GM Parts Classifieds For Sale and Wanted

MP 90 Magnacharger, DiabloPredator Sport, etc..

Search this Thread

Old 08-14-2009, 07:06 PM
TECH Resident

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

You do have to add some hose to the heater hoses. Also have to add an air temp sensor (screw in GM style) to the outlet pipe by the intake manifold inlet. Make sure you get the same height injectors as yours because there is limited space under the outlet pipe so you can not space up the injector rails! Oh and also have to use the 99-01 style tahoe water pump so the outlet pipe at the intake manifold will clear the water pipe on top of the pump. other than that its pretty simple!
Old 08-18-2009, 10:59 PM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Bump for the day.
Old 08-20-2009, 09:16 AM
Launching!

Still for sale.
Old 08-21-2009, 12:10 AM
TECH Regular

maybe if you got back to me it wouldnt be?
Old 08-21-2009, 04:37 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by zittman
I have a few things for sale here. I purchased a used side mount MP 90 Magna supercharger and never used it. I was told it has around 5000 miles on it. It came off a 03 and I planned on putting it on my 00 Silverado with a 5.3. The manual says it works for 99-02 4.8 or 5.3. It comes with a Superchips tuner and all brackets to install, manual, hoses, clamps and bolts. No injectors for it, I sold them separately. Asking $700 for it or best offer. Also for sale I have a Diablo Predator Sport part #U7198. Comes with cable to hook up to your computer for downloads. Asking $150. Next I have a Granatelli mass air flow sensor part #350115. Asking $125. Everything works, changed my whole set up so I can not use this stuff anymore. I accept paypal. All prices are plus shipping extra, and I will charge you what I pay to ship it out. Thanks!
you ever get a chance to send out those pictures????
Old 08-25-2009, 09:23 AM
Launching!

Bumppy
Old 08-25-2009, 11:47 AM
Launching!

Originally Posted by brewster240
maybe if you got back to me it wouldnt be?
x2 i been waiting on these pics i see the ones that someone posted but i want to see the actual pics.. I still might be interested in this setup, but do to the picture delay im having 2nd thoughts. But still would like to see it.
Old 08-25-2009, 01:07 PM
TECH Regular

he sent me a pm full of curse words and some other nonsense and said its sold and he got back to everyone and i dont know what im talking about.

so its sold.
Old 08-26-2009, 09:30 AM
Launching!

Old 08-28-2009, 01:24 PM
TECH Regular

guy is very shady and continues to pm me.

I sent out pictures to you at chugger2k@hotmail.com Did you get them. What other info do you need? Thanks, Kyle
yeah, i got pictures, and wanted it.

last we talked i gave you all my info, and 2 addresses, one commercial and one residential. you were supposed to get me shipping quotes in the morning so i can pay you. then you dissapeared.

im no longer interested, im not gonna pay you and have you not ship it out cause you forget.

I guess if my girlfriend didn't end up in the hospital the next morning and my grandmother would have not passed away I guess I would have got all the info you needed. I did not forget about it. I had other priorities on my mind!! Someone else is buying it now anyway. Have a nice day *******!
why is it flakes always use the hospital excuse?

how about before that? when i kept asking for pics and you kept not sending them? or all the other people that keep asking for pics?

Dicks like you ruin it for the rest of us. Stay of the website you retard!

how many times are you going to reply to the same message?

dicks like you ruin it for people who want to buy/sell stuff cause you cant keep track of what you are doing.
Parts are sold *******. Sometimes things come up that you can not control, like death in the family. **** off you ******* ****!!!!!!!!! Go **** yourself with your non supercharged

Hey , stay off my posts. Go **** with someone else. I told you it was sold because I did not want to give you a good deal. The guy that was going to buy it found out his credit card was maxed out. I would not sell it to you because you are inconsiderate!!!!

Quick Reply: MP 90 Magnacharger, DiabloPredator Sport, etc..