Notices
GM Parts Classifieds For Sale and Wanted

Magnacharger Kit for 99-07 GM truck

Search this Thread

Old 07-28-2010, 11:43 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Magnacharger Kit for 99-07 GM truck

I have for sale a Magnacharger setup that came from a 2003 H2 Hummer.

It will fit any GM truck motor from 99-07

It is used with very few miles on it.

The kit includes:
-Magna charger upper intake setup with integral bypass valve
-Lower intake
-Extruded aluminum fuel rails
-New injectors
-Factory push lock connectors and fuel regulator adaptor + regulator
-Aluminum J-tube for intake
-Cooling hoses with radiator for coolant system
-Reservoir and electric water pump
-Aluminum bracket and pulley
-Belt tensioner
-Belt
-Intake boot

Part # is 311512
Charger is a MP112
Pulley is 3.2

Kit does not come with computer reprogrammer, however they are tuned specific to any vehicle and can be ordered at magnuson.com with your vehicles VIN for $405.

This kit brand new is $5,250

Price is $2800 obo + shipping cost

Any questions call me, 774-368-0931 Tom

Add 3% if planning on using paypal

Attached Thumbnails Magnacharger Kit for 99-07 GM truck-img_0512.jpg   Magnacharger Kit for 99-07 GM truck-img_0513.jpg  

Last edited by Knapper411; 08-06-2010 at 06:44 PM.
Old 08-02-2010, 02:55 PM
Teching In

will this fit a nbs 6.0l truck? And would i need bigger injecters or do you have any for sale that would work for this application?
Old 08-02-2010, 03:00 PM
Teching In

Never mind just read the post again and saw the injectors. What size are they tho. Im trying to put a boost cam in and minor head work along with the blower. Just wanted to see how much it will take to max out these injectors. And about how many miles was the blower on the h2 for or how many many miles total on the blower?
Old 08-02-2010, 04:41 PM
TECH Junkie

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

FYI, a new plastic intake tube will be needed from Magnacharger if you want to put this on anything but an H2, and the fuel block is for a return style fuel system, a new returnless fuel block can be purchased from Magnacharger as well (like $35 iirc).

These are fun, good luck with the sale!
Old 08-03-2010, 12:50 PM
Teching In

Thanks for the helpful info!

The kit will fit your engine yes. The injector size I dont actually know. It isnt listed in the website what size they are, just that they are upgraded. Try calling them and asking.The part number is on the post, while your at it find out about the boot that we now know you need thanks to TX Tahoe.

Let me know if there are any other questions.

SORRY Lastly, the kit has about 10 thousand miles on it. According to the tech guy at Magnacharger they average 120 thousand miles.
Old 08-03-2010, 05:47 PM
Praise The Lowered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Knapper411
The injector size I dont actually know. It isnt listed in the website what size they are, just that they are upgraded.
They should be 42lb from Magnacharger...good to around 450-500 rwhp +/-
Old 08-03-2010, 08:18 PM
Tin Foil Hat Wearin' Fool

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

How old is the blower? Why were the stock fuel lines just cut off the fuel block?
Old 08-04-2010, 07:13 AM
Teching In

The blower was bought less than a year ago. The lines are cut because the H2 it came off of was being repossessed and I had to get everything off of it in short time.
Old 08-04-2010, 07:41 AM
Teching In

Just so you are aware this kit is originaly for a 99-00 truck. You can tell by the intake ports. so when you get your spare parts make sure you get that intake gasket not the one for the newer trucks. also the fuel block is $65 plus shipping. the plastic elbo piece for all the pieces will be like $50, intake gasket $35 a side. also you will need a whole new seal kit. for the j tube and the intake. its missing the intake bolts which are about $5 each, and you need the fuel pump which is $130 so you still have about $400 worth of parts to buy. and that heat exchanger is crap. they havnt made that style in a long time. so you may want to think about upgrading. I just got done pieceing together a magnacharge. it was a 99 style and i put it on my 06 5.3. IMO those injectors may not be big enough if you are planning head work and a boost cam. i have a mild cam in mine and i was running out of injector on the top end on the dyno. maybe a boost a pump as well. You may want to look into getting this sent to magna for a rebuild. from the looks of the unit it has seen quite a few miles. Tim at magna says that a rebuild is usually around $500. but then your almost paying list price. I got mine on here about a month ago. it was the exact same thing minus i didnt get the cooling pump or resivour and i payed $1500. Just some things to think about.
Old 08-04-2010, 12:04 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by SSilverado
Just so you are aware this kit is originaly for a 99-00 truck. You can tell by the intake ports. so when you get your spare parts make sure you get that intake gasket not the one for the newer trucks. also the fuel block is $65 plus shipping. the plastic elbo piece for all the pieces will be like $50, intake gasket $35 a side. also you will need a whole new seal kit. for the j tube and the intake. its missing the intake bolts which are about $5 each, and you need the fuel pump which is $130 so you still have about $400 worth of parts to buy. and that heat exchanger is crap. they havnt made that style in a long time. so you may want to think about upgrading. I just got done pieceing together a magnacharge. it was a 99 style and i put it on my 06 5.3. IMO those injectors may not be big enough if you are planning head work and a boost cam. i have a mild cam in mine and i was running out of injector on the top end on the dyno. maybe a boost a pump as well. You may want to look into getting this sent to magna for a rebuild. from the looks of the unit it has seen quite a few miles. Tim at magna says that a rebuild is usually around $500. but then your almost paying list price. I got mine on here about a month ago. it was the exact same thing minus i didnt get the cooling pump or resivour and i payed $1500. Just some things to think about.

The kit was bought for an 04 H2 6.0L Brand new so I dont know where you get your information from but this kit isnt for a 99-00 truck. Also, I believe there is a rule asking people not to come into a post and knock its price.

I watched just the upper and lower intake for this kit sell for $1800 on Ebay. Thats nice, you got a good deal. Dont come here and knock down what im trying to sell.

If you would read this thread, the supercharger has 10 thousand miles. It was bought one year ago. And yes the gaskets and bolts are needed, I do have about 10 of the bolts, but you are incorrect in saying its seen quite a few miles.

Thanks for the informative information on what else the kit needs, next time please leave out the negative opinion and comments its unnecessary and rude.

Quick Reply: Magnacharger Kit for 99-07 GM truck