GM Parts Classifieds For Sale and Wanted

8.1L marine injectors for sale

Search this Thread

Old 04-19-2006, 10:35 PM
TECH Addict

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default 8.1L marine injectors for sale

I've got a set of used 8.1L 42lb/hr marine injectors for sale for $200 shipped. Used for about 15K miles. See my other posts for more goodies
Old 04-20-2006, 01:20 AM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

dibs!
Old 04-20-2006, 10:13 PM
Launching!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrXerox
Please reply back on the status of the injectors I placed dibs on. I am ready to pay you for these ASAP so I can use them on a project...

Thanks,
Sean.

they won't be pulled from the truck until the first week of may. Someone else sent me a pm before you called dibs also. I'll keep you posted

dan

Just thought I would let you all see the bull pm's first hand. First off, why do you list an item that is not going to be available until 2 weeks from now and second, how is it fair that a private pm takes presidence over a public dibs? Sounds like some obvious picking and choosing of options is going on... BUYERS BEWARE OF THIS GUY....
Old 04-20-2006, 10:24 PM
TECH Addict

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Quote:
Please reply back on the status of the injectors I placed dibs on. I am ready to pay you for these ASAP so I can use them on a project...

Thanks,
Sean.

they won't be pulled from the truck until the first week of may. Someone else sent me a pm before you called dibs also. I'll keep you posted

dan

Just thought I would let you all see the bull pm's first hand. First off, why do you list an item that is not going to be available until 2 weeks from now and second, how is it fair that a private pm takes presidence over a public dibs? Sounds like some obvious picking and choosing of options is going on... BUYERS BEWARE OF THIS GUY....
calling dibs doesn't mean ****. The seller has the right to sell or not sell to whoever they chose. My feeling is, whoever contacts me first will get the item. You were second. No need say **** about me that's not true.
Old 04-20-2006, 10:33 PM
TECH Addict

Sorry dude but DanaliHD is right.

https://ls1tech.com/forums/showthread.php?t=462627
Old 04-20-2006, 10:36 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by DanaliHD
calling dibs doesn't mean ****. The seller has the right to sell or not sell to whoever they chose. My feeling is, whoever contacts me first will get the item. You were second. No need say **** about me that's not true.
How can it not be true if its in your own words? But I guess rules are rules and I stand corrected. Guess I would feel differently if you had posted to send you a pm in your auction but I guess its not the first time this has happened to people in here and Im sure it wont be the last...Still does not explain posting an item for sale thats two weeks out of being able to actually be sold!

Last edited by MrXerox; 04-20-2006 at 10:44 PM.
Old 04-20-2006, 11:37 PM
TECH Senior Member

First come ... first served.

This isn't eBay, things aren't for auction. They are for sale with an asking price. 'Bidding' is strongly discouraged.
Old 04-21-2006, 12:04 AM
TECH Senior Member

Received 30 Likes on 28 Posts

Don't feel bad MrXerox, I lost out on a deal where I posted and PMed 50 min after the item was put up for sale and lost out to a guy that called him the next day, cuz the seller didn't check back on the board till that night when he posted it was sold and never even contacted me.
Old 04-21-2006, 02:21 AM
11 Second Club

Many thanks to DanaliHD for being a stand up dude. I sent the pm and looks like I was the 1st to reply. Consider these sold.
Old 04-21-2006, 08:27 AM
Launching!

Originally Posted by kbracing96
Don't feel bad MrXerox, I lost out on a deal where I posted and PMed 50 min after the item was put up for sale and lost out to a guy that called him the next day, cuz the seller didn't check back on the board till that night when he posted it was sold and never even contacted me.

I remember that kb...It was for that Radix if I recall. Congrats Grey Silver, you should have them in a few weeks...

Quick Reply: 8.1L marine injectors for sale