GM Parts Classifieds For Sale and Wanted

DiabloSport Predator Programmer U7193 04-05 GM Truck,04 Vette for sale.

Search this Thread

Old 07-23-2009, 06:27 PM
2nd fastest 5.3 ECSB

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

There's no need for name calling or slander from either party. Keep it civil and resolve this like adults.
Old 07-24-2009, 01:04 AM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by trever1t
There's no need for name calling or slander from either party. Keep it civil and resolve this like adults.
I completly agree. I dont know why he says Im lying about anything. vff_jeff@yahoo.com has been my email for at least 4 years. Im 25. Im married. My paypal IS verified, I just got through spending a lot of money on my 6.0 turbo build. 90% was paypal, with my credit card. I have A phone number, but I dont give it out, business reasons. I dont know why he is all hell bent on getting my phone number. I dont give out my phone number to anyone I dont know. Doesnt make me a scammer. Non of that is important. Here is a veiw of my friends paypal of mine if he were to send me money... copy pasted directly from the screen Review your payment and send

Please check the following information before continuing. View PayPal policies and your payment source rights.
Description Amount
Payment To $1.00 USD

vff_jeff@yahoo.com

Verified Premier Member (0)

Apply coupon/gift certificate
Add Discount Code: What is this?

or

Coupon/gift certificate

Your total charge: $1.00 US
-------He keeps trieng to stall this out for some reason. Whats important is he made a mistake, and should refund the money. Thats it. I tried to be nice. And gave him plenty of time to work it out.
Originally Posted by SSDoubleK
Originally Posted by vff_jeff
Hey I got the tuner today, and this thing is 4-5 years old. You can not tune the parameters, and it does not have the 5 tune storage. I called diablo, and they said it needs to be sent in to upgrade to the new hardware. Did you send me the right one? respond as soon as possible please.
I bought this used from another member I did state this to you, also I listed the number of the product on my add, and stated to check with Diablo the features it has. In terms of parameters, It will change your shift points, up the speedo, will change fuel curve, spark advance, fuel to add or subract, it removes torque mgmt, you can download from there site all the upgrades, and the product has never been registered so you still have that feature, also you can download a custom tune, after you buy one from them, I did say this, who did you speak to at Diablo? I do not sell you crap or misrepresent anything that I sell. Not sure what you want to do on this? I stated everything about this product to the best of my knowledge, it worked great on my Truck and woke it up considerably, this is the best hand held tuner out there. THanx again for your purchase, let me know what you want to do. Did you ask him about going to the site, plugging in your Diablo with a AC power supply, and downloading the upgrade without sending it in, you can do this. DoubleK
here is the PM of you saying that you CAN download, and CAN custom tune and CAN adjust ltft's and spark ect...

Last edited by vff_jeff; 07-24-2009 at 01:24 AM.
Old 07-24-2009, 01:15 AM
On The Tree

Best to pm me, quicker respones, I work alot and have stated this in my previous posts to you, check out my post from the start, I tell you everything you need to know on this programmer and how its being sold. You can call me at 724-456-1951 Thank you DoubleK
I did call them, they said this model can not download anything. And that the only thing it can do is load a custom tune into my car. Thats it. It does not have the capability to store 5 tunes like you said. Its not even setup to download from the net. And as for who I spoke to, I didnt get a name, but it was one of their techs.
They said its $99 to upgrade to the newer stuff. Which the whole reason why I bought this was Because I wanted to tune it myself. On my car it says parameters are not available for this vehicle.
Im not saying you sell crap, Im just saying you said it had 5 tune storage and it does not. Only the newer tuners came with that.
I would say that it would be fair to either fund the upgrade from diablo so that I would then have the product that we both agreed I had bought, refund the purchase price, or come up with another way to solve the problem.
Im sure we can settle this civilly. I just need the tuner with parameter adjustment, and 5 tune storage.
When you said five tune storage I thought you were talking about downloading paying for the down loads into the unit, it works fine on my truck to modify the parameters, I locked out my Torgue Mgmt, changed all my shift points, adjusted the tire size, leaned the fuel out by one percent, was able to check everything while I drove it and it gave me readings. I misunderstood what was asked with the five tune storage, I have never had this happen, and have no Idea why it will not move any of your parameters when it did just fine on my 04 GMC Sierra, I have a AC adapter, I have the interface cord, I plugged these into my computer, I went to the Diablo website downloaded there tool, and was ready to download everything. So if I understand you, you want me to give you and additional 99.00 dollars to upgrade this unit you say will not work on your vette without it. I am not a store, but a private person selling things on here just like you, I stated in my post what you were buying? and to check out the Diablo Site for all the things it would do for your car or truck? Would you not agree? The unit did everything it was supposed to do on my truck, I do not understand why its not working on your vette? I do not need any bad mouthing of myself on this site even if I feel I was right. I'm not 100 percent at fault for this, but I'm a fair guy. If I give you back 60.00 towards the Diablo like a 60 to 40 at fault split for this transaction, would you give me a positive trader rating and I would do the same for you. Thank you DoubleK
You admit its your fault, and attempt to pay for 60% of the refurbish bill... You can not download with this tuner. You admit you misrepresented the tuner. You made the mistake... you need to fix it. If I made a mistake, I would own up to it, apologize, refund the money, and be on my way. No one would send a product back without getting a refund... Maybe if it was like a $50 transaction. $175 is a lot. Not to mention I bought the USB and powercord for this thing ($50), and you cant even download with it. The add $99 to send to refurbish, plus $15 shipping there. $325 plus I would have to wait 30 days plus shiping time to get it back... All because the guy I bought it from misdescribed it.

