GM Parts Classifieds For Sale and Wanted

Custom Enclosures for Escalade, Yukon, or Tahoe

Search this Thread

Old 11-26-2007, 09:31 PM
TECH Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Blowndenalixl
They are bolted to the inside of the window ledges (I could take a pic to show you where the holes are in my Escalade interior). I take it you want just the enclosures? Cuz if you did I have takers locally for my subs and amps. I will check out the cost of shipping. I also have a PM from another gent who wants to make me an offer on the whole package so I will check out the cost of shipping for him as well.

If I sell the enclosures separate, I would take $800 Cdn + shipping, and will let the whole package go for $1200 Cdn + shipping.

Will do some research on Canada Post on shipping costs for you and the other fellow.

D

geez - I am having a hell of a time getting shipping quotes due to the size of these puppies - kind of what I suspected when I advertised that I wanted to sell them to someone in Alberta. UPS says the parcel is too big to ship through their normal service and I need to ship through UPS freight which is closed right now. I think the box for each enclosure would have to be about 2 ft by 2 ft by 4 ft, and weight 30 to 40 lbs.

I am really thinking that shipping just is not an option, will probably cost as much as the enclosures themselve. I think I should just put these puppies in my basement and try selling the whole package locally again come spring.
Old 04-27-2008, 11:58 PM
TECH Regular

geez - I am having a hell of a time getting shipping quotes due to the size of these puppies - kind of what I suspected when I advertised that I wanted to sell them to someone in Alberta. UPS says the parcel is too big to ship through their normal service and I need to ship through UPS freight which is closed right now. I think the box for each enclosure would have to be about 2 ft by 2 ft by 4 ft, and weight 30 to 40 lbs.

I am really thinking that shipping just is not an option, will probably cost as much as the enclosures themselve. I think I should just put these puppies in my basement and try selling the whole package locally again come spring.
Well - guess what - it is spring and the sub enclosures, amp, and subs are still for sale, just as before, $1200 for the whole package. Anyone in Alberta, BC or Sask so shipping not an issue???
Old 04-28-2008, 06:53 AM
Staging Lane

So these are actually in an Escalade right now or are they in a Denali XL?

I would be willing to pay you for detailed photos of the enclosures. I have been trying to figure something out for my 02 Denali, (non XL) for quite some time.

I really want to see photos of these. Did u take them out and put them in the basement like you were saying?

Attachment points and all that stuff. I read about the shipping problems and dont want to cause you any grief. But I definetely want them.
I can make them myself if I can see how they are setup.

thanks
Old 04-28-2008, 11:10 AM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by 02denali24s

I would be willing to pay you for detailed photos of the enclosures. I have been trying to figure something out for my 02 Denali, (non XL) for quite some time.

I really want to see photos of these. Did u take them out and put them in the basement like you were saying?

Attachment points and all that stuff. I read about the shipping problems and dont want to cause you any grief. But I definetely want them.

thanks
They have been out of the vehicle since I asked the dealer in San Antonio to take them out. I have been driving around with them sitting in the back storage area of the Sclade since my wife is on me about clutter in the house

They fit a Sclade, Yukon (non XL), Tahoe, since all have the same rear window.

Did you enlarge the pic in my original post? It is finally going to be warm today so if I have time later I will pull them out and snap a pic or two for you.

Where are you located?
Old 04-28-2008, 08:56 PM
TECH Regular

They have been out of the vehicle since I asked the dealer in San Antonio to take them out. I have been driving around with them sitting in the back storage area of the Sclade since my wife is on me about clutter in the house

They fit a Sclade, Yukon (non XL), Tahoe, since all have the same rear window.

Did you enlarge the pic in my original post? It is finally going to be warm today so if I have time later I will pull them out and snap a pic or two for you.

Where are you located?
Here are the extra pics as requested:
Attached Thumbnails Custom Enclosures for Escalade, Yukon, or Tahoe-escalade-custom-subwoofer-jl-sub-1.jpg   Custom Enclosures for Escalade, Yukon, or Tahoe-escalade-custom-subwoofer-jl-sub-2.jpg  
Old 05-09-2008, 01:56 AM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by 02denali24s

thanks
So 02Denali24s, did these extra pictures help you? I wonder if Greyhound would deliver to you in California. I found out that I could ship them across Canada (Edmonton to Toronto) for under $100. Maybe shipping is not such a pain in the butt after all. Just have to think beyond Fedex, UPS, etc who charge too much. Let me know if you find anything out - buying these would definitely save you a bunch of time and money.
Old 05-09-2008, 07:33 AM
Launching!

those r badass man. wish i has a yukon or tahoe.
Old 06-18-2008, 07:33 PM
TECH Regular

Bump in case anyone if looking to do a summer sound upgrade!
Old 09-19-2008, 11:23 PM
TECH Regular

Fall bump $800 + shipping gets you a bad azzz setup. And I feel better about shipping the sub and amps since I had them tested by the good folks who did some repair work to the sound system in the Escalade (FX Audio in Edmonton).

And remember, you can't use your third row seats with these enclosures in place, but then who would have a third row seat and a bad azz setup like this anyways?
Old 10-18-2008, 04:58 PM
TECH Regular

Down to $700 US + shipping for whole package, as this will still net me $800 Cdn due to the exchange rate. Feed my higher stall converter fund!

Quick Reply: Custom Enclosures for Escalade, Yukon, or Tahoe