GM Parts Classifieds For Sale and Wanted

cleaning garage. rebuildable 6.0 short block, upd intake, nx kit, set of rims, misc.

Search this Thread

Old 01-13-2005, 03:30 PM
single digit dreamer

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default cleaning garage. rebuildable 6.0 short block, upd intake, nx kit, set of rims, misc.

nx kit >> https://ls1tech.com/forums//showthread.php?t=259244

sold upd, it had a blow out , the filter and top of intake are in good shape but the tube blew in half and was glued back together. a little paint and it would look good i think. it also has a bung glued in for a nx nozle. $45 shipped.

6.0 short block with broken piston. rod looks ok but i cant gaurentee that. crank is good and block is rebuildable. i will return your money if it can't be rebuilt with .030 or less over bore. rods have arp bolts in them and there is some other stuff bolted on still like some covers and timing chain and pump. $300+shipping.

sale pending set of rims off of a ~95 chevy 4wd. 16x8's http://www.superbuytires.com/wheels/model/Ultra/Bullet/, they fit on our newer trucks too. come with caps but no lug nuts. i will get pics of the actual wheels soon. $150 (hopefully someone local). there are some bfg at tires on them with about 10% tread.

some other stuff like motor mounts, factory lift block with u bolts, ac compresor, sold set of new EX616 valve springs with used keepers and locks http://www.cmotorsports.com/98-02-fb...ine-valvetrain, soldnew set of lowering shackles. i still have to look in the shed and see if there i any thing out there so i might be adding to the list.

edit.. looks like i have a stock cable operated TB, some stuff like extra rockers and stock push rods, a few sensors. clutch fan, sold used gss340m inline fuel pump(fed 10psi and a 100shot on a 6.0), 2 stock cats. still haven't looked in my shed so i will be adding more little stuff.
Old 01-13-2005, 05:06 PM
TECH Veteran

Received 138 Likes on 91 Posts

Did the broke piston badly scare the cylinder wall?? Got Pics?
How much do you think freight on the shortblock would be to a business in south MS (39567)?
Old 01-13-2005, 09:00 PM
single digit dreamer

Originally Posted by BigKID
Did the broke piston badly scare the cylinder wall?? Got Pics?
How much do you think freight on the shortblock would be to a business in south MS (39567)?
there is a nice score in the wall from the wrist pin. it will need bored for sure. i am 99% sure going .030 over will make it all good and that is what most people bore them out to when they goto forged pistons. shipping i probably under $100. if the score is too deep to be rebuildable i would refund your $300 but not the shipping.

now that i think of it many people go .040 over too. i think when you get up around .060 is when it becomes questionable for some blocks. here is a better pic of the damage, i wiped the rust out too.

Old 01-13-2005, 09:37 PM
? ? ? ? ? ?

The escalade project we did was a .040 over bore. I had a short block shipped from Illinois to Texas last year for $125. It was on a pallet and shipped by www.forwardair.com.

Man, those pistons are CLEAN.

I'll take the UPD. Paypal OK?
Old 01-13-2005, 09:45 PM
single digit dreamer

paypal is sweet. probably wait till monday or so to ship it if that is ok. hopefully i will sell a couple more things by then and combine trips to the post office. i found another rubber piece that goes with it too. connects the tube to the maf. i have a rubber piece for the tube to the TB and the tube to the maf. does anyone know about the maf to the lid? i think you reuse something for that one becuase i dont see any more parts here.

paypal is cobra99vert@aol.com
Old 01-13-2005, 10:04 PM
? ? ? ? ? ?

I'll shoot the paypal to your aol address. Don't worry about the extra fittings and such. I'm going to have to rig it up to make it fit the radix anyway. I've got a rubbermaid tub filled with misc parts from my many intake tube experiments.

EDIT - paypal is performing maintenance this evening and is offline. I'll do it tomorrow.
Old 01-13-2005, 10:19 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Interested in the 6.0. I could probably even pick it up. Can you give me a rundown on everything that comes with it. I am looking for a 6.0 to rebuild and stick in my 91Z. Shoot me an email at trainercsj@sbcglobal.net
Old 01-13-2005, 10:23 PM
TECH Resident

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

would you consider shipping those wheels?
Old 01-13-2005, 10:24 PM
single digit dreamer

it has the timing chain and oil pump but you should replace both of them. rods with arp bolts. rear cover and front cover if you need one. stock 6.0 cam. mains, windage tray, oil pick up. some other odds and ends if you want them, if you come pick it up we can look thru my pile of parts and anything that i have extra of that could be part of a short block i can toss in. you can have the pan too if you want it but it has a hole in the side from my turbo drain line. you could either put a threded plug in there or have it welded shut. probably find a crank sensor and there is an oil level sensor in the pan. like i said i have a lot of little stuff laying around. picking it up would kick *** too.
Old 01-13-2005, 10:27 PM
single digit dreamer

Originally Posted by bigguy75inches
would you consider shipping those wheels?
i would like to wait a couple of weeks just to be sure no one local will take them. if no one wants them i would ship but that will likly cost over $100 to ship.

Quick Reply: cleaning garage. rebuildable 6.0 short block, upd intake, nx kit, set of rims, misc.