Notices
GMT 800 & Older GM General Discussion 2006 & Older Trucks | General Discussion

Got screwed by my neighbor

Search this Thread

Old 01-22-2004, 02:28 AM
TECH Addict

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

One thing that come to mind with stuff like this is...

You always get what you pay for... overall...

I mean yea maybe you could have gotten some stolen system from him for 800 that would have cost you say 1200 new...

But now what.. you dont have 800 and the other 400 to get all new stuff is not enuf to get you another system...

Get the bat
Old 01-22-2004, 02:31 AM
TECH Addict

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

**** ***** you need to bust the fosheezie outa them neezie ***** fuka. Fa rizzle dog, damn. LOL I am just making fun of you...we all grow up someday.

EDIT: I reread this and I honestly hope things work out okay for everyone. Be wise in your actions, and learn something from this so it won't happen again man.
Old 01-22-2004, 05:49 AM
14 Second Truck Club

hey screamer... i feel for you, especially knowing that your from the west bay, same as me bro. anyway, give me some names and maybe i can talk to some of my friends that still live there... theyre into all that crap also. of course theyve all been outta high school for 5 yrs now. i'll be up that way in may, so if you want some back, then i'll be there to help you out. i havent been in a good fight since i was in europe.

make sure your first hit is to the throat, because if they cant breathe, they cant fight.
Old 01-22-2004, 10:44 AM

If he's telling the truth he will or would have filed a police report.

I'd get your money back asap, folks like that end up losing everything.
Old 01-22-2004, 10:59 AM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by LOW2000
You got took.

No shop is gonna sell an IVA-D900 for $800, they retail 3 times that amount, letalone the other stuff you were supposed to get.
I agree - they saw you coming...and some easy cash
Def file a PR
Take that dude down to the PD and file a report
Bet he changes his story...
Come on - got jumped with a 9
and handed over all the cash....
Old 01-22-2004, 01:19 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by 03Screamer
Man I'm f'in pissed! I gave my neighbor who also goes to my school 800 bucks to get me a full brand new system for my truck, supposedly he was going to go over to some shop to pick it up, I later found out in the EPA (niggaville). Anyway, he said he needed the money to go pick it up, so unwillingly I gave it to him. I only gave him 500 and told him I'd pay him the rest tommorow (today). He came back about 1 1/2 hours with some friends he went with. He was telling me that he got jumped by three black guys in a car that pulled a 9mm on him, and stole my money! I was pretty steamed at all the guys, unfortunately my dad was right there, so I didn't want him to hear about it...so i told them i'd talk to them tommorow.

I was talking to the one mother ****** (Birdman) today at school, and he was like "yo man i'm sorry about what happened, I guess I'm going to have to get a job or something to pay you back." I'm like I don't give a **** what you're going to have to do, you better get me my money back, or there's an *** woopin comin to you and all your friends. I didn't want to push him around though since I can't afford to get suspended or expelled. My friend and I went looking for him today afterschool, and saw him at the library near school, talking to the Vice Principal (he talks to them sometimes though). I was hella muggin him, and I could just see the fear in his eyes. Anyway, what do you guys think about this fool? Is he bullshitting me, or do you think his story is true? A lot of people think he's kind of out there, but he's my neigbhor so I'd thought what the hell...I thought I could trust him and it seemed like a good deal. Now that I think about it, it seems kind of fishy that they somehow expected to pay the 400 bucks needed on top of what I gave them to get the stuff. Birdman also seemed like he was in a hurry to get the cash. I told him to wait one more day so I could come up with the cash, and he's like just pay me the rest tommorow and i'll get the stuff today, saying it would be better for him today for some odd reason. I plan on going by one of their houses, and telling him i got my money back from the black guys, and if he studders, then I'll figure those clowns (not the black guys) stole my money. Either way, my friend and I am going to tie birdman and put him in the back of my truck until he gives up, and steal his go ped. Also, thinking about taking my friends paintball gun and waiting until I see him on his go ped, then shoot his ***. The other guy Cody, I'm going to straight up beat down tommorow, since my friends tell me he's a punk anyway. Wish me luck in getting my money back
This guy will never help you out on his own. Get the police involved IMMEDIATELY.
Old 01-22-2004, 01:42 PM
TECH Apprentice

Show us a pic of this BIRD MAN!!! WTF he think he is Tony HAWK?? And WTF is this punk *** GOPED? Some kind of frickin' mobile crack sellin scooter for skinny little bitches? I bet his story is half true...three big old black dudes did jump his **** with a 9, hell prolly more guns than Fort KNox, but only cuz he owed them that money he took from you or they's gonna snap his ******' pencil neck!!!! MAkes ALOT of sense once you think about it. HEy, how about a hit and run-over that little goped, then it'll be a ******' NO-PED!!!!!!!! MOOOWWOOOHAHAHAHA!!!
Old 01-22-2004, 01:59 PM
14 Second Truck Club

hahah... HOO HAAA!!!
Old 01-22-2004, 02:33 PM
I Like Gold!!!

man they pulled a big stunt on ur ***. if i was u i woudn't care if they got jaked or not someones gettin there *** kicked.
Old 01-22-2004, 02:51 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Lots of clear thinking people in this thread. Are we all sorry *** gangbangers here or what? Knuckle up and go toe to toe. What is it with youngsters these days? Cant fight for themselves and are simply afraid to go one on one and catch an *** whoopin. I hope you got the nads, bud. If I was them (they already arent worried about what you will do or they wouldnt have taken your money) and you ran up on me like that with your boys all you would accomplish is getting yourself shot dead, right there.

Dont play with fire unless you have enough water to put your *** out.

I was PO'd too, the last time I fronted someone I did not trust money to buy stolen goods and they took it.

Honestly, you set yourself up for it. Go handle it but do it like a man. Knuckle up with the guy that set you up - your neighbor. Leave your boys and his boys out of it, leave the schemes and weapons at home and go at it like a man. Toe to toe. Relish in an *** whoopin, son.....love it, dish it out but maintain your honor as a man.

Sorry, I dont understand youngsters these days and their "boys" having to be involved in everything. These are also the types of people I love to go after solo. They usually **** their pants and start crying when you catch them 1 by 1 and break em down piece by piece.

have some honor, be a man and fight as such or be a punk and get your "boys". Choose, you cant have it both ways.

And ask yourself - am I really, REALLY, amongst a bunch of bad asses, killers and fighters here or people that are just playing the role because they are on the web. Then ask if your well being is really what these replies are about or if the internet tough guys could care less if you get killed over a couple of hundred bucks.

I know I will probably catch flack for posting this reply that doesnt include a "hell yeah *****, whoop his familys *** while you are at it" but think about what you are doing before you go all gung ho and end up dead or in the klink with someone who will make you his bitch.

Quick Reply: Got screwed by my neighbor