Notices
GMT 800 & Older GM General Discussion 2006 & Older Trucks | General Discussion

On a lighter note, what are you guys getting for Chirstmas?

Search this Thread

Old 12-08-2007, 09:58 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Chevy Cowboy
jump up to 4:10s, 3:73s arent any fun
I dont want to ruin my gas mileage too bad!
Old 12-08-2007, 10:40 PM
TECH Veteran

Originally Posted by beastmode
AWESOME!!! i myself never cared for them all that much but since my wife is taking a huge interest in them naturally i am. my sister has the baby thats right behind my wifes and she also has a 3 year old Clydesdale that just keeps growing and growing haha... she dwarfs the other ones. then they have a stubborn ***.... *** i guess haha
Well, we're going tomorrow to put the deposit down on my new horse. I went out there today and rode for about an hour. Won't be able to bring her home for a few weeks until we place the Clydesdale thats at our house right now. I wanted to keep her, but she's just too big and would require too many changes--bigger trailer, bigger truck, etc...... to keep financially.

The new one though is a real nice 10 year old registered Quarterhorse, from Doc Bar bloodlines. She's just over 15.2 hands and stout. Grey in color with a blond mane and tail and speckled with brown spots all over. I'll have to post some pics when I get them.

Oh, and looks like I'm in the hunt for a new leather saddle too. She's just too nice to ride with my old beat up one. LOL
Old 12-08-2007, 11:10 PM
Import Moderator

Originally Posted by L33Z71
Well, we're going tomorrow to put the deposit down on my new horse. I went out there today and rode for about an hour. Won't be able to bring her home for a few weeks until we place the Clydesdale thats at our house right now. I wanted to keep her, but she's just too big and would require too many changes--bigger trailer, bigger truck, etc...... to keep financially.

The new one though is a real nice 10 year old registered Quarterhorse, from Doc Bar bloodlines. She's just over 15.2 hands and stout. Grey in color with a blond mane and tail and speckled with brown spots all over. I'll have to post some pics when I get them.

Oh, and looks like I'm in the hunt for a new leather saddle too. She's just too nice to ride with my old beat up one. LOL
freaking sweet. ya get them pics up if you can my wife said she really wants to see
hers is a rocky mountain quarterhorse
Old 12-09-2007, 06:59 PM
TECH Addict

Looks like I may be buying myself a new engine....and trying to keep the wife from killing me...LOL