GM Parts Classifieds For Sale and Wanted

SIEMENS DEKA 60lb injectors (3127's)

Search this Thread

Old 02-05-2010, 11:48 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

sory dont know much about injectors beside the fact that i need 60#ers . are these direct replacement for stock injectors for my silvy ss 6.0? or is there splicing and stuff involved?
Old 02-05-2010, 10:40 PM
TECH Fanatic

Location: Where our street cars are faster than your racecars..Mississippi
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

i'm not 100% i bought them from a member on here... now i need bigger
but i think he said the plugged in....
i'll try to look it up...pm me
Old 04-30-2010, 10:28 PM
On The Tree

I traded my ally/meth kit for these injectors, everything went smooth until ups lost them, then Thomas supposedly filed a claim with ups, in the mean time he has already sold my methanol kit and starting two weeks ago is now ignoring me, I'm out of patients, I want 275$ back or the same methanol kit I sent you, its that simple I the buyer never got the injectors and its all on you to get ups to pay you back, this will not go away!
Old 05-01-2010, 09:54 PM
TECH Resident

ruh roh raggy!
Old 05-01-2010, 11:05 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by Pontiac Derek
I traded my ally/meth kit for these injectors, everything went smooth until ups lost them, then Thomas supposedly filed a claim with ups, in the mean time he has already sold my methanol kit and starting two weeks ago is now ignoring me, I'm out of patients, I want 275$ back or the same methanol kit I sent you, its that simple I the buyer never got the injectors and its all on you to get ups to pay you back, this will not go away!
DUDE.... you have ALL the information that i do... i give you EVERYTHING so you could call UPS also to keep you updated... AND YES I HAVE FILLED A CLAIM!!! why would you think i am ignoring you?? i sent you the injectors and UPS LOST THEM they admitted to that... its not something i made up....lol
you will get your money for your kit AS SOON AS UPS COMES THROUGH... you can also call and check up on it yourself also

LOOK AT MY TRADER RATING... i'm not out to get anyone
Old 05-01-2010, 11:55 PM
TECH Resident

IIRC, Siemens 60lb'ers won't plug in, but I believe they are the same height so you don't have to raise the rails. I think you need the EV1 pigtails, if you do a search online you can easily find out what type of plug they use. BTW our trucks use Multec II plugs.

Did you insure the package? Every time I've had to deal with UPS over a matter like this they don't want to speak with the recipient, only the seller. Did you give him all your information, so he could call and speak with customer service while acting like you? If so, that's probably all that can be done. Sounds like it's in their hands. I'd be calling to raise hell every other day until something's done about it.
Old 05-02-2010, 12:18 PM
On The Tree

Problem is I Don't have all the information! DUDE its been what 3 months?
Whats the Claim Number so i can call and get an Update on the Progress? Did you even get insurance on these? with out insurance i doubt they will reimberse you
Why did you sell My Methanol kit before Our deal was done? And WHY do I have to come on here to get you to respond!
Once you Break Communication 2 weeks ago To me that Says ok I'm tired of dealing with this so F-off
Old 05-02-2010, 12:44 PM
TECH Fanatic

....I have not broke anything... insurance yes... PM's should be the way to handle this...IMO

and yes you do have all the info
i gave you the NAME of the shipper
i gave you the PHONE NUMBER of the shipper
i gave you the TRACKING NUMBER of the package
you have the NAME of the receiver
you have the ADDRESS or the reciever

what else is there?

also my phone was lost for 8 days and finally just bought a new one (don't have the money to go buy a $352 phone laying around).. so if you called me within those days I DID NOT ANSWER because i did not have one.. but i did FREQUENTLY call and check my VOICE MAIL and NOT EVEN ONE TIME DID I HAVE A VOICE MAIL FROM YOU.... so why you acting like this now?
Old 05-02-2010, 05:40 PM
On The Tree

We've been texting for months with no issue on you getting back with me and i have been texting you just to keep up with your progress!
"if you lost your phone for the last 2 weeks Since April 14 till yesterday i appologize.
I'm not rich, i can't afford to throw money away so heck yeah im concerned, i want to get my truck done just like anyone else and this is slowing it down!
I don't think your a Bad guy or trying to Screw me I just want this whole deal over with and since I have absolutely no control over this i have to get you to deal with them and UPS doesn't want to deal with me Only You Trust me I've Tried Many times to call them and light a fire under them Thats why i keep asking you, If i knew anything i wouldn't even bother you!
If you can try your best when you have the time to Get on them and not taker No for an Answere That Would be Greatly appreciated and if they say when they will decide just let me know, thats all the more i'm saying on this, hopefully we can just get this done and over with!
Old 06-14-2010, 12:45 AM
Launching!

update?

Quick Reply: SIEMENS DEKA 60lb injectors (3127's)