Notices
GMT 800 & Older GM General Discussion 2006 & Older Trucks | General Discussion

Guess what my stupid neighbor did...

Search this Thread

Old 01-02-2005, 09:29 PM
blownerator

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by Flyer
You should plant something right up next to the fence so it will grpw all viney and **** into his fence.

Maybe some rose bushes or some kind of ivy or something.

Good idea! Or back into it by accident.
Old 01-02-2005, 09:35 PM
Baltimore Whore

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

You need to get an old beater cut the exhaust off and start it up every morning.Or you could just put a pigs heart on his door step.That will fix his punk ***
Old 01-02-2005, 10:23 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I guess I'll be the one who can sympethize with your neighbor. Although, if he's a wife beater, he needs his *** beat. I have neighbors who among other things are noisey and it bugs the **** out of me. They fire up their dirt bikes which are loud as hell and ride around the neighborhood. They park the wrong way on the street, their son has parked his car in the front lawn (white trash look), they litter and they let their little rat dog out to go around and **** on all the lawns. I've told their landlord (my old neighbor) but all he said was call the sheriff, he's getting his rent check so I guess he doesn't care.They rented the house accross the street about 8 months ago and have been a pain in the neighborhoods *** ever since. Other than this one house, the neighborhood is very quiet. People need to learn manners!
Jim
Old 01-02-2005, 10:31 PM
TECH Senior Member

Dude, after the new years firworks I saw, I got the best way to scare the **** outa someone and make it last a while. These guys had a 500 shot grond firework. This thing shot off in the air with whistles and sparks 500 times. It lasted for at least 3 minutes. It was bad ***!!!!!!!!
Old 01-02-2005, 11:07 PM
TECH Addict

from the looks of those pics greg..you had alot of fireworks going off all night long
Old 01-02-2005, 11:35 PM
TECH Senior Member

I can sympathize wiht you Jim on that one. There's a difference between being a nuisance and being noisey but still considerate. I'll admit I am a litttle noisey from time to time, but if it's late at night I will try and hold it down, like if I leave late at nigt in the truck or something. To my understanding that's the case here, he's not excessively annoyingly noisey or anything, the neighboor is just a genuine ***. The fact that he beats his wife is all the more reason to get evn with him. IMO that just makes his credibility and concerns **** on my list.
Old 01-02-2005, 11:37 PM
14 Second Truck Club

Originally Posted by KeukaZ71
i can put those pics up for ya.

that is a funny story. has he ever said anything to you? i think i remember your post about him a while back.

He's said stuff about it 2 or 3 times. The first time (about a year or so ago), he said about putting a "wall" up to help block the noise and that everytime I started my truck up that he jumped straight up in the bed!
Trust me though, he's nothing but an *******. Come to find out I worked with his new girlfriend/wife or whatever for a couple of months. She's a bitch too! I didn't know she was his g/f until I overheard her telling somebody at work, I about **** a brick!
But everytime I see him, he glares at me. I think I'm gonna start pissing on his new fence!
Old 01-02-2005, 11:49 PM
14 Second Truck Club

Originally Posted by Flyer
I can sympathize wiht you Jim on that one. There's a difference between being a nuisance and being noisey but still considerate. I'll admit I am a litttle noisey from time to time, but if it's late at night I will try and hold it down, like if I leave late at nigt in the truck or something. To my understanding that's the case here, he's not excessively annoyingly noisey or anything, the neighboor is just a genuine ***. The fact that he beats his wife is all the more reason to get evn with him. IMO that just makes his credibility and concerns **** on my list.
That's what my case is. I don't go out, get in my truck and rev it or nothing. I get in my truck, crank it, let idle for about 10-15 seconds and leave. I come home, park, and turn it off. I'm minding my own business. This guy is bipolar as hell, I think he's throwed off one way or another. I overheard him talking to his buddy when he was putting up the fence about him wanting to cut down his tree because the squirrels were making too much noise by running around on his roof. That's how big of a dumbass this guy is. The next time he smarts off about me being loud, I'm gonna curse his *** out and tell him to go f*ck himself. That's how pissed I am about it.
Old 01-03-2005, 12:23 AM

That's what my case is. I don't go out, get in my truck and rev it or nothing. I get in my truck, crank it, let idle for about 10-15 seconds and leave. I come home, park, and turn it off. I'm minding my own business.
99silveradoSS! I can see your side of it also, if all you do is drive your truck, then he needs to lighten up. When I was in my 20's, my buddies and I would work on our cars until all hours of the night, I didn't understand why we were pissing people off. My attitude was "**** em", I can do what I want. Now that I'm 45, I can understand where they were coming from. I'm sure we all want to have good neighbors and our neighborhood to be clean, safe and quiet. All it takes is one ******* to mess all that up. As far as cutting down his tree to keep the squirrels off the roof, even I'm not that bad, the squirrels are on my roof daily.
Jim
Old 01-03-2005, 01:34 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Squirrels, those little hellion bastards, they don't make noise, they just tear into my trash cans, and spread the **** all over my yard, that and they tear up my flowers in the front yard..................................Um..(did i just say that?)......uh, oh well, as a homeowner, i want my yard to be nice and presentable, so the fiance planted a real nice garden, but the suirrels seem to enjoy eating, and digging crap up in it, it amused me until i had to keep listening to her rant about it, i have since went out and bought a Co2 pellet gun(pistol, that i carry in the back yard when i go out there, i have ruined a few squirrels days ..................hehe

Quick Reply: Guess what my stupid neighbor did...