GM Parts Classifieds For Sale and Wanted

Lots of parts

Search this Thread

Old 11-15-2011, 05:48 PM
TECH Addict

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Lots of parts

Just about all of the parts are off my 02 1500 Stepside Silverado. However, most of the parts will fit 99-02 GM Trucks and 01-06 GM SUVs. Some parts will fit the 03-07 Classic Trucks as well. There are also a few parts for any vehicle. If you have questions about fitment, please ask. I can't recall any damages to any of the parts as even the slightest scratch would annoy me. If there are any defects, they will be mentioned. All prices are or best offer.
  • Stock silverado grille with the inserts cut out as a billet inserts were installed. The standard black plastic with the chrome center bar. Also have the billet inserts for the grille. Don't really want to ship this as the length makes it oversized. $50 for the grille, and another $20 if you want the inserts.

You can see in this pic the inserts could use refinished. I could spray them and repolish the ends

• Stock silverado valance originally for a truck with no fogs or tow hooks. I installed factory fogs on my truck and cut out the openings for the fogs. not perfect, but far from horrible. With the lights installed you can't tell a if it was made that way or cut. Has a cut below the passenger side fog light. Don't really want to ship this as the length makes it oversized, $50

• Stock black textured bumper cap. Don't really want to ship this as the length makes it oversized $50

• Stock indigo blue 1500 hood. Has one small ding above the drivers side headlight from when I was coiling an air hose and the metal end flipped around and got it. Also does not have the u shaped latch on the bottom as it was put on the hood currently on my truck. Will not ship $150

• APC carbon fiber euro tails. Drivers side has a small chip out of the bottom that's not real noticeable when installed. $75

• TYC all clear tail lights for 99-05 Silverado trucks. These lights are not in the original packaging, but are new and do still have the plastic film over the lense and stickers over the light bulb holes. These lights have been discontinued and I haven't seen them for sale in years. They look great on a number of trucks, but would look excellent on a white truck. $100

• Stock shocks front and rear. Rear probably have about 15000 miles less than the front. Took the front off around 60000. $20

• Stock sway bar and mounts. $50

• Spare tire winch and mount $25

• Hypertech Programmer for 2002 trucks and suvs. Includes the 4.3, 4.8, 5.3, 6.0, and 8.1 motors. Part # 30012. Box, manual, cables, etc included. Truck was returned back to stock long ago. $200

• 02 Fuel injectors, they are 24lb injectors. About 55000-60000 miles on them. $100

• Stock intake tube and housing with filter. $30

• Stainless bedrails off my stepside. Should fit all 6.5 beds stepside or fleetside I would imagine. They bolted into the stake pockets and I can measure them to make sure they fit a fleetside. Great shape $100

Parts below are universal or for other vehicles
  • Rubber floor mat for reg cab trucks. Got it at some accessory store. Covers the drivers and passenger sides as well as the hump in the middle. It is 1pc. Made to be trimmed to fit, but I never trimmed it and it fit fine in my truck. $10

• 94-98 Silverado Diamond clear corner lights. Order a full set of front lights for my dads truck (91) and they sent me these. Was easier to just pick up a set than dealing with returning them and exchanging them since they would have probably just sent the same thing. $20

• Some fog lights that were on my 90 mustang gt when I got it. Only thing they say is Blazer 120. Can't really find this exact model. Housing measures 4 3/4, the actual light measures 4 1/4. The housing doesn't come apart best I can tell so don't know what kind of bulbs are in them. About a 6" pigtail on each light with the mounting bracket at the bottom which rotates. $20

• GTech Pro RR. Tells 1/4 times, 1/8 times, 0-60, horsepower/tq, etc. Used 1 time and never touched it again. Has all software, cables, manuals, etc. $200

• Factory 2010 Mustang GT exhaust. This is from the cats back, mid pipe, over axle pipes, and after axle mufflers and tips. Good looking and great sounding, well for factory anyways. This is cat back, no cats. $250

If you see something you like, but don't like the price, shoot me an offer. I would like all this stuff gone as it is just taking up space. The stuff I don't have pics of are in a more difficult place to get to at the time, but if you want pics let me know and I will do my best to get them up. Also, if you want pics of any of this stuff installed on the truck, I probably have them and can post those up as well.

Last edited by 02BlueStepside; 01-01-2012 at 10:07 AM.
Old 11-15-2011, 07:38 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

PM sent for the TYC tails.
Old 11-15-2011, 11:17 PM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by Island Grown
PM sent for the TYC tails.
Replied

Ill try and get pics of these up tomorrow for all interested
Old 11-16-2011, 03:12 PM
TECH Addict

bump, pic added of the all clear tails

This stuff is obo guys. If you see something you like let me know
Old 11-16-2011, 03:36 PM
On The Tree

Didn't know these clear tails were for a Stepside. I'm looking for ones for a Fleetside. So I will have to pass. Anyway... free bump. Good luck with the sale.
Old 11-17-2011, 04:42 PM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by Island Grown
Didn't know these clear tails were for a Stepside. I'm looking for ones for a Fleetside. So I will have to pass. Anyway... free bump. Good luck with the sale.
Don't know how I forgot to specify on those, whoops lol.

For the rest of you, let me know what you need and we'll work something out. Going to try and get pics of some of the other stuff this weekend. Thanks
Old 11-20-2011, 01:46 PM
TECH Addict

Bump, make me some offers
Old 11-28-2011, 01:14 PM
9 Second Club

How much shipped for to TX 77845 for Spare tire winch and mount?
Old 12-02-2011, 01:00 PM
TECH Addict

For the guys waiting on pics up the grille, they are now up. Sorry it took so long

Originally Posted by minytrker
How much shipped for to TX 77845 for Spare tire winch and mount?
Don't know how I missed this, ill check and pm you later today.

Make offers on this stuff guys, I want it gone. Thanks
Old 12-07-2011, 12:30 PM
TECH Addict

Bump, if your getting tired of looking at this thread, make me some offers and buy some stuff. Tell your friends too. I really want to get rid of this stuff.

Quick Reply: Lots of parts