Notices
GMT 800 & Older GM General Discussion 2006 & Older Trucks | General Discussion

Got screwed by my neighbor

Search this Thread

Old 01-21-2004, 07:57 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Angry Got screwed by my neighbor

Man I'm f'in pissed! I gave my neighbor who also goes to my school 800 bucks to get me a full brand new system for my truck, supposedly he was going to go over to some shop to pick it up, I later found out in the EPA (niggaville). Anyway, he said he needed the money to go pick it up, so unwillingly I gave it to him. I only gave him 500 and told him I'd pay him the rest tommorow (today). He came back about 1 1/2 hours with some friends he went with. He was telling me that he got jumped by three black guys in a car that pulled a 9mm on him, and stole my money! I was pretty steamed at all the guys, unfortunately my dad was right there, so I didn't want him to hear about it...so i told them i'd talk to them tommorow.

I was talking to the one mother ****** (Birdman) today at school, and he was like "yo man i'm sorry about what happened, I guess I'm going to have to get a job or something to pay you back." I'm like I don't give a **** what you're going to have to do, you better get me my money back, or there's an *** woopin comin to you and all your friends. I didn't want to push him around though since I can't afford to get suspended or expelled. My friend and I went looking for him today afterschool, and saw him at the library near school, talking to the Vice Principal (he talks to them sometimes though). I was hella muggin him, and I could just see the fear in his eyes. Anyway, what do you guys think about this fool? Is he bullshitting me, or do you think his story is true? A lot of people think he's kind of out there, but he's my neigbhor so I'd thought what the hell...I thought I could trust him and it seemed like a good deal. Now that I think about it, it seems kind of fishy that they somehow expected to pay the 400 bucks needed on top of what I gave them to get the stuff. Birdman also seemed like he was in a hurry to get the cash. I told him to wait one more day so I could come up with the cash, and he's like just pay me the rest tommorow and i'll get the stuff today, saying it would be better for him today for some odd reason. I plan on going by one of their houses, and telling him i got my money back from the black guys, and if he studders, then I'll figure those clowns (not the black guys) stole my money. Either way, my friend and I am going to tie birdman and put him in the back of my truck until he gives up, and steal his go ped. Also, thinking about taking my friends paintball gun and waiting until I see him on his go ped, then shoot his ***. The other guy Cody, I'm going to straight up beat down tommorow, since my friends tell me he's a punk anyway. Wish me luck in getting my money back
Old 01-21-2004, 08:07 PM
12 Second Club

just reminded me...

"If you ever drop your keys into a river of molten lava, forget em', cause, man, they're gone. "
- jack handey
Old 01-21-2004, 08:42 PM
TECH Apprentice

That sucks dude, remember the golden ruke "If it sounds too good to be true, it probably ******' is..." Funny, it took me learning a damn hard lesson to keep remembering that one; looks like you just did too. Good luck in getting your money or at least some ******' satisfaction out of beating those punk mother ******* into bloody piles of pig guts!!! MOOOOOHHAAAHHHAAA
Old 01-21-2004, 08:43 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Kick the **** out of him even if he pays you back.
Old 01-21-2004, 08:54 PM
12 Second Club

Originally Posted by 03Screamer
"yo man i'm sorry about what happened, I guess I'm going to have to get a job or something to pay you back." I'm like I don't give a **** what you're going to have to do, you better get me my money back, or there's an *** woopin comin to you and all your friends. I didn't want to push him around though since I can't afford to get suspended or expelled. My friend and I went looking for him today afterschool, and saw him at the library near school, talking to the Vice Principal (he talks to them sometimes though). I was hella muggin him, and I could just see the fear in his eyes. and if he studders, then I'll figure those clowns (not the black guys) stole my money. Either way, my friend and I am going to tie birdman and put him in the back of my truck until he gives up, and steal his go ped. Also, thinking about taking my friends paintball gun and waiting until I see him on his go ped, then shoot his ***. The other guy Cody, I'm going to straight up beat down tommorow, since my friends tell me he's a punk anyway.
yes sir, that there reminded me of the good ole days. **** stirring and a$$ whoopins.
but, I guess i'm not up on the lingo. gonna have to go talk to my younger brother so he can translate it for me.
Old 01-21-2004, 09:39 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Sounds to me like these guys rolled you for your money, and came up with a lame a$$ story to back it up. You guys need to teach them a lesson. Let them know you know what's up, and beat the living **** out of the fools, after they give your money back of course!
Old 01-21-2004, 09:40 PM
TECH Resident

Man theres a buncha mistakes in this one.

One, you shoulda rolled with him.

Two, the system probably costed 600, not 800. Three, the system probably really costed 400. Four, someone made 400 dollars.

I assure you the system was hot if the guy got jacked just tryin to get there

I'm curious as hell to what speaker setup you were buying though, for a truck at $800 STREET price. I'll assume it wasn't just speakers, cables, and amps in the deal.....
Old 01-21-2004, 09:55 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Old 01-21-2004, 09:58 PM
TECH Veteran

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Whoop *** now!! Ask questions later. Then whoop some more *** to make you feel better! Im sorry to hear that man. That is a bunch of crap coming from somebody you thought you knew fairly well!!
Old 01-21-2004, 10:04 PM
TECH Apprentice

Thanks for the tips guys, I know I was idiot for even thinking this deal was going to take place. If I knew FOR SURE that the birdman was ******* me over, I would go down to his house right now, knock on the door, and beat the crap out of him right then and there, get my money back, and kick the **** out of him some more. Unfortunately being the fairly nice guy that I am, I know if I ended up beating the crap out of him, and found out he actually did get jacked from the black guys somehow, I would probably feel kind of sorry for totally beating the holy crap out of the guy. I guess I should take your guys word for it, and just believe that he was just trying to screw me over. He's probably like 5'10" 130, and I'm about 3 times stronger than him, so I'd probably end up killing him If I hit him too hard lol. I'm finding Cody's house tommorow, and as soon as I see his ***, I'm going to tell him that I got my money back, and like I said if he studders, I'm going to break his jaw, nose, teeth. I don't care about woopin the **** out of him, because from what I hear he's a punk. Rampage time tommorow Thanks for the support guys.

In case you're wondering, the system I was getting included a IVA-D900 DVD player, 1 10" L7 kicker, RF amp, pioneer speakers, and all the wires and everything, so it was supposed to be a pretty good deal.

Quick Reply: Got screwed by my neighbor