Search this Thread

Old 06-27-2010, 06:37 PM
Baltimore Whore

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

You would catch them before they knew you were there
Old 06-28-2010, 06:42 PM
TECH Resident

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

fronts are sold. If rears dont sell I might just keep them and end up running them
Old 06-28-2010, 07:20 PM
11 Second Club

Received 23 Likes on 10 Posts

how much for the rears?
Old 06-29-2010, 09:01 AM
Teching In

fronts are sold? never got me ship. price on the whole package for me ! thanks anyways!!! i guess ill remove my thread on selling my 20's. sorry guys that wanted the custom 20's!
selling ethics? that twice on the same set of wheels!

Last edited by biohazard1970; 06-29-2010 at 09:13 AM.
Old 06-29-2010, 10:57 AM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by biohazard1970
fronts are sold? never got me ship. price on the whole package for me ! thanks anyways!!! i guess ill remove my thread on selling my 20's. sorry guys that wanted the custom 20's!
selling ethics? that twice on the same set of wheels!
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1BADAZZSS
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
me:You still interested in the bogarts?

You: all 4? & how much? interested! thanks for checking back with me.

Me: Yea sorry. didnt know if you read the comment I left on my original thread. Are you wanting tires as well? I got a complete wheel and tire combo already mounted. If not I can dismount and sell the tires here locally or what not. I can do the wheels and tires $2,000 and split shipping or $1700 on wheels only and split shipping. You be getting $600 worth in tires for $300. specs on the wheels

2-15x5 bolted d10's front runners on 215/75/r15 prime wheels (about a 27.5" tall tire)

2-15x10 bolted d10s rear on 325/50r15 m/t drag radials (about 27.5-28" tall tire)

4- billet center caps and have bogart logo

24- chrome lug nuts I purchased from bogart

Let me know far as what you want to do. I am returning pm's to ppl that were interested before. Thanks Thomas

You: are all the tires new? will the front runners clear the baer eradispeed 14" rotors? just wondering if i would have to go back to stock size rotors! probably just the wheels! let me know.
thanks greg

Me: All tires are brand new. I have not been able to drive my truck since Feb . Dont know if they would clear, but a 15" wheel with a 14" rotor I would see why not. There is a specific place I take my wheels to that mounts up to 28" wheels and I trust they know what they are doing. It would not be until next weekend I can have that done but if you are serious about them I can take a deposit or if you just want to buy them right its up to you. If I was to dismount them and something happened that you could not buy them after I dismounted them, and then someone wanted wheels and tires as a combo I would have to pay to have them remounted again. Let me know what you want to do. Thanks Thomas

You: hey, im thinking of getting the tires to! let me know how much ship would cost to 48506!
let me know

Me: Did you get my last message about calling? I dont know if it sent the message. Thanks Thomas

I am not trying to be an ******* here, but just clarifying ppl by your statement of selling ethics. As I posted in the beginning of the thread, first come first served. I even stated in the pm's about a deposit to hold. Now I sent you a message regarding freight, no price in shipping, but what I had found out as far as crating it and insurance. Company I had talked to(yellow freight) said they would only insure up to $25 per pound in they got damaged, which that was not gonna work. The message also incuded that I would have meet you at our terminal in East Moline, IL if that was something you were interested in and I also included my number for you to call me so we could discuss shipping. 30mins after I sent that pm,I checked back in my sent box and the message was not there. Then thats when I sent the other message asking if you got my message to call me back. After I sent that message I checked back in my sent box few hours later and it showed sent but I never got a reply back from you. I even checked your profile and it showed you had logged in recent activities, and that was after I sent that message. So you must have read it and never got back. I didnt know. Also as I stated in the pm's that I was returning messages to ppl that were interested from the first thread on selling. Just so happens one of the guys replied back and said he would take the fronts. So as I stated before it was a first come first serve, I stated to you about a deposit and got no remark back. So How was I to hold something for you.

I am just posting this cause I dont want ppl to think I have poor selling ethics. I mean as I posted in the thread first come first serve.
Old 06-30-2010, 06:49 AM
TECH Fanatic

How much for rears?
Old 06-30-2010, 08:04 AM
TECH Resident

Wheels and tires or just wheels?
Old 06-30-2010, 08:15 AM
TECH Fanatic

Both ways...