GM Parts Classifieds For Sale and Wanted

Adjustable Dry Nitrous System

Search this Thread

Old 07-16-2005, 11:17 PM
Cuz I AM a BADMOFO

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Adjustable Dry Nitrous System

Well, I had this on my 2000 Silverado and it knocked over a second off my E.T. In fact, it is currently on the truck if anyone local wants to check it out. I can remove it in about 20 minutes. Here is a list of everything that I have. Nitrous Express NX bottle with the high flow valve. Compucar solenoid (the large solenoid capable of flowing enough for a 200 shot), NOS fogger (fan) nozzle with mounting bung, 15ft feed line from bottle to engine compartment, 18" feed line from solenoid to fogger nozzle, arming toggle switch, bottle mounting rings, and a custom (wood) mounting plate that you could screw to a 2x4 and slip into the slots in your bed or bedliner. I installed this kit in my truck without drilling any holes at all in the bed. I fed the supply line thru the slots into the stake pokets and then under the bed. As for an activation switch, I have a Hurst transbrake button on a coiled cord that I use and it works great. I have it hidden under the cup holders in the center console. You need to see the pics, its totally hidden. There is a Jeg's liquid filled bottle pressure gauge and gauge mount on the bottle as well. I also have jets to make different size "shots" from a 30hp all the way to a little over 100rwhp. I have the chart that shows what jet is needed for what power level. I have pics available if you send me your email address. I'll let everything go for $375 shipped. If you don't want the coiled cord button or if you want to just buy it without the bottle or whatever, shoot me an offer. The kit is still on the truck if you are local and want to check it out, but I can have it off the truck and ready to ship in a day or so. Also, the bottle is FULL for anyone who wants to pick the system up locally, or meet somewhere, but I don't think I can ship it with the bottle being full.

Last edited by BADMOFO; 07-19-2005 at 07:02 AM.
Old 07-17-2005, 05:46 PM
TECH Fanatic

Damn, sounds like a nice setup man! I wish I had the money, I would buy it in a heartbeat.
Old 07-17-2005, 05:51 PM
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I loved the switch IDea...... Good price as well..

TTT for ya
Old 07-17-2005, 07:41 PM
Cuz I AM a BADMOFO

Originally Posted by CAMMIN03'
I loved the switch IDea...... Good price as well..

TTT for ya
Thanks for the compliments...and the bump! The button is the only way to go (for me anyway) as traction is just NOT happening with nitrous right out of the hole.
Old 07-17-2005, 08:44 PM
TECH Fanatic

does it spray through the shifts?
Old 07-17-2005, 09:10 PM
12 Second Truck Club

Received 5 Likes on 3 Posts

If you still have it when I get some $$$ I'll buy it, but I doubt I will soooooo T T T
Old 07-18-2005, 05:17 AM
Cuz I AM a BADMOFO

Originally Posted by BeefTip
does it spray through the shifts?
Only if you hold the button down! That was another reason I used the button for the spray, so I could "baby" the transmission. I'm at over 80k miles on the original transmission with no ( knocking on wood!) problems yet. I was going to use a window switch, but I like the idea of being able to directly control when the nitrous is spraying.
Old 07-21-2005, 09:08 AM
Teching In

Default will it fit a 2004 vho

Originally Posted by BADMOFO
Only if you hold the button down! That was another reason I used the button for the spray, so I could "baby" the transmission. I'm at over 80k miles on the original transmission with no ( knocking on wood!) problems yet. I was going to use a window switch, but I like the idea of being able to directly control when the nitrous is spraying.
will it fit a vho i'm seriously looking, dont really know much about it but a sec. i want to learn . off the button work as affective as wot activation? i have some m/t et drags so traction isn't a issue, maybe
Old 07-21-2005, 09:25 AM
Tin Foil Hat Wearin' Fool

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Works the same as a wot switch just instead you control exactly when it turns off and on good setup Im going to use that setup on my new setup for the second stage of nitrous for second gear. Its a good deal if I didnt already have nitrous I would get it. And TTT for ya.