GM Parts Classifieds For Sale and Wanted

will pay 200 for good 5.3L cam

Search this Thread

Old 07-11-2011, 10:48 AM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

ive decided to wait until i finish my racecar to mod the truck, my wife is really pusshing me to "finish 1 project this summer" so i decided on the race car, we all know a car is never finished lol but i wanna get it going down the track this fal in the good air... it dont need much, and when thats done ill start back on the truck... pretty much know what im after now and this way i can probably go a little more expensive and do it right the first time so to speak... instead of spending as little as possible because i have other parts to buy for the 'Bird. sorry for anyones inconvenience i am stil in the market for a harness for my LS1 fans i have the fans just need the harness and the comp tune for them and i have the money in my paypal ready to go 60$ shipped for a nelson or blackbear harness in good condition NO SPLICES, i wanna get them on the truck before the end of summer to hopefully reduce gas mileage i got the CAI and the magnaflow... maybe with the fans ill get high teens if i drive it right