GM Parts Classifieds For Sale and Wanted

ProCharger Entire Kit Bolt UP Ready barely used / Gauges / Other stuff

Search this Thread

Old 05-20-2010, 12:51 PM
JJB
TECH Apprentice

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default ProCharger Entire Kit Bolt UP Ready barely used / Gauges / Other stuff

SOLD !!!!!!!!ProCharger Entire Kit Bolt UP Ready barely used / Gauges / Other stuff

I have the entire new style self contained ProCharger kit p1sc …

Comes with:

• Both size pulleys 7 lb and 9-11lbs of boost depending
• Both Belts for the pulleys the 9-11lbs is only 3 weeks old brand new...the other one is in excellent condition…
• The 8.1 Marine injectors complete set
• 4 un-opened bottles of ProCharger oil suppose to change every 6k miles
• Intercooler and of course the entire brackets tubes pulleys, instructions/Book ect…

This is an entire kit you need nothing else. I am the second owner of this kit and it was on a bone stock truck NON daily driver lifted 4x4 with huge tires ...( kiquee PM member ) ...Hardly got any use when he had it …it is basically in brand new condition…I put the smaller pulley when I bought it and its just too much for me with all my mods already done…I have had it on 4 weeks or so now and its nasty scary power for an old man…(still on my truck if you’re local to DFW and want a test drive)… its labeled 99-02 but will fit 99-06 --4.8,5.3,6.0 just angle the filter like I did …even have a cold air kit if you rather do it that way …again the PC is in PERFECT condition with Very little use…just to much for me and my modded 6.0 …(I am thinking about brining entire truck back to a stock ) $2500.00 firm

I also have a brand new complete set of ProSport gauges with the already painted pillar pod, (you can get the exact vinyl matching Paint at Orielleys IF yours is tan ). These have never been used and still have the plastic on the glass…these are awesome gauges that are not too bright at night and go almost black when you turn them off…I have the light white / with light blue back lit option …all matching bezels as well…
I have already linked them together professionally with Sauder and heat shrink wrap. I have already purchased the additional Fitting and accessories from Jegs to fit our fuel rails as well and… color coded wiring …again you need nothing I have done all the work for you already…ready to be put on …Boost and Vacuum/ Electric Fuel Pressure,(have all acc.) , and AFR
$125 Firm

Sample pic of member but mine match
https://www.performancetrucks.net/fo...light=prosport

Walbro 255 lph 3 weeks old (may sell entire bucket already mounted with pump ) if not pump with pigtail kit for…(bought from Texas speed plus shipping ?tax) its still in my truck now so if you want it you have to give me a little time …
$80

Let me know ...if you prefer to call my number is 972-877-5206
I will probably post on CL so will be for sale locally as well but that will be later
paypal james_bradford@texanscu.org
Attached Thumbnails ProCharger Entire Kit Bolt UP Ready barely used / Gauges / Other stuff-pc6.jpg   ProCharger Entire Kit Bolt UP Ready barely used / Gauges / Other stuff-procharger.jpg   ProCharger Entire Kit Bolt UP Ready barely used / Gauges / Other stuff-pc7.jpg   ProCharger Entire Kit Bolt UP Ready barely used / Gauges / Other stuff-gauges.jpg  

Last edited by JJB; 05-21-2010 at 10:07 PM.
Old 05-20-2010, 03:18 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Out of curiosity, what kind of lag is there with this setup? I had a paxton centrifugal SC on my OBS 99 denali at one point and it didnt build boost until about 3200-3500rpm, and with a 5000 redline, it was kind of pointless.
Old 05-20-2010, 03:34 PM
11 sec. Truck Mod

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Damn, where was this thread about a month and a half ago ?

Good luck with your sale. Sweet kit
Old 05-20-2010, 03:36 PM
TECH Junkie

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

i wish i had the money, i would gladly take it off your hands. want to take payments, LOL? GL with the sale
Old 05-20-2010, 04:55 PM
JJB
TECH Apprentice

What's funny is was talking with our tuner Zach today and he is no trying to buy the whole truck...going to the bank tommorrow so well see what happens ...so sell pending till tomorow late ...
Old 05-20-2010, 06:39 PM
Launching!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

would you ship to canada
Old 05-20-2010, 06:43 PM
Wearin' da big hat

Received 9 Likes on 4 Posts

Can I test drive it?
Old 05-20-2010, 07:11 PM
12 Second Truck Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by JJB
What's funny is was talking with our tuner Zach today and he is no trying to buy the whole truck...going to the bank tommorrow so well see what happens ...so sell pending till tomorow late ...
Is your tuner the guy from rowlett that always has engines for sale on craigslist?
Old 05-20-2010, 07:23 PM
On The Tree

Man, I'd like to drive it before she disappears.

Let me know if by chance you are willing to part with the injectors and/or oil. Since you have a P1SC, it's the 6oz bottles correct?

BUMP, for an amazing price.
Old 05-20-2010, 08:06 PM
Baltimore Whore

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Is that pilla gauge charcoal grey?? If so, what paint was used to paint it, does it match your factory interior?? Will you sell just that pillar??

Thanks

Quick Reply: ProCharger Entire Kit Bolt UP Ready barely used / Gauges / Other stuff