Notices
GMT 800 & Older GM General Discussion 2006 & Older Trucks | General Discussion

10's or bust on friday, think i can do it?

Search this Thread

Old 04-21-2004, 10:06 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Oooooooooo..... an AED carb and NOS.....mmmmmm
silly...Plain silly
Old 04-21-2004, 10:20 AM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by sleepersilverado
whistle whistle here chingo come here you are needed.
Actually that's not who I was talking about ... I bet Parish would know .. I bet Chingy would know too.

He's been reffered to as a 'god' before. And the best I've heard yet, someone thought he knew his **** because of his post count *snicker*
Old 04-21-2004, 01:13 PM
TECH Fanatic

Hyper to the rescue.......(arms out - flying noise...) (sorry...had to..)
Old 04-21-2004, 01:32 PM
Teching In

u boy are something esle i didnt say i was using the fuel injection i said it was still there and u bet your *** ill be threre so BRING YOUR WALLETS this aint no motor show this is a race and i dont care what he ran before or what he will run he willl loose
Old 04-21-2004, 01:46 PM
TECH Apprentice

PS:
Is it just me, or do all of you find yourselves editing his posts in your minds? lets see, a period here, a comma there, misspelled here, capitalize that.
Old 04-21-2004, 01:50 PM
TECH Junkie

Originally Posted by 02gmc
u boy are something esle i didnt say i was using the fuel injection i said it was still there and u bet your *** ill be threre so BRING YOUR WALLETS this aint no motor show this is a race and i dont care what he ran before or what he will run he willl loose
Why dont you spill the beans about EXACTLY you have under your hood? Everyone else here puts it all on the table, and tries to be helpful to others in there performance seeking.

Why dont you start by letting us know what your running. If a few of us dont believe what you say then, dont get offended. IMO, if your not here to try and help others, and learn how to make your truck better, then you shouldnt be here.
Old 04-21-2004, 01:52 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by 02gmc
Please enlighten us - You are running fuel injection AND a AED Carb ??
Both are on the same manifold - right ??
Could post a pic of your motor ? and your truck ?
Old 04-21-2004, 01:56 PM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by Snake Eater
Why dont you spill the beans about EXACTLY you have under your hood? Everyone else here puts it all on the table, and tries to be helpful to others in there performance seeking.

Why dont you start by letting us know what your running. If a few of us dont believe what you say then, dont get offended. IMO, if your not here to try and help others, and learn how to make your truck better, then you shouldnt be here.

Who cares what he's running. ...and who cares if he shares anything with us. Would you really hold what he says as reliable anyways.....apparently he has no education.

I think 02GMC is good entertainment.....I've been laughing my butt off since he began to chime in.
Old 04-21-2004, 02:00 PM
TECH Apprentice

Plus, he makes me feel smart

Its probably just someone who drives an old Civic and wishes he could have a truck, especially a fast one, so he comes on here and and keys everyone up.

I think its great!
Old 04-21-2004, 02:09 PM
TECH Enthusiast

I'm still trying to figure out what the light at the 540' mark is that he was braking at?

At these silly west coast tracks we only have 60' 330' 660' 1/8th mi. 1000' and 1/4 mi.

I've never seen a 540 on my timeslip, guess they only use those lights on the really super duper fast cars and trucks.

Quick Reply: 10's or bust on friday, think i can do it?