Notices
GMT 800 & Older GM General Discussion 2006 & Older Trucks | General Discussion

just stirred up the local ricer boys...long

Search this Thread

Old 12-23-2004, 06:34 PM
Truck addict

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Talking just stirred up the local ricer boys...long

well, i went to town to get some gas and some snuff. As ususual i drive through town to check out whats going on and see if i can find a truck or two to run. well, on my way back home, i see this talon zoom by and it had a loud fart can on it with apc all over the back glass. i got in his lane to catch up to him. well, he makes a u turn. back through town i go. towards the other end of town we finally get caught at a light. traffic in the other lane prevented me from getting next to him. at the light he is revving his bee hive up. light turns green and he takes off, i give him about .5 secs then i take off. i spin all the way through first, then some of second and the whole time i am right on his *** gaining what ground i gave up to begin with. he taps his brakes and i let out. it was a little bit before i could get in any lane to get next to him. finally a red light and i could only get into a turn lane to his left. i roll my window down and ask if he wants to run that car.

first thing he says is F U. and F that chevy. i have a friend with a mach I that will eat you.

Me: why does it always have to be a friends car, isn't yours up to it. after all it is a truck.

him: F U man. i'll go get that car and lets see how bad that chevy is then.

Me: i hope he likes nitrous, cause i am gonna spray an *** load of juice on him. (i dont' have nitrous, just wanting to incite some more rage)

last words from me, don't be a *****, if you can't drive then shut the F up. if your car can't handle a truck, drive that bastard off a cliff.

he proceeded to do the front wheel burnout. i turned and headed for home.

what do you know, here comes the ricer flyby. he went down and turned around and came back after me. i couldn't shut it down because traffic had picked up and his lane was ending. he did another u turn and went back to the other end of town.

needless to say, i think i will have some ricer boys looking for my truck.
Old 12-23-2004, 06:40 PM
v8
17,16,15,14,13,12,11 Drvr

yep they will be coming at you like bee's from a hive lol have fun.
Old 12-23-2004, 06:43 PM
Adkoonerstrator

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Holy Crap!!
Old 12-23-2004, 06:48 PM
Truck addict

i think what amused me the most, was this guy was scared shitless to roll his window down. he lowered it to where i could see his eyes. then he lowered it by accident trying to roll it back up. (power windows) he was about 150 pounds. i am 280. size don't matter, but he acted tough and **** and i would have killed that kid.
Old 12-23-2004, 07:15 PM
TECH Senior Member

LOL ... That's classic.
Old 12-23-2004, 07:57 PM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by goshawk23
i think what amused me the most, was this guy was scared shitless to roll his window down. he lowered it to where i could see his eyes. then he lowered it by accident trying to roll it back up. (power windows) he was about 150 pounds. i am 280. size don't matter, but he acted tough and **** and i would have killed that kid.
280 Im 235 and when I try to start friendly conversation, most kids give me the deer in the headlights look.
You should get a nitrous kit just for the hell of it. My truck isnt too great yet, but when I do try to play a little bit, most hear my supercharger and slow down and look the other way. Kind of sucks since I have very little to compare my truck to since Im afraid to go to the track until I get the new tranny in.
Old 12-23-2004, 08:00 PM
Truck addict

i will be getting a nitrous kit. just for asses like that. so when they say, i'll go get this or get that, i can at least whole heartedly believe i can beat them. lol.

after xmas, i'll be rolling on some bfg drag radials for nights like this. hopefully that will give me a better edge.
Old 12-23-2004, 08:20 PM
TECH Veteran

(i dont' have nitrous, just wanting to incite some more rage)

--

what the heck was all of his cussing about. geez
Old 12-23-2004, 09:13 PM
Truck addict

he got owned by a ex cab truck and he knows it. thats why he was so pissed.. the main reason i went after him is he was driving like a dick weaving in and out of traffic. reving up at every car he passed.
Old 12-23-2004, 09:51 PM
TECH Senior Member

I would still watch out for those Mach1's. I saw a stock manual at the track knock off a 12.7.

Quick Reply: just stirred up the local ricer boys...long