GM Parts Classifieds For Sale and Wanted

Holiday Supercharger Sale

Search this Thread

Old 12-03-2003, 01:18 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Holiday Supercharger Sale

We're currently running a Holiday Supercharger Sale that covers all kits that Vortech, ATI, Magnuson and Paxton produces. I've listed the popular truck kits below but we can help with any system from each manufacturer. Just e-mail tbyrne@tbyrne.com or calling 1-877-4-TBYRNE for pricing.

Magnuson (Radix) - (intercooled)

Magnuson Products, Inc. , manufacturer of superchargers and supercharger systems for foreign and domestic vehicles is pleased to announce the availability of the newly designed, intercooled supercharger system for the 4.8L, 5.3L and the 6.0L Gen. 3 truck engines, including the new H2.

This all-new intercooled supercharger system utilizes the Magna Charger MP112 supercharger with internal bypass valve. Torque and horsepower increases are improved 63%-125% from 2,700 rpm to 5,500 rpm, giving more "power under the curve" than any other supercharger system available. This translates into a 130+hp increase to your rear wheels!

Intercooled systems are complete with all components necessary for installation. Included in the kit is the patented intake manifold (replacing the factory nylon manifold), intercooler core, coolant circulation pump, heat exchanger and all necessary hardware to complete the entire installation.

Other components include new fuel injectors, fuel rails, factory "push lock connectors" and regulator adapter. Computer programmer communicates with the factory ECU for proper calibration of the supercharger system. Transmission shift points, line pressures and converter strategies are optimized for use with the increase in torque and horsepower. Extended power train warranty is available for customer piece of mind.

Vortech (intercooled)

Vortech Engineering now has a supercharger with Aftercooler available for the 2003 Silverado SS, Cadillac Escalade and GMC Denali.

Kit details:

Flywheel horsepower/torque 6.0 Chevrolet SS truck:
stock (factory rating) ---345/380
supercharged (estimate based on % increase @ wheels)--- 465/494
Manifold boost pressure: 7-8 psig @ redline
Includes V2 S-trim supercharger with 3.33? driven pulley
Complete fuel system upgrade includes replacement fuel injectors, fuel lines and a high flow supplemental fuel pump with harness. Included hand-held programmer also controls ignition timing and fuel enrichment.
Molded air inlet ducting assembly features the Vortech logo, maintains factory appearance and employs the stock air box
Includes replacement engine coolant pipe and hose assembly
Oil drain and oil feed assemblies allow for maintenance free operation. Tools included for simple modification of oil pan for supercharger drain fitting installation

Factory appearing cast aluminum supercharger mounting bracket assembly includes idler, drive belt and all hardware
Air/water charge cooler system included. Charge cooler assembly includes:
a) Welded aluminum charge cooler core with discharge tubes, Bosch compressor bypass valve, silicone elbow, sleeves and stainless steel clamps
b) Charge cooler water storage tank with hoses, clamps and plumbing
c) Compact water circulation pump for closed loop cooling
d) Highly effective water cooler

Supercharger kit installation time is rated at 13-15 hours.
CARB E.O. D-213-19 has been assigned to this kit

It is strongly recommended an aftermarket transmission shift kit upgrade be installed.

Vortech - (not intercooled)

The Vortech supercharging system for the 2003 5.3 GM light truck will impress you with the obvious attention to detail and fully integrated appearance. Increase your horsepower to 370 and torque to 406 ft/lbs to help you pull you, your passengers and your toys over the hill or around the corner. Please note that Vortech does not offer programming for alternatively fueled vehicles (trucks with a Z in the 8th digit of the VIN)

7 PSIG
Includes V-2 SQ S-Trim supercharger
Satin (010SQ) or Polish (018SQ) finish
Hand-held programmer controls ignition timing and fuel enrichment
OEM style cast aluminum supercharger mounting bracket
Cast aluminum discharge tube with Bosch compressor bypass valve
Molded inlet duct retains stock air box and MAF locations
Oil drain, oil feed, and air intake assemblies

ATI (P-1SC) - (intercooled)

Intercooled ProCharger supercharger systems enable your truck or sport utility to deliver unparalleled performance without sacrificing daily drivability or gas mileage. In fact, unlike inefficient positive displacement superchargers, in most towing applications your gas mileage may actually increase slightly thanks to the superior efficiency of the P-1SC ProCharger. Stock or modified, for towing, daily driving, or racing, Intercooled ProCharger systems deliver far more performance with far greater engine reliability than any other supercharger system or power adder such as nitrous oxide. System produces 8-9# of boost and comes with a 2 core intercooler to show you a 60-65% increase in horsepower.

Paxton (intercooled)

The Paxton supercharging system for the GM 8.1 liter vehicles blend a generous power increase with civilized road manners. You'll experience up to 120 additional horsepower, on demand, with very little effort. When you consider the ease of installation, high-quality components and on-road performance makes this a very popular kit for the 8.1.

System Contents:
Novi 1200 Supercharger
Hand-held programmer
Molded inlet duct with "Paxton Supercharged" retains stock air box and MAF locations
New cast aluminum discharge ducting with bosch compressor bypass valve
Complete fuel system upgrade includes replacement injectors, fuel pump, lines, fuel management unit and wire harness
Air/water charge cooler
6-7# of boost

Paxton superchargers are also available for the 6.0L 2001-2002 Denali/Sierra Denali and 2002 Escalade plus the 2003 H2.

Tom
Old 12-04-2003, 07:29 PM
? ? ? ? ? ?

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Tom, can you buy / sell me a Radix tuner type kit? I dont need the programmer since I have Edit. Also dont need the injectors.
Old 12-04-2003, 10:52 PM
TECH Senior Member

Shoot me an e-mail in case I miss this thread tomorrow. I know we can delete the programer but I'll have to check on the injectors. I don't think that will be a problem.

Tom
Old 12-07-2003, 12:59 AM
TECH Senior Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Tom, you have mail.
Old 12-07-2003, 04:36 PM
TECH Senior Member

BigTex: The programming can be deleted but Magnuson won't delete the injectors.

Tiburon: I'll take care of that when I get in tomorrow.

Thanks,
Tom