GM Parts Classifieds For Sale and Wanted

DiabloSport Predator Programmer U7193 04-05 GM Truck,04 Vette for sale.

Search this Thread

Old 07-24-2009, 04:29 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Well I just found out that since this was not through EBAY, Paypal can not make him pay. Basically if you use paypal, and dont use ebay, and lets say a guy buys an item for $1000. If he receives a piece of paper (or anything in the mail) paypal says technically you got something for your money. But outside ebay, only delivery can be disputed.
BUT I did find out this is against the law. Its called fraud. Im heading to the bank to file.
hopefully by monday I have $175 in my account. either from seller or bank. Once I get the money, the item will be shipped back.

Last edited by vff_jeff; 07-25-2009 at 10:36 AM.
Old 07-25-2009, 10:36 AM
On The Tree

I was told that if he refunds between now and whenever the claim goes through, I can cancel the claim.
So you can either refund the money, or your bank can. eitherway, its gunna happen. But I hope you refund on your own. That way I dont have to waste more of my time on this.
Old 07-26-2009, 12:59 PM
11 Second Club

I've known DoubleK for quite a while now, and he's a great guy. Hell, he's GIVEN me a nitrous kit, transmission, crank pulley, hatch struts and all kinds of crap just to help me out when I needed something and he let me pay him back little by little and never once did anything close to dishonest to anyone that I have ever seen. He's always been willing to help someone out or work things out somehow. I don't care who sold it to you, you wouldn't get your money back without sending the part back first. Send the programmer to him in the same condition you received it and you'll get the money back. Its not that hard. All you're doing is making it take longer for no reason.
Old 07-26-2009, 01:58 PM
On The Tree

I dealed with double k before and havent had any problems, i agree with the above post about the item,hope everything works out
Old 07-26-2009, 09:32 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by hallass
I've known DoubleK for quite a while now, and he's a great guy. Hell, he's GIVEN me a nitrous kit, transmission, crank pulley, hatch struts and all kinds of crap just to help me out when I needed something and he let me pay him back little by little and never once did anything close to dishonest to anyone that I have ever seen. He's always been willing to help someone out or work things out somehow. I don't care who sold it to you, you wouldn't get your money back without sending the part back first. Send the programmer to him in the same condition you received it and you'll get the money back. Its not that hard. All you're doing is making it take longer for no reason.
I have proven my case. He misrepresented it, and then tried to hide it. I dont know if thats ok in PA, but its not down here. If he would have just said '' this tuner does not have 5 tune storage'' this would not have happened. Then if he would have said '' OK man, I made a mistake, send it back and I will refund your money.'' No, he tried to blame me, accuse me of taking pictures of another tuner, of having a fake paypal, fake address, no telephone, among many other insults. Now he wants me to send it to him that this has been made public. I really dont believe he will refund my money unless he is forced to. Thats not how you do business. Im not saying he is a bad guy. Im not accusing anyone of being a bad person. I totally believe he is a nice guy. But he did misrepresent ''fib'' this item that he sold. Then he was very unprofessional, and defensive. I never slandered anyone. If anyone was slandered it was me.

Last edited by vff_jeff; 07-26-2009 at 09:38 PM.
Old 07-26-2009, 10:03 PM
TECH Regular

Received 10 Likes on 4 Posts

jeff return it to him as much trading he does on here i imagine he will refund you your cash if he doesnt im sure he will be banned for life off here
Old 07-26-2009, 11:33 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by Midnightrider
jeff return it to him as much trading he does on here i imagine he will refund you your cash if he doesnt im sure he will be banned for life off here
Yeah, cool. You have a point and Im sure your right. Besides even if he doesnt refund the money, I cant use this anyways. Im shipping off my old gauge cluster to aggie, so I can just send this off too. Its coming back in the box he sent it in. I hope he refunds the money before the bank does. The paypal payment request is still open. So just do it that way.
Old 07-28-2009, 12:22 PM
TECH Enthusiast

That's all you had to do in the first place. It's sad it came to this. I await the programmer. Thank you DoubleK
Old 07-28-2009, 03:56 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by SSDoubleK
That's all you had to do in the first place. It's sad it came to this. I await the programmer. Thank you DoubleK
No in the first place you should not have said it could do what it could not. Second place you should not have tried to hide what you said. Third you should not have lied and said I had a fake paypal, fake address, and fake pictures of your tuner.
Old 07-28-2009, 05:29 PM
2nd fastest 5.3 ECSB

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Please keep the discussion open between the two involved members. Let's get this resolved and now so I can close this thread. Thank you.

Quick Reply: DiabloSport Predator Programmer U7193 04-05 GM Truck,04 Vette for sale.