Notices
GMT 800 & Older GM General Discussion 2006 & Older Trucks | General Discussion

Denali Stolen

Search this Thread

Old 10-30-2006, 03:24 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Denali Stolen

My mom and grandma took my mom's denali to the swap meet today in north town. There just so happened to be a large majority of hispanic people. When they went to leave it was gone. It was found later the same night without any interior "no dash, door panels, seats, steering column, anything" and with cheap wheels on it. It was a fully loaded 04 GMC Yukon Denali with 22" Kaotik Passions. They were able to keep onstar from tracking their location within minutes of taking the truck *must have ripped the box out*.

So for a recap of recent events in my family:

1: 2 Hispanic males each unload a clip from their 9mm pistols at me and hit my truck

2. A hispanic male steals my aunt's purse from her shopping cart at Wal-Mart as she's unloading her car, but trips on his overly large pants and drops the wallet out.

3. My mom's truck get stolen from a mostly hispanic swap meet and stripped.

Now I hope that everyone can understand any ethnocentric comments that I have made / will make. I want to move northeast.

Last edited by Blown02Sierra; 10-30-2006 at 03:30 AM.
Old 10-30-2006, 05:41 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

damn dude, that sucks...
Old 10-30-2006, 05:53 AM
TECH Addict

Wow, sorry for your family's recent string of bad luck. But it still doesn't validate your comments. Was anyone arrested for the theft of your mom's Denail? Is there even a suspect? Or are you just assuming? We have a little thing in this country called innocent until proven guilty, I'm sure you've heard of it. What if all of these things were done by white dudes? Would you have felt the need to specify a race then?

If you want to get away from Hispanics, the northeast is not the place to go. In fact you might want to try a different country, since Hispanics are the most quickly growing demographic in this country.
Old 10-30-2006, 05:53 AM
How do I change this text

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

holy ****, and so close to my home,,, Sorry to hear about the denali (and others).... I think I need to move.
Old 10-30-2006, 05:55 AM
Import Moderator

what a bunch of ******* bitches, id ****** cap someone if i ever saw them breaking into someone elses car even if it wasnt mine, i ******* HATE that ****, your life is so worthless that you have to steal something from someone else to better it... POS
Old 10-30-2006, 09:28 AM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by tdrumm

If you want to get away from Hispanics, the northeast is not the place to go.
Last check, NH was the 3rd whitest state in the country, Maine being #2 and VT #1, we got the non-diverse thing covered haha. But seriously regardless of who stole your moms truck is a total POS, people who steal deserve to die. One of my friends lived in Miami for a while and some *** stole his bike, and was later spotted by police and he wrecked the bike in a chase and died, best justice ever.
Old 10-30-2006, 03:20 PM
Launching!

Damn dude that sucks sorry to hear about that. Car thieves are completely worthless people, just like a sexual predator. A bullet to the head would solve so much of this countries problems. Even though the cops probably won't i hope they find out who did it.
Old 10-30-2006, 03:26 PM
TECH Regular

i got my truck broken in to at work... got in though the key hole punched it right out.. so watch it. stole 3000 dollars worth of stuff..im now chaning out the crappy plastic handles to billet and installing a silent alarm..
Old 10-30-2006, 03:47 PM
TECH Fanatic

man that's crazy, didn't know they were that bad outside of TX. recently I encountered some that were pretty bad:

just the other day I was driving down I-45 to goto work and 4 drunkass hispanics in a kia SUV were pushin me on by flickin me off and swerving at me, so of course I start to haul *** away from them (got up to about 110) and thought I lost em, they caught up somehow and chunked 2 glass vodka bottles at my truck and 1 malt liquor bottle, iono what kind it was but they were huge and luckily only 1 did a little damage (just a dime size smudge on the doorjam thank god). I work with some really cool mexican dudes, but for the rest I see around town, they can just take another swim back across the Rio. fyi:i'm not racist, the common "nasty/violent mexican" stereotype is a reality in and around houston, my apologies to all the respectful hispanics living in houston.

Last edited by jakebdb56; 10-30-2006 at 05:00 PM.
Old 10-30-2006, 03:51 PM
Launching!

I had my bike stolen in this crappy town.

I told you this earlier, but as soon as I graduate, I will never be back here.

Hopefully you guys have full-coverage. Some shitbag stole my truck and I had no insurance.

Quick Reply: Denali Stolen