GM Parts Classifieds For Sale and Wanted

ProCharger Entire Kit Bolt UP Ready barely used / Gauges / Other stuff

Search this Thread

Old 05-20-2010, 10:21 PM
JJB
TECH Apprentice

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by TIM Z
Damn, where was this thread about a month and a half ago ?

Good luck with your sale. Sweet kit
SORRY TAKING SO LONG TO RESPOND WIFE WAS WORKING OT ON THE COMPUTER ,(HOGGING IT) anyway

Yea this thing makes huge power fast >>>Iam sure youre happy with that new TVS though i already have a couple guys lied up via phone...

Originally Posted by 454navyss
i wish i had the money, i would gladly take it off your hands. want to take payments, LOL? GL with the sale
Thanks ...come back to rowlett soon maybee ...let me know next time you go back to the track I wanna see you spray it this time..know what Zach want this thing for...he already has i dont know how many fast cars ...well see...

Originally Posted by SlvySS
would you ship to canada
Yes i actually got guy from Canada who is firsy inline to buy everything if my tuner cant pony up...
Originally Posted by 00ChevyScott
Can I test drive it?
Of course you can

Originally Posted by dlt76028
Is your tuner the guy from rowlett that always has engines for sale on craigslist?
Yes that would be him ...he does a lot of Turbo stuff as well today i went buy he had two new style vetts , a WS6 transam ...a GNC and he alwyas has a truck with Lq9 or Lq4 swap he is doing ...again i dont knowwhy he wants my truck ...it is pretty nasty though...plus its showroom condition very imaculate inside out,,,rarley sees rain....

Originally Posted by bai78
Man, I'd like to drive it before she disappears.

Let me know if by chance you are willing to part with the injectors and/or oil. Since you have a P1SC, it's the 6oz bottles correct?

BUMP, for an amazing price.
yea i told the guy from Canada he could have everything if the deal falls through...you should come buy Zachs shop some time off Dexham he is real cool and always has some kool cars he's modding...yea I know close to half price and the blower has not been used and/or dogged at the track plenty of years on this thing ...i did alot of research on PC before i bought and all your top guys Wheatly or other top board guys and shops recemend them above anything else...just overkill for me ...i dont how you modded guys keep it on the street ...friggen rediculous power

Originally Posted by Mangled03gmc
Is that pilla gauge charcoal grey?? If so, what paint was used to paint it, does it match your factory interior?? Will you sell just that pillar??

Thanks
yes it matches I got paint _oriley's and it matches its specially for the interior vynle its like 8 bux a can..but yea they have every color for that...pillar came in black they all do ...

thanks for all the posts everyone got a couple guys lined so well see
Old 05-20-2010, 10:40 PM
JJB
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by RotaryResurrection
Out of curiosity, what kind of lag is there with this setup? I had a paxton centrifugal SC on my OBS 99 denali at one point and it didnt build boost until about 3200-3500rpm, and with a 5000 redline, it was kind of pointless.
sorry forgot one hmm PC.s are intercooled very simular to a Turbo in performance...mine builds boost going down the highway and normal driving...i shift at 6300 ,Tune, and only a 2400-2600 stall...pretty nasty all the time I couldnt even imagine a larger stall ...it would just be a paper shredder them ...i cant keep it on the road now...i did race an S trim Vortech single cab built from my home town and we stopped after i pulled him 4-5 links right away...maybee thats why most of your top guys recomend PC for centra'S...i had a Powerdyne on my previous truck bought new and was expecting close to same thing maybe alittle better maybe...but not even in the same league like a pitbull on a chiwawa... hope this helps
Old 05-21-2010, 12:27 PM
TECH Junkie

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Originally Posted by JJB
Thanks ...come back to rowlett soon maybee ...let me know next time you go back to the track I wanna see you spray it this time..know what Zach want this thing for...he already has i dont know how many fast cars ...well see...
i have a guess as to why he wants your truck, he knows it is all done right and it is a nice clean truck inside and out. he can put some forged internals in it, p&p the heads, turn up the boost and maybe put some meth on it and be crazy fast, put his name on it and be a rolling billboard on the street or at the track. like you said, he has a few fast cars already but no fast trucks and he does work on a lot of trucks so it would only make sense to have one as an example of his work.
Old 05-21-2010, 03:49 PM
JJB
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by 454navyss
i have a guess as to why he wants your truck, he knows it is all done right and it is a nice clean truck inside and out. he can put some forged internals in it, p&p the heads, turn up the boost and maybe put some meth on it and be crazy fast, put his name on it and be a rolling billboard on the street or at the track. like you said, he has a few fast cars already but no fast trucks and he does work on a lot of trucks so it would only make sense to have one as an example of his work.
I think thats kinda what he was explaining to me...you guys think alike .,,,I knw he applied for the loan toady and has been calling me but its probably gona be Monday for we hear anything ...I couldnt ship the PC out till Monday anyway ... anyway will keep[ the thread updated when I find out ..
Old 05-21-2010, 10:06 PM
JJB
TECH Apprentice

Sold !!! to chevyridinhigh22 ...i hope i got your screen name right hehe anyway thanks you will enjoy
Old 05-21-2010, 10:13 PM
Launching!

Can't wait to bolt her up! How many miles on the fan and rad?
Old 05-21-2010, 10:29 PM
JJB
TECH Apprentice

I dont know they looked to be in excellent shape he didnt mount them either.... i bought them off the boards they should be here anyday they have already been shipped you can hold off if you like ....thats a lot of schmo all at once.....:-) ill put them on lay away for ya ...lol no either way is good ...
Old 05-21-2010, 10:34 PM
JJB
TECH Apprentice

we will talk later this week going to bed talk to you soon
Old 05-21-2010, 11:39 PM
Launching!

Alright bro! Meet up with u soon...
Old 05-22-2010, 03:17 AM
TECH Resident

Are the gauges and walbro still for sale?

Quick Reply: ProCharger Entire Kit Bolt UP Ready barely used / Gauges / Other stuff