GMT 800 & Older GM General Discussion 2006 & Older Trucks | General Discussion

dogs are pathetic /major vent 3

Search this Thread

Old 09-30-2003, 03:27 PM
TECH Resident

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default dogs are pathetic /major vent 3

/massive vent begin

Waking up in the morning sounds like i'm living in a fkin dog pound. Thats assuming they don't wake me up first.

I don't like most dogs. Never really have, and really dont think I ever will.

There is one dog out here, that is the full explanation of all bark no bite. If you're going to bark at me, even though you know me and see me constantly everyday, cut the bullshit and try and rip my head off, just try it. Please. I actually want this dog to attack me.

This dog is the icon of why I have never ever really liked dogs. Takes an average dogs bark, raise the pitch about 300 percent, then let it replay with 2 second intervals for about 90 min. Welcome to the sounds of my morning.

This dog also steals the play toy from another dog and takes it away and holds it. Does nothing with it, just sits with it. Someone needs to throw that ball in the street and let it chase it.

What pisses me off is people get dogs, and just literally let them be. No training, nothing. How in the hell do you own a ball licking all talk **** machine, that barks at everything from birds to the mail man, and not train it to learn to shut the hell up. When theyre hungry, need to ****, etc. All they do is bitch. I understand dogs got to bark, but i've seen my share of trained dogs, and quite honestly, its a world of difference. IMHO a lot of dog owners have a superiority complex, sounds ridiculous, but it can be very true.

If i'm going to get a dog, im not going to get a piece of **** useless vocal worm. My dog better be 4 1/2 feet tall and ready to rip someones arm off at my command and not say a damn thing till I say so.

Right now, if I wanted to throw a ball around, talk to something, have something **** all over the place, and listen to it whine all night, i'd have a kid.

Anyway, in all aspects it gets serious, because it starts to really interfere with peoples sleep. Until then, i'm sticking with cats. You actually have to gain their respect, they dont stink, their bite is far worse than any of these dogs, they clean and groom themselves, and best of all, they not only **** in a box, they cover it up too.

I love my cats. Yeah I said it, I like mobile pillows that'll sit on my lap when watching a game, it beats owning a slave with the mind of a 3 year old that'll give up all its training for a steak.

/vent over
Old 09-30-2003, 03:35 PM
13 Second Truck Club

Location: Pueblo de Nuestra Señora la Reina de los Ángeles de la Porciúncula
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Re: dogs are pathetic /major vent 3

I still like dogs better than cats
Like you said, when they're taken care of, trained, etc. they're good pets. It's when people neglect them they get annoying/dangerous, etc. just like people
Old 09-30-2003, 03:39 PM
TECH Addict

greg, i think its about time we change the name of the forum from "Truck Lounge" to "SportVortec's venting room"
Old 09-30-2003, 04:11 PM
TECH Addict

Amen brother!
The lady that I got my private pilot check ride from had 2 german shepards. They did not make a noise at all, even with me, a total stranger in her office. They followed every command, and were awesome.
Old 09-30-2003, 04:22 PM
TECH Resident

Amen brother!
The lady that I got my private pilot check ride from had 2 german shepards. They did not make a noise at all, even with me, a total stranger in her office. They followed every command, and were awesome.
to the PPL
Old 09-30-2003, 04:27 PM
TECH Resident

greg, i think its about time we change the name of the forum from "Truck Lounge" to "SportVortec's venting room"
its vent week.....its one thing after another lately......
Old 09-30-2003, 04:47 PM
TECH Addict

(I'm not suggesting anything here ), but on our farms we get quite a few stray dogs that people from the city just dump out in the country. These poor bastard dogs are worse than wolves and will eat/attack all your livestock. It's hard to catch the smarter ones that only come out at night, but the *magic weenie* usually does the trick.

Magic Weenie recipe:

1 package of the cheapest hotdog weenies you can buy.
1 gallon of the cheapest antifreeze you can buy.

Slice weenie(s) in half and let soak in antifreeze overnight.
Place weenie(s) in strategic position(s) where dog activity is taking place.
Sit back and enjoy the silence.
Old 09-30-2003, 06:44 PM
Truck addict

i own dogs, and well, none are all that trained, but i know at least one will eat your butt alive, second one will let me know your there, the third one will chase anything for you, and the fourth one, takes an *** beating like no ones business (from the first one). all in all, i like my dogs but i agree 100 percent with you on how some folks get them then don't train and teach the dog how to act. also, i do live in a rural area. btw, i have two cats that like to hack up firballs all over the place.
Old 09-30-2003, 11:24 PM
TECH Veteran

Received 139 Likes on 92 Posts

I too am a dog owner. I have a three year old Black Lab that is a very loyal and obediant friend. I love my dog, but... my neighbor's son just moved back in with here and brought his mutt that barks all the time. He will come out and hollar at it every once and a while but she just keeps on barking. He does not have the respect of his own dog and it is starting to get very anoying. I am about ready to put the salt shot in the 12guage.
Old 09-30-2003, 11:41 PM
blownerator

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

Magic Weenie recipe:

1 package of the cheapest hotdog weenies you can buy.
1 gallon of the cheapest antifreeze you can buy.

Slice weenie(s) in half and let soak in antifreeze overnight.
Place weenie(s) in strategic position(s) where dog activity is taking place.
Sit back and enjoy the silence.
I think I will be speaking for more than one person in this Forum

This is truly the most disgusting inhumane thing I have EVER seen anyone post. Bad taste here man....Think before you post.

Signed, Animal Lover.

Quick Reply: dogs are pathetic /major vent 3