.how much power you plan on making? If your going over 650rwhp i'd run aftermarket rails.this would still work with those.you just wouldnt need the EFI quick connect.then hook the -6 line to the back of the drivers fuel rail.
Old 04-25-2011, 01:31 AM
Baltimore Whore

Yah eventually.. And the TBSS is on the way..I am 6xx+ at the crank now on stock rails, no issue.. I am not sure what I am doing as of yet as far as rails go.. I take it the quick connects have been brazed to the AN fittings going into the braid,or are they bought?? As far as getting rid of them( Quick connects), I am missing what you are saying as both of them are used for return and main feed( my truck is 03).. It could still be ran the same way as it is there no?? Just would need the crossover on the aftermarket rails.. BTW I can get that FPR for 120 buks..

Last edited by Mangled03gmc; 04-25-2011 at 01:41 AM.
Old 04-25-2011, 07:29 AM
TT-TECH Veteran

Originally Posted by NastyC6
There's alot of magic parts.so what your not busy over there just bolting stuff together are you?Call Neil Chance for him to spec you a converter,you might just be surprised what he asks you.
LOL! Man you think you are reinventing the wheel over there or what? I make 1035rwhp on 93octane, and you want to act like your 440 rwhp motor is something special? Give me a break. GL!
Old 04-25-2011, 09:26 AM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by Mangled03gmc
Yah eventually.. And the TBSS is on the way..I am 6xx+ at the crank now on stock rails, no issue.. I am not sure what I am doing as of yet as far as rails go.. I take it the quick connects have been brazed to the AN fittings going into the braid,or are they bought?? As far as getting rid of them( Quick connects), I am missing what you are saying as both of them are used for return and main feed( my truck is 03).. It could still be ran the same way as it is there no?? Just would need the crossover on the aftermarket rails.. BTW I can get that FPR for 120 buks..
Yes the quick connects have been brazed to -6 an male fittings.the quick disconnect on the other end is what i was refuring to you not needing if you use aftermarket rails.
Old 04-25-2011, 09:35 AM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by Inspector12
LOL! Man you think you are reinventing the wheel over there or what? I make 1035rwhp on 93octane, and you want to act like your 440 rwhp motor is something special? Give me a break. GL!
Well you mentioned you were looking for a motor?you should be able to put one together for $1500,should run strong huh?and probably last forever.This engine is complete,minus the FPR. price it out with used parts,throw a little labor on it for building it and see if its cheaper than this one.then race the guy that buys this one.bet you'll be surprised.
Old 04-25-2011, 09:39 AM
Baltimore Whore

I could be interested for 200 shpd.. There isn't anything really special there.. I can get them efi ends for 13 buks a end with the AN male ends.. I am still interested in see pics, on how it looks on the truck... Thanks
Old 04-25-2011, 03:08 PM
On The Tree

yank converter,........SOLD!!!!

Quick Reply: 6.0 LQ9 440rwhp Engine & YANK 3600 Tq. Converter 4L60e