Notices
GM Parts Classifieds For Sale and Wanted

GM alarms for sale again!

Search this Thread

Old 11-04-2004, 09:45 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default GM alarms for sale again!

OK guys. If you guys remember back when I was selling these, well, I found another box of them in my storage area that I didn't know I had. So these have to go ASAP! Taking up space!!! Same terms as before, usually a 24-48 hour turnaround after I get payment. Also, sorry I don't accept Paypal, got tired of their fees. Check, Money order, cahier's check etc. THANKS!

--- blackdeathm3@yahoo.com ---

Prices WITH shipping are in bold.

--ALL OF THESE ARE BRAND NEW IN BLUE GM STAMPED BOXES--

GM VSS 2000 - this is a very basic alarm. It passively arms itself when you close the last door. Has door trigger and parking light output also. Or you can program it to arm with the push of the valet button. $20 shipped. I have 4 of these.

GM VSS 2100 - same as the 2000 but this has the starter kill feature. Disables your starter wire so your car can't be started with a screwdriver or whatever. $25 shipped. I have 1 of these.

GM VSS 2200 - This is a full featured alarm system without keyless, stand alone system. Has door trigger, parking light output and a shock sensor. This has the FACTORY GM remotes. Remotes say, ARM, DISARM and have the little red horn button for panic. Has a multitone siren. $60 shipped. I have 2 of these.

GM VSS 2300 - This is a full featured alarm system without keyless, stand alone system. Has door trigger, parking light output and a shock sensor. This has the FACTORY GM remotes. Remotes say, ARM, DISARM and have the little red horn button for panic. Has a multitone siren. Also has starter kill. $70 shipped. I have 1 of these.

GM VSC 3200 - This is a cool one. If you have factory keyless entry. Doesn't even have to be a GM vehicle, you can use this unit to turn your factory keyless entry remotes into full featured alarms with door trigger, multi tone siren, and shock sensor. Very easy to put in, just ties in with the factory unit. $85 shipped. I have 5 of these.

GM VSC 3400 - <---NBS TRUCK OWNERS---> This is an awsome product. I know it will work with the new body style GM full size trucks/suvs, might work with the other newer GMs too, I'll have to find out. With this you get a module and harnesses that you plug into the body control module under your steering column. Basicly you just drop your lower dash(2 7mm screws) and unplug these 3 plugs, plug them into this unit and then plug the plugs out of this unit back into the body control module. Hook up a couple power wires coming off the side of this unit and it turns your factory keyless entry into a full featured alarm! You can opt to hook up a siren or just leave it to honk your horn. Very easy to install!! Have an alarm with door triggers and shock sensor in 30min on your truck! $145 shipped. I have 3 of these!!

GM VSC 4000 - This is a full featured alarm much similar to the 3000 except that it has the relays built on for dome light supervision and trunk pop. Also has door trigger, parking light output and a shock sensor. You can use the trunk pop wire for other functons other than trunk pop if you don't have a trunk. Has the factory GM remotes with it also. Along with a multi tone siren. $135 shipped. I have 1 of these.

These are all brand new in the box. The remotes that come with the ones that list a remote are the SAME remotes that GM uses when they give you remotes for keyless entry etc. They say GM on them. I accept money orders, cashier's checks, or personal checks. I will ship out within 24 to 48 hours of receiving payment and will give email when I receive and when I ship. Hurry, I know these won't last long. email- blackdeathm3@yahoo.com
Old 11-04-2004, 09:55 PM
what a rush!

Received 28 Likes on 20 Posts

on the VSC 3400, what alarm zones does it come with? does it come with its own siren?
Old 11-04-2004, 10:04 PM
Teching In

Thumbs up Hey Guy's!!

I can vouch for Coop!! I bought an alarm from him awhile back and it was sealed from the Factory and in great shape. Had it installed and is working like a charm!! You cant go wrong!!!....JohnB
Old 11-04-2004, 11:25 PM
TECH Resident

Received 11 Likes on 8 Posts

I want to know more about the vsc-3400 also.. Whats the difference between this alarm and the stock keyless entry.. I know that my truck already has the horn honk when the door is opened and the truck is armed....
Old 11-05-2004, 02:52 PM
On The Tree

Well, the 3400 has a door tigger sensor, shock sensor, and the ability to hook up pin switches say to your hood and something like a bedcover. It has it's own siren, that is the only wire you have to hook up, the rest of it plugs into your body control module.

As far as what's the difference between this and your keyless. All the horn honk on your keyless entry is a conformation, there is usually not an alarm present if it does that. But you can check by simply locking your doors with the remote and have the window down and make the horn honk. Now open the door using the inside handle. If the horn goes off, yes it's an alarm, if not, then no, it's just keyless entry. If it is just keyless the horn honk is just telling you that, yes, I got the signal and the doors are locked. With this system when you press the lock button on your factory transmittor it will now flash the parking lights once, lock the doors, turn out the domelight, and emit a single chirp from the siren telling you that the system is armed and the doors are locked.

hope this helps!
Chris
Old 11-05-2004, 02:52 PM
On The Tree

and thanks for the kind words juanB, glad you like it!
Old 11-05-2004, 04:25 PM
what a rush!

Received 28 Likes on 20 Posts

Originally Posted by Coop
Well, the 3400 has a door tigger sensor, shock sensor, and the ability to hook up pin switches say to your hood and something like a bedcover. It has it's own siren, that is the only wire you have to hook up, the rest of it plugs into your body control module.

As far as what's the difference between this and your keyless. All the horn honk on your keyless entry is a conformation, there is usually not an alarm present if it does that. But you can check by simply locking your doors with the remote and have the window down and make the horn honk. Now open the door using the inside handle. If the horn goes off, yes it's an alarm, if not, then no, it's just keyless entry. If it is just keyless the horn honk is just telling you that, yes, I got the signal and the doors are locked. With this system when you press the lock button on your factory transmittor it will now flash the parking lights once, lock the doors, turn out the domelight, and emit a single chirp from the siren telling you that the system is armed and the doors are locked.

hope this helps!
Chris
so it basically adds a siren, shock sensor, and aux inputs? How many aux inputs does the 3400 have and what are some options? this sounds like a nice plug and play set up. Do you have any links to the parts?
Old 11-05-2004, 04:36 PM
TECH Resident

Received 11 Likes on 8 Posts

ok... well I Do have the stock Alarm i guess. My horn does honk when I open the doors.

So if I add the 3400, I will simply be adding a shock sensor and a new siren??

do you sell additional remotes?
Old 11-05-2004, 06:45 PM
Teching In

Will any of these work with the 03? If not, any idea of which will work, (plug and play)?
Old 11-07-2004, 09:22 PM
TECH Apprentice

I'm interested in the 4000 if you still have it. I can do a personal check but how would we go about the transaction?? I live in Louisiana 70391. Thanks.

Quick Reply: GM alarms for sale again!