GM Parts Classifieds For Sale and Wanted

DiabloSport Predator Programmer U7193 04-05 GM Truck,04 Vette for sale.

Search this Thread

Old 07-22-2009, 11:05 AM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

check your pms
Old 07-22-2009, 12:35 PM
On The Tree

You deleted the part were YOU said it did have 5 tune storage... Thats ok, because I printed the page before you did. PLease respond.
I have sent Text message, PM, paypal refund request, and nothing...

Last edited by vff_jeff; 07-22-2009 at 02:18 PM. Reason: added photo
Old 07-22-2009, 05:56 PM
On The Tree

Old 07-22-2009, 07:50 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Pm'd you call me.
Old 07-22-2009, 08:03 PM
On The Tree

pmed you back, please refund, and Ill send the tuner back. Thanx
Old 07-22-2009, 08:08 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Smile

Call me and let's work this out. Why arent' you calling me?
Old 07-22-2009, 11:09 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by SSDoubleK
Call me and let's work this out. Why arent' you calling me?
I have told you in PM's. And Im not playing games. All I want is for you to refund my money, because you sold me a product that was not the one you described. Its 7 years old, and is the 2.10 version. Not the 5 tune storage capable version, you said it was, that is fairly new. You cant modify anything. And it wont work for my 2004 corvette at all, because diablo said you didnt unlock it. I am tired of having a $175 paper weight sitting in a box in my living room. All there is to work out is for you to refund my money. Thats it. Once you refund it, it will be mailed back the same way it was mailed to me, priority. Im sorry this didnt work out. But I dont see any other way to work this out. refund my money, I mail it back to you, you sell it to someone else. Whats so hard about this? It was not as described, and requires too much to work they way its supposed to. You offered to pay for 60% of the fee to have it sent back to Diablo to be upgraded to work. Even if I wanted to do that It would take at least 30 days plus shipping time to get back. no. Thanx but no thanx.
No reason to call.
Old 07-23-2009, 01:22 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Smile

THis product was not in the locked position when it was sold to you, if it was I would still have the tune on my truck, tell me why do you have a unconfirmed paypal account? And unlisted phone number?, why have you only sent me one whole text message which was today? Why did you block your number and not call me back? And also your address you say you live at why is it listed to a Carlene Oliver? Not Jeff Painter? or a Amanda Painter? Who's telling lyes? I have been on this site along time with a flawless trader rating, I have a many a members that I have bought and sold Items to without any problems. I stated in my post to you to check with Diablo for all the features this programmer had, I listed the product no. for you, and say to check with Diablo for all the features it has, after you get the Diablo you tell me it won't work on you vette, and then you check all the features it has and what revision and hold me responsible because you did not understand my post I guess? and then you tell me to send you 99.00 more dollars so you can send it back to them for supposed updates when it worked fine on my truck, how much more black and white does it have to be for you. NO one is going to give you a refund on a electronic handheld after you've recieved it and locked it up. I told you to call me to work this out, you have refused to do this, for no good reason other than I can see other than you're trying to scam money from me. I told you in my pm, that I would refund your money to you,you said you would pay for the return shipping. I said after I recieve the Diablo back to me unlocked and in the same working order I sent it to you and after I tested back on my truck that I would issue you a refund, you have refused to do this. And you won't call me, you would just rather put this out there making entertainment for all the other members to look at hoping you can bully me into sending you a refund without the Diablo in hand and you sending it back to me locked up. I'm waving the white flag again to you, and saying send it back to me unlocked like it was sent to you in the first place and I'll send issue you a refund. I'm hoping your having fun with this, doesn't look good for either one of us. And again, why are you so hung up on not talking to me and working this out over the phone? Its real easy just dial the numbers. Bottom line when you buy you pay up front, when you return refunds are issued after Item is received by the shipper and it passes inspection of Item to make sure its in proper working order, this is standard procedure with anyone company. Most will charge you a restocking fee. Thank you DoubleK