Last edited by vff_jeff; 07-24-2009 at 01:24 AM.
Old 07-24-2009, 01:22 AM
On The Tree

Im thinking since it was not the part that it was stated to be, and since it will cost $99 to upgrade, and then on top of that I would have to wait 30 days to get it back from diablo So instead I would like to get my money back... I can pay for the tool to be shipped back. And it will be returned in the condition it was givin to me in. That way we both are happy. You get your full asking price from someone else, and dont have to pay anything to upgrade, and Ill buy the one that has 5 tune storage. And I will get it as soon as I buy it.

The part was stated to you correctly, read my post, I tell you to call Diablo and ask for all the things it can do for you, you waited to do this after you got the unit, of course the unit was unlocked, its in my add, also if you can download to it, then the parameters should work for you, I'm tired of this, if you buy it its gonna cost you 369.00 or more for a new unit, you have invested 175.00 plus shipping back to them 14.00 plus 99.00 to upgrade it minus the 60.00 I would paypal you, is 228.00, for a upgraded unit that you say you need to have? or you go out and buy a new one for 369.00. Also if you ship back to me you will have to insure it and that's gonna run another 12 to 15.00 dollars on top of the cost of a new one at 369.00, I'm not happy at all, your asking me to refund you money because why? Send it back, you pay the shipping and insure it, after I check it out to make sure its not locked and is in working order I will refund you your 175.00 also erase all of your comments after the post sold on my add and I'll call it even with you, this will make me happy on my end. As they say sh-- happens and this is the first for me. DoubleK
Here I say that since its not what I payed for, And you advertised it to be, I dont want it. I want a refund, and you can sell it to someone else. You then scold me, and say that I have to send it back to you and wait for you to decide when to give me, my money back. Then you want me to delete all my posts.
Please just refund my money so we can get on with our lives. Been over 4 days since I told you you made a mistake. Money is traded for merchandise... not the other way. You need to do the right thing and refund MY money.
Old 07-24-2009, 02:00 AM
On The Tree

shows made in 2002
version 2.10 ... not capable of anything but loading tunes. EDIT ITS SAYS GM04... THIS IS YOUR TUNER!!!
Yes its unlocked...

Last edited by vff_jeff; 07-24-2009 at 03:41 PM.
Old 07-24-2009, 07:18 AM
TECH Regular

Received 10 Likes on 4 Posts

UUHHHH time to own up doublek. You sold a misrepresented product. refund jeffs money. I can verify jeff has a working paypal i have done business with him via paypal before. No one cares if you have sold a million items your screwing 1 person right now. He is making a production of this because you lied about what the product actually was. Jeff stop being nice and file a claim with paypal. Why do you keep erasing your post sounds fishy to me. Doublek i wont ever do business with you and ill make sure every one i know doesnt either.
Old 07-24-2009, 01:01 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Smile

