Notices
GMT 800 & Older GM General Discussion 2006 & Older Trucks | General Discussion

Cmotorsports is working on their truck kit again, call sam and bug him!!

Search this Thread

Old 12-04-2004, 08:41 AM
single digit dreamer

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Cmotorsports is working on their truck kit again, call sam and bug him!!

talked to Sam at cmotorsports about a bunch of stuff the other day. he was telling me about the work they are doing to take care of the fitment issues with their truck kit. they have been busy with other projects but are finialy back to the truck kit.

they didn't have much to do to finish this kit. maybe if a pile of people call up sam and tell him they are ready to spend some $$$$ he will get it done

motor should be done very soon
Old 12-04-2004, 01:15 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

how long have they been telling you it's gonna be done soon?? don't worry jim you will have it my next christmas! ha ha ha

how much is the kit gonna run? i am very interested!
Old 12-04-2004, 03:29 PM
TECH Fanatic

I'm interested too!! What number should we call?
Old 12-04-2004, 03:51 PM
13 Second Truck Club

Location: Pueblo de Nuestra Señora la Reina de los Ángeles de la Porciúncula
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

http://www.cmotorsports.com/
They are located right next to the track in Las Vegas...nice guys.
Old 12-04-2004, 07:21 PM
10 Second Club

GEt er done!
Old 12-04-2004, 11:11 PM
14 Second Truck Club

hmmmmmmmm...

what were the fitment issues?.. i cant remember....
Old 12-04-2004, 11:28 PM
single digit dreamer

wg hiting on shock tower and cross over hiting front drive shaft. both 4wd problems but they only want to have one kit.
Old 12-05-2004, 11:37 AM
TECH Fanatic

Well my opinion is that they wasted way too much time workin on other stuff obviously. They know that there are alot of people just on this board, and not too mention other people out there that want this kit. If they jsut sit down and work on it for a couple of days then they should get it done. it doesnt seem like they care too much about this kit. They could make a fortune from all the people on this board that want one. I know i wanted one and put an 88 on it but when i talked to them they wouldnt send me a kit and they told me it would be ready mid Nov. well its dec and they still dont have it done. So they lost me, i went to ATI. just an example.
Old 12-05-2004, 11:51 AM
single digit dreamer

i can see where you are coming from. i have been learing a few things about these turbo kits and from what most people are telling me this is not where these companys make their money.

i am not speaking for Cmotorsports at all here, just my $.02. for the price they sell this kit for they dont make much money. if they charge enough to make it worth their while then people bitch about it being too much money. if they sell it for a lower price and dont make much profit then it hits the back burner whenever something else comes up. kind of a no win situation if you ask me.

Sam is excited again about geting this kit finished up. i cant wait to see a bunch of people running it. 500+rwhp for everyone!!! woohoo.
Old 12-05-2004, 12:15 PM
TECH Fanatic

well i dont mean to hate on cmotorsports at all, thats not what im trying to do. I mean they have 2 kits out, you and GMC SKI, so they obviously have the base kit that will work or yall wouldnt be running. so the issues that they are having cant be HUGE. I just think that if they spent just a few days on it then they should be able to get all the kinks out of the system to where they can sell it. and yes you are right they might not get a ton of money off these kits but for a shop its about getting your name out to the public. and if people see trucks running around town smoking f bodys and **** and they see a big CMotorsports sticker on the back of the truck then they are gonna be impressed and actually go by their shop and see what they can do and spend money there cause they have seen a truck put down over 500 at the wheels which means they know how to make a car make power and thats what the consumer wants, they want assurance that they are in the right shop if they want to make godzilla amounts of power

Quick Reply: Cmotorsports is working on their truck kit again, call sam and bug him!!