GM Parts Classifieds For Sale and Wanted

Centerline Lancers FS

Search this Thread

Old 12-08-2005, 11:38 AM
TECH Apprentice

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Centerline Lancers FS

Son of a Bi#%$! Okay i was driving yesterday in the snow. Someone pulled out in front of me and to keep from hitting them, i had to swerve and i slid right into a curb. I have a small dent in one of my lancers now I have been searching for a replacement wheel for hours and cant find one. If anyone has one for sale i would like to purchase it. If not, my other three are up for grabs. All the rest of the wheels are in perfect condition.Centerline Lancers 20x8 5" backspacing on a 6x5.5 bolt pattern. no scratches dings or anything. Will sell other wheels for $300 a piece.They also have tires on them but would have to up the price if those are desires too.
Old 12-08-2005, 11:50 AM
TECH Apprentice

I took one of mine to Discount Tire, and they shipped it off & had it straightened for like $125.00. Might try that.
Old 12-08-2005, 12:31 PM
TECH Veteran

Discount Tire is not dealing with Centerline at this current time. Im not sure why but when i called to get a price on ordering a set of centerlines, the guy told me that and said hes not sure if they will be dealing with them anymore.

Silver_Whistler: I wanted those wheels off you awhile back but i couldnt talk you into selling them. Im not sure if i would want to buy just 3 unless i know where i can get the 4th one. Those are my favorite centerline wheels though and they dont even make them anymore!

Just curious, are they chrome or polished? Any blems in the finish from the salt on the roads in winter time? How bad is the dent on the 4th one? Would you be interested in a set of 22x9 Centerline Tomcats w/ tires? Maybe we can work something out.

Last edited by NeverSatisfied02; 12-08-2005 at 12:40 PM.
Old 12-08-2005, 04:41 PM
TECH Addict

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I remember wanting those for a while too! I checked some old issues of Truckin since I remember seeing them in a lot of ads and found two places that carried them, www.samotorsports.net and www.performanceplustire.com samotorsports had them listed on the website, but not prices and sizes like the other centerlines. Maybe give them both a call and see if they have one left in stock.
Old 12-08-2005, 10:27 PM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by NeverSatisfied02
Discount Tire is not dealing with Centerline at this current time. Im not sure why but when i called to get a price on ordering a set of centerlines, the guy told me that and said hes not sure if they will be dealing with them anymore.

Silver_Whistler: I wanted those wheels off you awhile back but i couldnt talk you into selling them. Im not sure if i would want to buy just 3 unless i know where i can get the 4th one. Those are my favorite centerline wheels though and they dont even make them anymore!

Just curious, are they chrome or polished? Any blems in the finish from the salt on the roads in winter time? How bad is the dent on the 4th one? Would you be interested in a set of 22x9 Centerline Tomcats w/ tires? Maybe we can work something out.
they are chrome. i wouldnt have bought polished. too much time to take care of them. no blems on any of the wheels. the dent in the forth one actuall isnt a dent at all. i could see it better today int the light. all that happened was it peeled back some of the chrome finish.
Old 12-09-2005, 12:47 AM
TECH Veteran

PM sent!
Old 12-09-2005, 09:49 AM
12 Second SUV Club

so u still gona sell them for 300
Old 12-09-2005, 11:29 AM
TECH Veteran

300 each which is 900 total without tires.
Old 12-09-2005, 12:33 PM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by NeverSatisfied02
300 each which is 900 total without tires.
that sounds a little steep for used wheels. I got my chrome plated lancers with tires for $300 plus my factory denali wheels and tires.

20's have come down in price quite a bit in the past couple years.
Old 12-09-2005, 04:27 PM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by smooth sierra
that sounds a little steep for used wheels. I got my chrome plated lancers with tires for $300 plus my factory denali wheels and tires.

20's have come down in price quite a bit in the past couple years.
Then you got a really good deal on them. who did you go through to get them?

Quick Reply: Centerline Lancers FS