GM Parts Classifieds For Sale and Wanted

Custom Truck box for X-cab GM 99- and stereo equipment

Search this Thread

Old 01-28-2004, 10:48 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Custom Truck box for X-cab GM 99- and stereo equipment

I have a custom fiberglass box that goes under the rear seat of a Gm X-cab, 99 and up. It is made for two 10's firing up .6 ft each chamber. Will ID subs. Has a custom amp rack in the middle with stainless trim piece. Its real nice anc clean, all work is top quality. It was only in my truck for a month before I decided to rebuild a complete custom fiberglass box. Here is a pic of the box:

You can see examples of our work at http://photos.yahoo.com/MHLY01

Have some stuff to clear out that I am not using.

Rainbow Pro 6.5" and Tweets. This is the old school regular Pros, not kickbass, that I got from DK at Arc. They do not have the logo on the dustcap. They sound great and are in perfect shape. Only used in my competition truck for a few shows. Only reason I am selling is because I upgraded to Plats. Asking $300

THIS SETUP WORKS GREAT IN GM DOORS!!!

Rainbow Pro 4". These are the raw drivers. They can be combined with the set above to make a 3 way set. I believe I have the crossovers. I got these raw because I was running them active. In great shape as well. Asking $80

Eclipse 55090 Din Size DVD player. This is a great sounding unit that has a digital out for those looking. Plays all CD formats. It is used in my competition truck as well. I am taking video out of my truck so I do not need it. This unit sounds great and is very clean. Asking $550

Eclipse CD Changer, 6 disc, This is the changer that can be used with any Eclipse headunit. Have the cables for it. In excellent shape. Asking $150

PG TiDEQ. This is a rare competition unit for those looking for a great EQ. It has 31 bands with Adj. Q. and is computer controlled. I will include a 25ft Serial cable so that you can tune outside the vehicle. It has a in Dash controller with 4 memory presets. This unit is barely used.
Selling because I went with a P9. Asking $450

White Stinger 1 farad caps with Chrome bus bars. They are perfect shape. Asking $120

You can email me directly at chvytndr@aol.com All prices include shipping. I have pics as well. Thanks!!!
Attached Thumbnails Custom Truck box for X-cab GM 99- and stereo equipment-subbox.jpg  
Old 01-31-2004, 06:57 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

i am interested in sub box. let me know what you want for it. i was going to make a box for it but this would save me time....thanks, brent