GM Parts Classifieds For Sale and Wanted

WANTED... procharger d1 head unit...

Search this Thread

Old 03-28-2011, 07:48 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

no its still good shape , just i got a 3.4 on there and is only pushing 8lbs and i dont want to go any smaller of a pulley on it . i want to get more boost and need a d1.
Old 03-28-2011, 11:31 PM
TECH Resident

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

what hes saying is that i went out to the track for the first time with my p1 with 3.7 pulley running 7psi and ran a 12.5 so he has to upgrade before the sss/tbss nats so i dont run off an leave him when i throw on the 3.4 and push 11-12psi haha, sorry Jon...GAMF
Old 03-28-2011, 11:43 PM
Baltimore Whore

Originally Posted by idahoblkss
no its still good shape , just i got a 3.4 on there and is only pushing 8lbs and i dont want to go any smaller of a pulley on it . i want to get more boost and need a d1.
What cam LSA, stock heads???. Also do you have a new or older style bracket???
Old 03-29-2011, 12:48 AM
11 Second Hall Moniter

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

I'm not trying to stir things up, but I have to wonder if you'd get more out of your ProCharger if it didn't have that really long tubing to the air filter.

Have you tried back to back runs on the same day, with and without the air cleaner/tubing?
Old 03-29-2011, 01:12 AM
Baltimore Whore

I totally forgot about that^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ This could bring up a good point... I am not sure why people are scared about the stock location of the filter on these things.. I never had had IAT's that were high, mine is the stock location.. With a efficient IC that shouldn't be a issue...
Old 03-29-2011, 09:10 AM
doesn't know what quit means

Jonh there isn't a day that you don't talk **** if you have so much **** to talk come back it up at the the hpt shootout, is in 3 weeks from this Saturday, I am pretty sure that u can save enough money for that day to have a trip over here
Old 03-29-2011, 10:23 AM
TECH Fanatic

few ?'s idahoblkss

what are your cam specs?
what rpm do you shift at?

also can you run it down the road to your shift points back to back with the filter system hooked-up and unhooked[nothing hooked to the procharger]? I would like to see what your boost is in each run.I found out personally that a restriction at the blower inlet makes a difference.

I'm just asking these ?'s to see if you can get more out of your P1 but I would still grab a D1 if you find one.
Old 03-29-2011, 11:39 AM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by Mangled03gmc
What cam LSA, stock heads???. Also do you have a new or older style bracket???
Originally Posted by sharpshooter
few ?'s idahoblkss

what are your cam specs?
what rpm do you shift at?

also can you run it down the road to your shift points back to back with the filter system hooked-up and unhooked[nothing hooked to the procharger]? I would like to see what your boost is in each run.I found out personally that a restriction at the blower inlet makes a difference.

I'm just asking these ?'s to see if you can get more out of your P1 but I would still grab a D1 if you find one.
my cam specs are 220-224 581-581 115 and every thing is stock on the motor besides the springs and rods i got with the cam .stock heads .shifting right now at 6200 rpms. i have the newer style brackets 04 and up and i have a bead blasted reichard racing pulley on it. good point about the intake tube im about to pull it off any way i just got some efans and im going to re-route the whole inter cooler tubing anyway.

my set up now ...

Last edited by idahoblkss; 03-29-2011 at 11:52 AM.
Old 03-29-2011, 12:08 PM
Baltimore Whore

Originally Posted by lablackbeast
Jonh there isn't a day that you don't talk **** if you have so much **** to talk come back it up at the the hpt shootout, is in 3 weeks from this Saturday, I am pretty sure that u can save enough money for that day to have a trip over here
STFU.. I was actually looking out for you by mentioning your name to this guy, about the blower you had for sale.. The shoot out would be fun I am sure, but not worth me coming down to simply beat your truck.. Now stop coming in here and starting ****, when this thread obviously has nothing to do with you or racing.. I don't **** talk, I state facts..
Old 03-29-2011, 12:09 PM
Baltimore Whore

Def give it a shot with out that intake on there...

Quick Reply: WANTED... procharger d1 head unit...