Last edited by SSDoubleK; 07-23-2009 at 07:36 AM.
Old 07-23-2009, 09:42 AM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by SSDoubleK
THis product was not in the locked position when it was sold to you, if it was I would still have the tune on my truck, tell me why do you have a unconfirmed paypal account? And unlisted phone number?, why have you only sent me one whole text message which was today? Why did you block your number and not call me back? And also your address you say you live at why is it listed to a Carlene Oliver? Not Jeff Painter? or a Amanda Painter? Who's telling lyes? I have been on this site along time with a flawless trader rating, I have a many a members that I have bought and sold Items to without any problems. I stated in my post to you to check with Diablo for all the features this programmer had, I listed the product no. for you, and say to check with Diablo for all the features it has, after you get the Diablo you tell me it won't work on you vette, and then you check all the features it has and what revision and hold me responsible because you did not understand my post I guess? and then you tell me to send you 99.00 more dollars so you can send it back to them for supposed updates when it worked fine on my truck, how much more black and white does it have to be for you. NO one is going to give you a refund on a electronic handheld after you've recieved it and locked it up. I told you to call me to work this out, you have refused to do this, for no good reason other than I can see other than you're trying to scam money from me. I told you in my pm, that I would refund your money to you,you said you would pay for the return shipping. I said after I recieve the Diablo back to me unlocked and in the same working order I sent it to you and after I tested back on my truck that I would issue you a refund, you have refused to do this. And you won't call me, you would just rather put this out there making entertainment for all the other members to look at hoping you can bully me into sending you a refund without the Diablo in hand and you sending it back to me locked up. I'm waving the white flag again to you, and saying send it back to me unlocked like it was sent to you in the first place and I'll send issue you a refund. I'm hoping your having fun with this, doesn't look good for either one of us. And again, why are you so hung up on not talking to me and working this out over the phone? Its real easy just dial the numbers. Bottom line when you buy you pay up front, when you return refunds are issued after Item is received by the shipper and it passes inspection of Item to make sure its in proper working order, this is standard procedure with anyone company. Most will charge you a restocking fee. Thank you DoubleK
First of all, My paypal is verified vff_jeff@yahoo.com. Here is a copy paste from my account ''Welcome, Jeff Painter
Last log in July 22, 2009 11:31 PM PDT

* Account Type: Premier

My phone number is listed. Your full of crap. I live in Liberty Hill, TX. Im not trying to scam anyone. Amanda is My wife. I dont know who the hell Carlene Oliver is. And You said that it Held 5 tune storage. If it held 5 tune storage, That would make it a newer diablo. Capable of tuneing LTFT's spark, ect. You gave me a 2002 unit that isnt capable of tuning my car. You then tried to delete your post were you said it does have 5 tune storage. If you would have said '' this does not have 5 tune storage'' I would not have bought it because a tuner that does not have this feature is not worth $175... more like $50. How am I scamming you? By demanding a refund because you were dishonest about a part? You put the reason for editing your post as ''mistake'' Yes. it was. Now refund the money and sell it right.
I have not locked it up. It wont work for my car period.
Here is a quote from diablos web site. '' Newer Predators for GM are internet updateable. The tool must have a revision of 9r01 or higher in order to be updateable. If your tool displays a revision of 1.XX or 2.XX it can not be updated without a return trip to DiabloSport You said it could download... But the diablo you sold me is a 2.10 version...
I have opened a paypal dispute. You have been dishonest, and now your refusing to refund after selling me a $175 paperweight. Everyone understood your post as I did ... ''The 5 tune storage is there on this tuner'' is what you said... well its not. End of story. The reason Im not giving out my cell, is you have been dishonest already. And I dont give out my cell number to people I dont trust. I dont need harassment of my cell phone as well. Do the right thing. You made a mistake, you admit that you did. So refund my money.
Old 07-23-2009, 06:24 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Smile

Yea right I'm dishonest, you are lying, your account is not verified with paypal, your home phone no. is unlisted and you blocked your number with the one and only text message you sent me. I'm going to risk a 87 plus trader rating over a 175.00 dollar programmer, I've sold tranny's, engines,shifters,clutchs, and many more products on this site, if the programmer is unlocked like you just said then what's the problem with sending it back having me check it out on my truck and making sure its unlocked and then when it works giving you a refund? Explain this. You need to check out the part no. again and the box, what does it say? If it was for a 02 it would have never worked on my Truck? I'm not dishonest, I've proven this, I don't sell garbage, and your thing about the five tune storage was misunderstood, I erased the post because you said the info. was wrong, also if you check the edit post says on it mistake, that's all you revert to, you never acknowledge the fact that my post tells you to go to Diablo and check out the site to find all the features this unit had, you're doing this after you got the Diablo and decided you just don't want it. WHY ARE YOU SO AFRAID TO CALL ME? Harass you, that's funny. I await your next post of lyes. THAnk you again for making such a production out of this when all you have to do is send the unit back to me unlocked like I sent it to you for a refund, and pay for the return shipping like you said you would, what's the problem with that? Its standard on any return you make. Again I can't say it any clearer than that to you.

Last edited by SSDoubleK; 07-23-2009 at 06:32 PM. Reason: update

Quick Reply: DiabloSport Predator Programmer U7193 04-05 GM Truck,04 Vette for sale.