I never lied about this product, he could be putting up any programmer, I bought this used from a member on this site used, put up a picture of the box it came in, it tells you 04-05 Truck, and 04Vette, if it was for a 02, how the heck did it work on my 04, explain this to me? You have been telling me that this was locked, and all of sudden its unlocked? Okay you have slandered me, told lies about me, and are doing everything you can to give me a bad name. I have offered you a refund, send the unlocked unit back to me, pay the shipping like you said you would in the pm from earlier and let's be done with this. How hard is that? I'm waiting with your refund. Send the unit back. You have members watching this, I''m saying send it back to me, I see its unlocked, I will give you your money back once I try it on my truck and see that works, how many time do I have to say this to you. If you wanted to step up you would have talked to me over the phone and this would have never come to this. Refund, Refund, Refund, send it back. THank you DoubleK
Old 07-24-2009, 01:11 PM
On The Tree

Thumbs up

Hey DoubleK, sorry to see your having problems with this sale, from what I read you tell them to check with the Diablo Site to see what the programmer can do, maybe if they would of called they would of found out the same information there bashing you about before they bought from you. DoubleK is a stand up guy, he's not trying to rip you off. Just send it back to him. You'll get your money. I can't see this over a 175.00, maybe Jeff its time for you to calm down and make it right with him.
Old 07-24-2009, 01:14 PM
2nd fastest 5.3 ECSB

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

everyone needs to calm down

PMs sent to both parties.
Old 07-24-2009, 03:26 PM
On The Tree

I never lied about this product, he could be putting up any programmer, I bought this used from a member on this site used, put up a picture of the box it came in, it tells you 04-05 Truck, and 04Vette, if it was for a 02, how the heck did it work on my 04, explain this to me? You have been telling me that this was locked, and all of sudden its unlocked? Okay you have slandered me, told lies about me, and are doing everything you can to give me a bad name. I have offered you a refund, send the unlocked unit back to me, pay the shipping like you said you would in the pm from earlier and let's be done with this. How hard is that? I'm waiting with your refund. Send the unit back. You have members watching this, I''m saying send it back to me, I see its unlocked, I will give you your money back once I try it on my truck and see that works, how many time do I have to say this to you. If you wanted to step up you would have talked to me over the phone and this would have never come to this. Refund, Refund, Refund, send it back. THank you DoubleK
are you saying that the pictures I took are not of the tuner you sent me? Come on man. You cant be serious. Thats exactly why I have not sent it back. I really believe your not going to refund. This whole time you have been making excuses, changing your posts, misdescribing, trying to stall this all out. and now your saying that I am taking pictures of a tuner thats not yours? It is for 04 and 05 gm. I just went into the option on the tuner that displays the manufactured date to prove its not a new one. And the other to prove its a 2.10 version that does not dowload, store 5 tunes, or any of what you said it does. After getting a pm from a Mod, I was going to ship it back because I was told it would look better on me... But Im thinking that your going to come up with excuses or just not do anything, And Im going to be out of my refund money. edit:

Originally Posted by ZoFastSS
Hey DoubleK, sorry to see your having problems with this sale, from what I read you tell them to check with the Diablo Site to see what the programmer can do, maybe if they would of called they would of found out the same information there bashing you about before they bought from you. DoubleK is a stand up guy, he's not trying to rip you off. Just send it back to him. You'll get your money. I can't see this over a 175.00, maybe Jeff its time for you to calm down and make it right with him.
The problem was that the PN is the same on diablo's for all the 03.5-05 motors. I did do research before I bought. The difference between older diablos and newer ones is that older ones cant update, download, or store 5 tunes. The newer ones DO have that ability. You can have 5 different tunes stored and change them at will. You can Log data, then email it to a tuner, tuner fixes it and emails it back. You can log, view, then edit LTFT's spark and such.
That is why I asked if the tuner he sold had 5 tune storage capability before I bought it. He said yes. Meaning that the only way this was possible was if it was a new tuner, or a tuner that had been updated by diablo in their facility. I trusted the seller knew what he was talking about. No way for me to know until I got the tuner hooked up to the vette That it was not what the seller said it was. I did everything I could. Short of asking him to prove it was a tuner that stored 5 tunes. Silly me, believing that someone would not say one thing, then deny it after he had my money.

Last edited by vff_jeff; 07-24-2009 at 03:42 PM.

Quick Reply: DiabloSport Predator Programmer U7193 04-05 GM Truck,04 Vette for sale.