GM Parts Classifieds For Sale and Wanted

HP Tuners Pro + Extras

Search this Thread

Old 08-05-2010, 06:11 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts
Default HP Tuners Pro + Extras

Done Deal..........SOLD! Thanks again to all of those that looked.

HP Tuners MPVI Pro Module with cables and 4 remaining credits (enough to license and tune 2 typical vehicles). $649 new

Innovate LM1 wideband O2 sensor – Never Used, New in box: $299 new

The Tuning School – “Tuning the right way-A Beginner’s Guide to Tuning GM Vehicles with HP Tuners Software” – Includes Tuning the right way work book, laminated check sheets, laminated tuning tree and CD-rom supplement - $449 for this learn at home course

“Building and Tuning High-performance Electronic Fuel Injection” By Ben Strader – Book - $18.95 new

“Engine Management-Advanced Tuning” By Greg Banish – Book - $24.95 new

There is over $1440 invested in this equipment and books and would like to get $850 OBO. I do not want to split any of this up. This is a hell of deal for even just the HPT Module with credits and the brand new LM1…let alone all of the extras. I’ll also help you get the registration switched over. Everything looks to be in as new condition, so in otherwords it's in great shape.

I have other tuning options at hand and just figure it’s better to sell this stuff than let it sit on a shelf and go obsolete. Please send offers via PM. Thanks and let me know if you have any questions. If it doesn’t sell here in a reasonable amount of time, I’ll start posting it on a few other sites. Again, please don't take it as being rude, as I don't mean to be, but I'm not willing to seperate the items as I feel it will make someone a better package if purchased together. Not to mention the fact that a partially used tuning suite is just not worth very much if there isn't something else there to sweeten the pie so to speak.

Thanks for looking and have a nice day!

Last edited by 1Bear; 08-06-2010 at 10:54 AM. Reason: SOLD