Notices
GM Parts Classifieds For Sale and Wanted

Dynotune nitrous kit, HSW plate, heater, FPSS, window switch...

Search this Thread

Old 09-03-2008, 09:53 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Dynotune nitrous kit, HSW plate, heater, FPSS, window switch...

I have a complete nitrous kit for sale. Here is what is included.

Dynotune nitrous kit $379
camaro & firebird wet Nitrous Oxide Sysetm for camaro & firebird. Wet Nitrous oxide system for camaro & firebird ls1 ls2 ls6 ls7 engines. camaro & firebird nitrous systems avaiable with diffrent jetting levels. - ls1 camaro and Firebird Wet Nitrous S

Dynotune liquid filled nitrous bottle gauge $24.95
DynoTune Product, 910-Liquid Filled Nitrous Pressure Gauge 1.5" - DynoTune, Nitrous systems, Purge kits, Nitrous Bottle heaters and more!

Dynotune digital two stage rpm window switch $129.00
Digital Two stage rpm window switch with built in TPS switch for nitrous oxide. Nitrous oxide rpm window switch at discounted prices. Controls two stages of nitrous oxide. - Digital Two stage rpm window switch with built in TPS switch for nitrous

Dynotune pruge system, I replace the cheap tubing with a piece of stainless hardline. $59.99
Nitrous Purge systems that purge Nitrous from the Line, reducing ET. Nitrous purge kits and systems purge nitrous into the air making max HP. Dual outlet purge kits with large solenoids. - Nitrous Purge systems that purge Nitrous from the Line, reduc

Dynotune fuel pressure safety switch. $39.95
Fuel Pressure Safety Switch for Nitrous Oxide FPSS. If your fuel pressure drops it will shut down the nitrous oxide system and save your engine. - Fuel Pressure Safety Switch for Nitrous Oxide FPSS

Dynotune High output (black) bottle heater (adjustable) this thing is SUPER fast. $110.00
Nitrous oxide bottle warmer kits for 10oz to 10lb nitrous bottles. Nitrous bottle heater will keep the pressure steady making more HP. Warm that nitrous bottle with high temp nitrous oxide bottle heaters and warmers in orange and black colors. - Nitr

HSW plate conversion kit, all jetting included from 75hp to 150hp. If you have a cable TB I will even include the bracket I made to re-locate the throttle bracket forward one inch, no one even makes these. $209.99
Harris Speed Works :: EFI Nitrous Kits :: HSW EFI Wet & Dry Nitrous Plate Kits :: EFI Wet Nitrous Plate Conversion Kits :: HSW 78mm Sudden Impact EFI Wet Nitrous Plate Conversion Kit (78mm LS1 F-Body | GTO | CTS-V | Truck Platforms)

This is a COMPLETE kit, hook up a couple of wires and run the line to the bottle and you are good to go. I have not had one single problem out of this setup, it works fantastic. I have left all of the wiring connected with every connection marked for SUPER EASY installation. I had the bottle mounted under the center console, switches were above the air bag key hole, and the solenoids were mounted under the engine cover, if you want to mount it all the same way everything is the correct length and ready to go. If not just lenghten/shorten the marked wires, its that simple.

I purchased everything brand new less then a year ago and with no shipping I paid $952.88 for all of it.
I am willing to let it all go for $750 + s/h ** Price dropped $650 SHIPPED!!**
Thanks
-Chris

Last edited by 85mudblazin; 10-04-2008 at 09:42 PM.
Old 09-04-2008, 03:51 PM
Staging Lane

$750 shipped?? This setup works great!!
Old 09-08-2008, 04:22 PM
Staging Lane

Bump. Make me a offer.
Old 10-04-2008, 09:41 PM
Staging Lane

This needs to go. $650 SHIPPED!!
Old 10-04-2008, 10:05 PM
TECH Veteran

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

i'd possibly be interested in the plate kit, window switch and fpss if you'll split it up. I'll be back home in Austin to and can pick it up on the 17th