Notices
GMT 800 & Older GM General Discussion 2006 & Older Trucks | General Discussion

ha ha hemi kill

Search this Thread

Old 09-02-2003, 02:14 PM
14 Second Truck Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: ha ha hemi kill

the cream machine will kill u and your truck snub. Did i see you race him? i think not, and i'm not bitter about anything i just think that guy should stop pissing me off with his chrome mirriors, which are still gay as ever, but isn't it funny
damn, is it that time of the month already???
Old 09-02-2003, 03:24 PM
Launching!

one doesnt decide to race the cream machine, the cream machine decides to race you, i guess he just felt like japanese that day, chrome mirrors are not high on my prioty list, up there with putting a honda accord sticker on my truck
Old 09-02-2003, 09:01 PM
TECH Senior Member

Ya, the main reason for for registering on this site is so i could talk crap to my friend who made this post, and i think you shouldn't have anything to do with it, and is it just me or are you a poet? I really hope those handles make you go faster so its not a total waste. One more thing, it's more like 4.8 liters of crap.

Please don't blind me with your chrome, and in your case stickers do make you go faster, so start peeling and sticking away.
Wow you are so ******* cool dude. My whole intention was to blind people, glad its working. Yea my 4.8 liters are all crap, I wish I had a big pig hemi truck, then I'd really be a cool guy and everyone would like me. Stickers you say? Funny, the only sticker I have is an LS1Tech sticker, would you like to talk **** to everyone on this site that has one? Ok, I'm done lowering my IQ to -4 to be able to have a conversation to you.

Regards,
4.8 liters of crap, blinding chrome mirror, full of stickers, truck driver.
Old 09-02-2003, 09:14 PM
Launching!

actually, "i hate eric" isnt the owner of the hemi ram, he drives a 3000gt vr4, very nice for a japenese car, but if you really want to bad mouth him head over to www.dynamicracing.com/bb he is registered under thelandshark, so go register there and talk smack all you want, but dude seriously take it easy hes just joking around
Old 09-03-2003, 08:59 PM
TECH Enthusiast

actually, "i hate eric" isnt the owner of the hemi ram, he drives a 3000gt vr4, very nice for a japenese car, but if you really want to bad mouth him head over to www.dynamicracing.com/bb he is registered under thelandshark, so go register there and talk smack all you want, but dude seriously take it easy hes just joking around
3000gt,I'd rather have the hemi
Old 09-03-2003, 10:21 PM
Teching In

Hey eric isn't this fun!!!!!!!! f.y.i. a vr4 will kill a hemi, and that dude with the chrome mirriors, take your nuts out of a vice and calm down, i like my friends truck its awesome and i don't want to diss trucks i want to diss you! did you get your diss from a book? how did you read it with such a low iq, you lost so add 4 to your iq and now you can be a smarter *** hole to others who don't like you!

The end (my vr4 will kill u)
Old 09-03-2003, 10:36 PM
Teching In

hey pewter03-gmc i don't drive a hemi cause they suck and i actually like the truck you drive way more, but comon u hate Vr4s? or seem too its alot faster than u seem to think

( my vr4 will kill!!!!!!! a hemi)
Old 09-03-2003, 10:57 PM
Launching!

milo i like how we have totally wrecked this thread, i hope your keeping it real back in the hood and living by that moto on your shirt. totally random but does anyone know any sites like ls1tech that are about the ford triton v8 or the hemi? i want to go talk some smack over there
haha its a dancing albino turd
Old 09-07-2003, 04:20 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Holy cow, lots of smack talkin' for a 1/8 miler with 4.10 gears! With a rear ratio that low you could pull just about anything for 660 feet. Any idea on the 1/4 mile results?!? I also see you have 18's on now. I'm willing to bet the overall tire height is lower, putting your final drive ratio even lower. Any comments on this? Also, you can go to Dodgetruckworld.com and post your "accomplishment" there. I would look a little deeper than 1/8 mile times and drivetrain setups before getting too excited, tho!
I am a converted Hemi owner now. I will definitely say the TV ads stretch things quite a bit but will put the stock Hemi up against any of the 4.8 or 5.3 Vortechs except when it comes to passing a gas station. The Hemi hasn't met a gas pump it didn't like. Many dyno tests show the Hemi RWHP in the 250-260 range. Seems like the Vortechs are at 285 crank power. Drop the normal 25% drivetrain loss and you show up around 210 RWHP. Real world numbers folks. I have also seen some Hemi 1/8 slips in the 9.7 range. Most of them have the 3.92 gears. What did your buddy have?
Don't freak out yet, I sold the Silverado to my brother and am in the process of building a nice 5.3 with LS1 heads and LS6 cam. Should be interesting to see how the trucks do then. I will never be ashamed of the Chibby and would have bought another if GM saw fit to build a regular 4 door without going to a 3/4 or HD model. Of course I see they are coming up with one this year, nice timing!
Keep on truckin, I'll update when the 5.3 is completed and installed.
Old 09-07-2003, 05:46 PM
Launching!

dude chill out, everything i say here is in a very light hearted manner so take that rod out of your ***. your right i dont know what my 1/4mile time is because there isnt a 1/4 track anywhere near me, i apoligize to you for my obvious geographic location inadequecey, this im truely very sorry about, to your questions on my gear and tire set up everything you said was correct except for that the tires on my truck now are somewhere around 30.5-31 inches tall, taller than the factory tire, thus my actual gear ratio is higher, not lower as you stated, than that of a truck with factory tires and 4:10 gears. As far as the stock dyno #'s for the vortech 5.3's i have seen many in the 230-240 range for rwhp, you can check on this site to back that up.
P.S. Ill spank your hemi too

Quick Reply: ha ha hemi kill