Notices
GMT 800 & Older GM General Discussion 2006 & Older Trucks | General Discussion

Got screwed by my neighbor

Search this Thread

Old 01-22-2004, 03:24 PM
TECH Veteran

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by 99Silver5.3
Whoop *** now!! Ask questions later. Then whoop some more *** to make you feel better! Im sorry to hear that man. That is a bunch of crap coming from somebody you thought you knew fairly well!!
Yes, beat down time. You are pretty much SOL as you gave him CASH...a check is able to track so is credit card. Sorry man.

BTW...for anyone else consdiering a stereo... post up here. I as well as many others know where to get stuff for pretty cheap. Then learn to install yourself (mobile audio isn't rocket science) and be set. Or befriend a local shop for the install only.
Old 01-22-2004, 05:37 PM
TECH Apprentice

Cody unfortunately was in his house today with one of his parents, so I couldn't do **** or the cops would be comin after me. My friend slashed the front brake lines, and I put some sugar cubes in the gas tank though. Saw the birdman today, I gave him one month to pay me back fully. I've got 3rd period with him everyday, so I can probably pressure him into getting it done. If in a month, he's shown no effort nor cash for myself, that's his last chance. At that point I don't care if he stole it or it got stolen from him, he's a dead man. I decided to go this route, because my friends and I thought it was best (you may not agree thought), except for the one's who just like to fight for no reason lol. The Birdman's never screwed anyone I know, as far as weed, so that's my only reason for giving him some time. I could see how this **** could happen in a neighborhood like the EPA. Hell, just a month ago or so, I dropped my friend off at Safeway so he could see his work schedule. Some other guys I knew were parked in a car that I pulled up to. They had two totally fucked up black guys go pick them up a 6-pack. The blacks came stumbling out of the store and walked about 200 feet to the gas station across the street taking off with the beer. They took off after them, so I decided to go help out just for the hell of it. Anyway, we ended up getting into a brawl. They were an easy fight, especially since they were half drunk and it was 3 on 2. Anyway, if Birdman doesn't show me **** in a month, I'm going to beat his ***, then steal his god damn go ped and whatever else on him and sell it. The money that I lost is more important than kicking someones ***, but I'd like to teach him a lesson to.

Onyx: The one guy is Ryan Yatman and the other Cody Crawford. Your boys might know Ryan, since it seems all the weed heads seem to know him.

Snafudilligad: Oh god! Blah Blah Blah Blah! Talk is cheap in the real world. There's no proof that they actually stole the money. I would like to think they did but, but I keep hearing otherwise from everyone else, so I have my doughts. The thing is, I know if it came down to a fight between me and him, he would in no way want to, even if he could use a bat. He knows and everyone else knows, that I'd destroy him and any of his friends all at once, by myself. You seem to miss the point that I'm missing 500 bucks. If this was a fight over a guy who was hitting on my girlfriend or something along those lines, then it would be a different story. The fighting would of happened as soon as I found out. Fighting in this case doesn't settle anything though, because I don't know the actual truth of the events.
Old 01-22-2004, 05:42 PM
TECH Addict

no doubt they took your money.

if someone robbed them with a gun they would of called the cops and report it

i would ask each individual kid exactly what happened and see if their stories match up

of course you have to ask alot of detailed questions. ask them if they called the cops? and if they say no, ask why?
Old 01-22-2004, 05:58 PM
TECH Apprentice

I think I'll probably ask each kid exactly what happened, and match them up like you're saying. Birdman doesn't associate with the police at all, so I don't think he would have called the police if in fact this did happen. He MAY have called the cops if it was his own money, but even then I don't know. This guy is more out there then you might think. I could ask why he didn't call the cops, but that wouldn't really get me anywhere. Just give me a month, and everything will be settle out for sure.

I'll post a birdman pic on monday, when I have access to the database at school. I'll post a huge as pic of the bird. He's called Birdman because of his bird like looking nose lol.
Old 01-22-2004, 06:08 PM
TECH Addict

It might not be a good idea to post full names.

ls1tech.com is out on Google... all the punks have to do is search for their names, and it'll show them this thread...
Old 01-22-2004, 09:00 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by 03Screamer
Snafudilligad: Oh god! Blah Blah Blah Blah! Talk is cheap in the real world. .
Talk is so damn cheap its free on the internet. That was my point. Think about what you're doing. That was my other point. Look back to your initial posts and you might see what I am talking about. Kidnappin', shooting people with paintball guns, smacking down some of his boys cause you heard they were punks anyway, etc. but isnt this the same group of people you arent sure about?

I guess I am confused so i'll bow out. Threw me for a loop there, I guess, you know....cause in the same post you stated the above (after I said go toe to toe and save being a sucker, handle it like a man, etc) your talking about slashing break lines and putting sugar cubes in a gas tank. Not only that, but you're writing about it on the web bit by bit...not sure if you realize you're not anonymous and this brilliant confession can be used against you in court (see, now we're back to that thinkin' **** I mentioned)

Ahhhhhh, yes.......I remember my youngster days, in and out of jail and in more fights then Jackie Chan, getting shot at by sorry *** gangbangers, in brawls with people using machetes with barbed wire wrapped around the blade......more than I can remember.....hell, maybe im not the confused one here after all. BTDT and caught the fuggin' court case. Eh, no big - like we said, its just the internet so whats it matter? Peace out - rock on.
Old 01-22-2004, 09:37 PM
TECH Apprentice

Yes, in a month if I don't have my money, I'm shooting birdman with a paintball gun, and tying him up somewhere, so he gets the point straight and clear...that I want my ****** money back! **** I've got no problem saying that to his face, tommorow. Of course I'm not going to tie him up or shoot him with a paintball gun for no reason. He told me he could get this stuff no problem, and obviously he didn't. Not only did he not come through on his promise, he lost all my money at it. If he thinks I'm going to let it slide, so he continue spending his money on drugs and what not, he and his friends better think twice. Btw, there's no way in hell those goons, would find anything I wrote on here. His posse is about as clueless as a group can get. Obviously you have to be out there when you live in a million dollar house like Birdman does, have an opportunity to live a better life than most kids out there, yet you deal weed, and act like a fool from the ghetto.
Old 01-22-2004, 09:44 PM
TECH Apprentice

No more updates from me, until I get my money back. I'm getting tired of talking about useless bs.
Old 01-23-2004, 08:30 AM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by 03Screamer
Obviously you have to be out there when you live in a million dollar house like Birdman does, have an opportunity to live a better life than most kids out there, yet you deal weed, and act like a fool from the ghetto.
I know a small handfull of people like that. I used to be friends with them just out of high school. They have all the things they could ask for, filthy rich parents, houses on lakes, boats jet ski's... but they'd rather f-off all day and get in trouble.