GM Parts Classifieds For Sale and Wanted

Paypal ???'s

Search this Thread

Old 12-09-2005, 10:04 PM
TECH Resident

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by ApacheDrill
I run a TH 350 Manual Valve body with a 3800 stall and B/M ratchet shifter.. I didnt want to sink the money into a the 4l60e and it still not handle the abuse it takes at the track..

I just bought a 2006 Silverado Crew Cab to pull my trailor, so i have been lurking on this side a little, getting some ideas and picking up a few parts, let me know if you need more info..
That's cool, yeah i saw the A3 and was a little curious to what you were running. Did the track times improve any over the 60E or did you do all the work at the same time?
Old 12-10-2005, 12:12 AM
Launching!

Originally Posted by ApacheDrill
Its really the best way to transfer funds, PayPal gives you insurance and goes after the seller if you get ripped off.. Cheap Insurance

No way! PayPal sucks if you get ripped off. They could really care less actually. All they attempt to do it withdrawl money from the other persons PayPal account. If they have no balance (no one with half a brain leaves a balance in there) then they send you an email saying tough basically. Keep in mind that just to even get to this stage takes weeks if not months. I am sure plenty of people can chime in with their stories about how horrible the service is. Just do not use it to pay for anything of major value as you have no legal recourse due to PayPal not being recognized as a financial institution.
Old 12-10-2005, 05:57 AM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by WT485SPDSilverado
That's cool, yeah i saw the A3 and was a little curious to what you were running. Did the track times improve any over the 60E or did you do all the work at the same time?
Yes they did and i can spray out of the hole with no worries..my 60 ft times went from around 1.7 to 1.2 with the tranny and rear. The TH 350 can be built almost bullet proof if done right..Same with the TH 400, but it has a little more weight..
Old 12-10-2005, 11:27 AM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by MrXerox
No way! PayPal sucks if you get ripped off. They could really care less actually. All they attempt to do it withdrawl money from the other persons PayPal account. If they have no balance (no one with half a brain leaves a balance in there) then they send you an email saying tough basically. Keep in mind that just to even get to this stage takes weeks if not months. I am sure plenty of people can chime in with their stories about how horrible the service is. Just do not use it to pay for anything of major value as you have no legal recourse due to PayPal not being recognized as a financial institution.

Yup, I hate PayPal because they really don't give two ***** about the people that use their service. The only reason I continue to use it is because of the ease of transfering money to people.
Old 12-11-2005, 03:25 PM
12 Second SUV Club

So I Should Never Leave Money In My Account On Paypal?
Old 12-11-2005, 03:33 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Nope.. get it to your Bank as soon as you can. For better security, set up a bank acct at your bank exclusively for Pay Pal. When ever I pay for something, I just transfer from my checkingor savings to my other bank acct so Pay Pal can withdraw from there. Whenever, I transfer money from Pay Pal to my bank acct, immediately after it clears, I transfer it to my savings or to my chacking acct.
Originally Posted by evol.8
So I Should Never Leave Money In My Account On Paypal?
Old 12-11-2005, 03:52 PM
12 Second SUV Club

kool ill do that thanks y is this recommended again