Notices
GMT 800 & Older GM General Discussion 2006 & Older Trucks | General Discussion

I'm calling out the HEMI boys on their forum

Search this Thread

Old 10-07-2003, 12:19 PM
TECH Addict

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: I'm calling out the HEMI boys on their forum

I personally beat a 5.3 and I have been beat by a 5.3 both '03 models and extended cab.
Maybe you were the only one racing. My little 4.8 ate up the Hemi.

Did you do the 90mph fly-by with your hazard lights on too?

Dodge Hemi = SLOW + =
Old 10-07-2003, 06:47 PM
Teching In

See what I am talking about, I admit to being beat once and winning once as well but the remark comes back I was the only one racing. Why is it so freaking hard to believe? We are talking about two trucks that are pretty equal performance wise. Yes, that was a 1/8 mile track, and the had to be stock with the exception of a muffler and maybe a cold air intake but that is all the mods that are out for the hemi. I did not post on the dodge board because this went on this weekend and I don't feel I need to brag about winning or hang my head about loosing. It was just for fun, but I seen this thread and thought I would post my what I did. I don't talk sh#$ on any boards here or dodge. I look and see what is happening on both sides. I will admit I love my dodge, but you won't hear me say it is king of the hill. I feel that it performs very well and I am pleased with what I spent my money on. and I will say again I love my chevy too. I have always been a chevy fan and always will be. Chevy built the greatest engine in the world 350CI.
Old 10-07-2003, 09:55 PM
Truck addict

supertom, not to bash you but i have raced three hemis and have won all three. first one was a 4x4 scsb w/3.90 gears and exhaust. second was a quad cab. third one was a scsb 4x2 with exhaust and intake. all of them got beat. also i didn't have all the mods i have now when it was done. i did get pulled out of the hole but came back. closest race was the last one mentioned here. but since then i have gained 3/10's on my time with one mod.
Old 10-07-2003, 10:08 PM
Banned

the 1 hemi i raced at the track....i swear to god this is true...i was sitting next to him with my window down day after the cam install, loping like a motha with the loud exhaust, totally obvious i have a cam, and he says, nice exhaust....it's stock huh? so i ofcourse said, yep, just a muffler.
Old 10-08-2003, 03:11 AM
TECH Senior Member

the 1 hemi i raced at the track....i swear to god this is true...i was sitting next to him with my window down day after the cam install, loping like a motha with the loud exhaust, totally obvious i have a cam, and he says, nice exhaust....it's stock huh? so i ofcourse said, yep, just a muffler.
LMAO

Guys .. Supertom seems like a kewl guy .. I seriously don't think he's here to stir the ****, why don't ya'll cut him a little slack. We certainly don't want to be like the lightning guys thinking we can't be beat.

Just remember .. there will ALWAYS be someone faster than you .. just some more than others.
Old 10-08-2003, 07:06 AM
TECH Addict

I wasn't trying to talk $hit to Supertom, so if that was the way he took it, than sorry if what I posted made me sound like an @$$hole. I am not one of the truck owners here that will talk **** anyway because my truck isn't the fastest truck on the board. And yes, I think that Supertom is a pretty cool guy. I was just curious about the track. I did notice that the hemi did shoot out of the hole faster than the mustang but I was just calling to everyone's attention that if there were more track that the mustang would have won. That is all.
Old 10-08-2003, 11:27 AM
12 Second Club

Default Re: I'm calling out the HEMI boys on their forum *DELETED*

Post deleted by 01 Thunder
Old 10-08-2003, 11:28 AM
12 Second Club

Default Re: I'm calling out the HEMI boys on their forum *DELETED* *DELETED*

Post deleted by 01 Thunder
Old 10-08-2003, 06:34 PM
Teching In

Wow, that just confused the sh$# out of me. now who said what? Thunder, Are you saying that I said the Hemi was king of the hill?
Old 10-08-2003, 08:41 PM
12 Second Club

damn my bad, i was wrong supertom that wasnt you.
ill be a man and apologize. i was in the wrong, nothing against you, i just thought that was you that said that.
again i apologize.

the incorrect quoted post has been deleted..

Quick Reply: I'm calling out the HEMI boys on their forum