Notices
GMT 800 & Older GM General Discussion 2006 & Older Trucks | General Discussion

Got screwed by my neighbor

Search this Thread

Old 01-21-2004, 10:17 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Wait...nevermind about being a big ***** in that last post. It's a been a few hours since I've seen that pos birdman, so I've cooled down a bit. I'm sure once I see him tommorow, I'm going to be fired up like a 7,000hp top fuel drag car engine buwahaha! Terminator time baby.
Old 01-21-2004, 10:22 PM
TECH Veteran

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

If he got jacked AT GUNPOINT!!! Did he call the police to file a report??? There would be your proof. Why would oyu not call the cops if you had a gun pulled on you and a sizeable amount of cash stolen... When this said "incident" happened, was anything else taken??

I'm going to be fired up like a 7,000hp top fuel drag car engine buwahaha! Terminator time baby.
I hear ya dude. Id be a pissed off SOB if I knew there was a scam to screw me out of a large amount of my money. But if his claim is legit, Id work something out with him to get you reimbursed. On the other hand, if it turns out hes playing you for a fool Id be so pissed Id wanna kill somebody too. But you gotta find out if hes falsifiying his story first. Then take action.
Old 01-21-2004, 10:29 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by 99Silver5.3
If he got jacked AT GUNPOINT!!! Did he call the police to file a report??? There would be your proof. Why would oyu not call the cops if you had a gun pulled on you and a sizeable amount of cash stolen... When this said "incident" happened, was anything else taken??
I definately agree!! Were's this birdmans proof?
Old 01-21-2004, 10:46 PM
TECH Apprentice

He's a ****** weirdo. I know he sells drugs all the time, and supposedly has beaten a kid up with a bat, blown up a car, and gone to juvi, if you can believe lol. I can almost gaurantee you that if this story actually happened, he most likely wouldn't have called the cops, so that doesn't give me much help unfortunately. I would call the cops, but the last thing I want to do is have my parents find out. The one guy Cody said that they jacked his wallet with credit cards and everything, but that doesn't me jack ****, there's absolutely no way to prove that. Although, I could dress up as a cop and ask for his ID and everything...hmmm. Also, Birdman still had his cellphone. So the story probably sounds more unbeleivable every minute.

Like I said either way, I'm getting my money back, I don't care if he pulls it out of his ***. My plan of actions are just like you mentioned, if he really did get jacked, maybe we can work out a deal, and hey I learned my lesson, but if I find out he was playing me for a fool, there will be hell to pay. My friend gave me an idea, give him 1 week to come up with 150 bucks or so, and if he doesn't come up with anything, stick a boot up his ***. How does that sound?
Old 01-21-2004, 10:54 PM
TECH Apprentice

Yeah, he really doesn't have any proof that this happened. Oh yeah I just remembered, he said one of the black guys hit him in the cheek. Well, he showed me last night as soon as they got back, and hell it look like nothing more than if he were rubbing it for a few minutes, and today nothing was there. **** this guy, why would he try and point something out like that if it's hardly even noticable. If he had a fat *** gash it would be a different story completly, I'd hope.
Old 01-21-2004, 10:56 PM
TECH Veteran

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Do you know somebody whos a cop. Or maybe know somebody who knows somebody whos a cop?? See if he/she will do you a special favor on the side. But that kind of interaction has its limits. That can be classified as abuse of power. I would just work something out with the dude. Draw up a contract or something and make him sign it and have a few witnesses. That way you have a note of intention to repay a debt! If he flakes out on you, maybe some sort of legal action can be taken. I dont know, Im just talkin out my *** here... If you dont get your money back, pick some night that you know where he is and what hes doing. (ie. Its tuesday night, hes at someones house selling crack.) Call the cops and tell them you have information regarding a drug deal. See if you can get him arrested for possesion with intent!
Old 01-21-2004, 11:12 PM
TECH Apprentice

I think I have a friend at school who's brother is a cop, so maybe I could tell him if worse cam to worse. I'd rather deal with it myself if I can, otherwise it becomes a big production, and I kind of got myself into this mess, so I should get myself out. I know the little bitch rides his go ped up our street into the hills to smoke, so I could probably bust him there sometime for the hell of it, although I don't know where he deals at. If I don't get my cash back right away, I'm going to make him a deal, 150-200 in a week and 100 every week after. If he doesn't come up with this, I'll know he has no intentions of reimbursing me, and probably has probably been screwing me over. After that you know what happens. He probably carries pretty good money since he's always selling video game **** and drugs, so maybe i could just jump him and get what's on him. Anybody want a pic of the bird?
Old 01-22-2004, 12:23 AM
TECH Senior Member

That's what I'd do ... jump his *** .. gets what yours, take his goped and sell that little POS, if not to him for the remainder of what he owes you, then to someone else.

It sounds like the kid got in some trouble and needed the cash to give to maybe his supplier or something. That was my first thought about it. I'd damn sure get my money back ... if it menat staking his *** out and jumping him and taken his **** on his way back in I'd do that. If he mentions calling the cops, remind him you know what he does. Watch out for his 'friends' though if he decides to hire some help or something.
Old 01-22-2004, 01:07 AM
TECH Fanatic

before you said any thing about drugs that was my first thought he had to pay someone.

DON'T dress up like a cop impersonating an officer would be trouble.

do this go up to one of his friend that was with him and tell him birdman gave you the money back and you want to know why (the guy you are talking to) lied. if he does not fess up then start asking him spacifics. were were yall at description of place and what the dudes said what color was the gun and what ther were driving spacifics like that. but then you instantly have to go talk to bird man and ask him the same stuff. see if there is conflicting stories. if there is confront them about it. if they are the same then maybe they realy got jacked or lined out there story good.
put the pressure on them and ask bird man stuff like you had to pay for your drugs or what

they will finaly probably crack under pressure. then let the *** beating begin.
also remember if you ask one of them ???s dont give him a chance talk to the other before you talk to the other your self

hope this helps
Old 01-22-2004, 01:58 AM
TECH Enthusiast

You got took.

No shop is gonna sell an IVA-D900 for $800, they retail 3 times that amount, letalone the other stuff you were supposed to get.

Quick Reply: Got screwed by my neighbor