Notices
GMT 800 & Older GM General Discussion 2006 & Older Trucks | General Discussion

ls1 fan brackets.....

Search this Thread

Old 12-31-2003, 01:21 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default ls1 fan brackets.....

i made some simple brackets for my ls1 fans. i was wondering if i made some up if some of you guys that dont have the recources to make them would be interested in something like that??? they use the backets on the fans and on our radiators to hang the fans.

I will get some pics tomorrow.....

Also was going to try and make up an adapter to convert from a truck injector to fbody with out rewireing. just a plug in adapter. have not looked into it real hard yet but as of now wondering if any body would be interested in stuff like this.
Ryan
Old 12-31-2003, 11:42 AM
TECH Apprentice

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I would. I am bare bones stock. UPD intake and exhaust first, then LS1 fans and pulleys. Anything that makes an install easier or keeps me from having to hunt out brackets is always appreciated.
Old 12-31-2003, 11:53 AM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by sleepersilverado
i made some simple brackets for my ls1 fans. i was wondering if i made some up if some of you guys that dont have the recources to make them would be interested in something like that??? they use the backets on the fans and on our radiators to hang the fans.

I will get some pics tomorrow.....

Also was going to try and make up an adapter to convert from a truck injector to fbody with out rewireing. just a plug in adapter. have not looked into it real hard yet but as of now wondering if any body would be interested in stuff like this.
Ryan
I would be very interested in those brackets. I have the ls1 fans and the thermo controller just sitting there ready to be installed. Pics would be nice. Let me know if you need them to be hosted.
Old 12-31-2003, 02:43 PM
TECH Fanatic

ok here are some pics and you can see how you use the fan brackets and radiator bracket. also a pic of how i held the top but i would like to make a nice piece that goes all the way across. this has been on my truck for like four months and i still have not finished it. i dont like the way the top is held but have been lazy. i wouuld also of coarse paint them.
Attached Thumbnails ls1 fan brackets.....-dcp_0975.jpg   ls1 fan brackets.....-dcp_0976.jpg   ls1 fan brackets.....-dcp_0977.jpg  
Old 12-31-2003, 03:17 PM
TECH Senior Member

How is that top bracket holding the fan? How much are you selling them for?
Old 12-31-2003, 06:56 PM
TECH Fanatic

all the top bracket does is hold it against the radiator. the sides is what holdes the fans. i am making a jig now and am going to make a new nicer top bracket. as far as price i dont know yet i have to figure that out still. but just guessing i do not expect it to be bad. just a wild guess prob around 30$... i will get the new top made and take some more pics but it will be a day or two.
Ryan